LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2016 7:17 am  #51

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

hi lanie

I just sent you an email a while ago. I purchased a recording but i am not able to download it on my iphone and i dont have access to a computer.

5/12/2016 8:59 am  #52

I got the email and send you a response.  Hope it works!  oxoxoxoxoxo

5/12/2016 9:48 am  #53

Thank you lanie

However, there is no downloader app available (im in canada). I downloaded itunes to my sisters laptop and im connected it to my iphone but now the link is expired. I understand the reasons but i was not able to download it once (unless clicking on the link counts)

Thanks...help needed!

5/12/2016 10:29 am  #54

I totally love the PW recording! It generates so much emotion in me. The emotions feel completely authentic. Also it's so very relaxing.

5/12/2016 12:00 pm  #55

I keep getting file error when 404 when I try to logon the mp3 links. Is there anywhere else I can buy them? It may be because I am based in the Middle East. Love the books by the way, I had to get them sent to my address in London and devoured the Pussy Whipped and Burn with desire on the flight back!

I need these meditations!!!!!

5/12/2016 12:22 pm  #56

Okay your website is blocked in my country of residence!

5/12/2016 12:49 pm  #57

Miss Melanin wrote:

I keep getting file error when 404 when I try to logon the mp3 links. Is there anywhere else I can buy them? It may be because I am based in the Middle East. Love the books by the way, I had to get them sent to my address in London and devoured the Pussy Whipped and Burn with desire on the flight back!

I need these meditations!!!!!

It may not be blocked!  Sometimes because I have links on my website to amazon.com you will get an error message.  Try http://laniestevensauthor.com again and again to make sure that it isn't just an error code that is invalid.  I sometimes get the same error code although my website is secure and verified.

5/12/2016 12:50 pm  #58

BettyBlue wrote:

I totally love the PW recording! It generates so much emotion in me. The emotions feel completely authentic. Also it's so very relaxing.

Yay!  I love to see posts like yours!  xoxoxoxoxo

5/13/2016 6:25 am  #59

Lanie, I listened to PW first time all the way through today.  It felt SO LOVELY.  I was feeling much more emotion than I usually conjure up on my own!  Anyway, I was experimenting and focussing on someone far FAR away.  Like,  other side of the planet.  Middle of the night for him.  But I had earlier challenged myself to command his attention over the coming days. Your soothing voice was saying "I miss you.." So of course I was visualising him standing there saying that.. And then it cut out. And I'm thinking GREAT, my MP3 isn't WORKING! But I look at my phone and the music has stopped because my target was messaging me! Yup.. "I really miss you" COME ON! I was stunned and seriously impressed with my superpowers, and your magical influence on those MP3's!
So. MUCH. FUN! Thank you Miss Lanie xx

5/13/2016 6:33 am  #60

Cherished wrote:

Lanie, I listened to PW first time all the way through today. It felt SO LOVELY. I was feeling much more emotion than I usually conjure up on my own! Anyway, I was experimenting and focussing on someone far FAR away. Like, other side of the planet. Middle of the night for him. But I had earlier challenged myself to command his attention over the coming days. Your soothing voice was saying "I miss you.." So of course I was visualising him standing there saying that.. And then it cut out. And I'm thinking GREAT, my MP3 isn't WORKING! But I look at my phone and the music has stopped because my target was messaging me! Yup.. "I really miss you" COME ON! I was stunned and seriously impressed with my superpowers, and your magical influence on those MP3's!
So. MUCH. FUN! Thank you Miss Lanie xx

You go girl, master manifestor you!!! 

Board footera