LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2016 8:33 am  #61

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

Cherished wrote:

Lanie, I listened to PW first time all the way through today.  It felt SO LOVELY.  I was feeling much more emotion than I usually conjure up on my own!  Anyway, I was experimenting and focussing on someone far FAR away.  Like,  other side of the planet.  Middle of the night for him.  But I had earlier challenged myself to command his attention over the coming days. Your soothing voice was saying "I miss you.." So of course I was visualising him standing there saying that.. And then it cut out. And I'm thinking GREAT, my MP3 isn't WORKING! But I look at my phone and the music has stopped because my target was messaging me! Yup.. "I really miss you" COME ON! I was stunned and seriously impressed with my superpowers, and your magical influence on those MP3's!
So. MUCH. FUN! Thank you Miss Lanie xx

Wow, that's amazing!

I noticed too that the mp3's are really really powerful

5/13/2016 9:09 am  #62

Cherished wrote:

Lanie, I listened to PW first time all the way through today. It felt SO LOVELY. I was feeling much more emotion than I usually conjure up on my own! Anyway, I was experimenting and focussing on someone far FAR away. Like, other side of the planet. Middle of the night for him. But I had earlier challenged myself to command his attention over the coming days. Your soothing voice was saying "I miss you.." So of course I was visualising him standing there saying that.. And then it cut out. And I'm thinking GREAT, my MP3 isn't WORKING! But I look at my phone and the music has stopped because my target was messaging me! Yup.. "I really miss you" COME ON! I was stunned and seriously impressed with my superpowers, and your magical influence on those MP3's!

How awesome is that?

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/13/2016 7:27 pm  #63

I listened today again, and focused on the same person.. Finished abd grabbed my phone and no message. Lol, I had a good laugh at myself. And RIGHT THEN he messaged AGAIN! Saying he wants to see me badly..... LANIE WTF!!!! 👏🏼😍

5/13/2016 8:15 pm  #64

hahahahaha  Yep, it works!!!!!!!

5/13/2016 10:25 pm  #65

Cherished wrote:

Lanie, I listened to PW first time all the way through today. It felt SO LOVELY. I was feeling much more emotion than I usually conjure up on my own! Anyway, I was experimenting and focussing on someone far FAR away. Like, other side of the planet. Middle of the night for him. But I had earlier challenged myself to command his attention over the coming days. Your soothing voice was saying "I miss you.." So of course I was visualising him standing there saying that.. And then it cut out. And I'm thinking GREAT, my MP3 isn't WORKING! But I look at my phone and the music has stopped because my target was messaging me! Yup.. "I really miss you" COME ON! I was stunned and seriously impressed with my superpowers, and your magical influence on those MP3's!

That's great!  I can't count the number of times I have been in the middle of visualizing when they contact me!  Congratulations!  Good job!  xoxoxoxoxoxox

5/14/2016 12:07 am  #66

Hello everyone,
                         Hi lanie how ru doing and how is your partner now ?! Hope things are getting much better ! I just wanted to ask where are these MP3s available cos I checked them on kindle and I dint find them ! I am from India and am using an I phone 6s plus presently and am worried it may not work on it like all the other 'sisters' here are saying !  Do let me know how and where  i can purchase them!
Much love and thank u so much for being so amazing and helpful !! :*

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

5/14/2016 10:18 am  #67

I am queen wrote:

Hello everyone,
Hi lanie how ru doing and how is your partner now ?! Hope things are getting much better ! I just wanted to ask where are these MP3s available cos I checked them on kindle and I dint find them ! I am from India and am using an I phone 6s plus presently and am worried it may not work on it like all the other 'sisters' here are saying ! Do let me know how and where i can purchase them!
Much love and thank u so much for being so amazing and helpful !! :*

You're so welcome!  

They aren't on amazon but they are on my website:  http://laniestevensauthor.com

5/14/2016 12:31 pm  #68

I used the pw recording today on an ex of mine who has been contacting me lately. As I mentioned before on the forum, I don't want this guy back although I do allow him to message me, so I figured that my nonchalance about him would make him a good person to experiment on with this (I actually experimented on him recently without the recording and that worked). I haven't heard from him for a few days but strangely this evening he was messaging me, sending more love messages, and very impatient that I have been avoiding him. Lol. It works!

5/14/2016 1:10 pm  #69

BettyBlue wrote:

I used the pw recording today on an ex of mine who has been contacting me lately. As I mentioned before on the forum, I don't want this guy back although I do allow him to message me, so I figured that my nonchalance about him would make him a good person to experiment on with this (I actually experimented on him recently without the recording and that worked). I haven't heard from him for a few days but strangely this evening he was messaging me, sending more love messages, and very impatient that I have been avoiding him. Lol. It works!

Isn't it awesome having a guy chase you and you done give a shit?

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/17/2016 11:27 am  #70

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Isn't it awesome having a guy chase you and you done give a shit?

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Yup.

Board footera