LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2016 1:15 pm  #81

Re: Finally MPs Are On My Website!

Hello everyone. I purchased Lanie's MP3s about a week ago and wanted to come with a small update. I have been listening to pussy whip and powerful you... While meditating I had one person in mind a friendship I wanted to rebuild. I had fallen out with another friend but it wasn't something I was interested in gaining back since it wasn't my fault and I felt like I wasn't being appreciated . so the friend I was meditating on for in contact with me and we have been talking for a few days just reminiscing and regular conos just like we used to. But the other friend has been hitting me up a lot too. Completely opposite of last month. Everyone at work is much friendlier to me and have been talking to me a lot. I'm very shy and quiet so pretty much invisible where I work. Not as of lately. Also got the job I applied for I just kept repeating in my head that I got it and let it go and I got the call today. I love this stuff and am so grateful for everyone on the message board and for finding Lanie and this book. I really needed it.

5/19/2016 5:51 pm  #82

I am queen wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

I am queen wrote:

It says error 404 when I tried to open it to purchase ! Please help !

I've gotten that too. You have to the main page
https://www.laniestevensauthor.com/  then fallow the link to the mp3 from that page. It's at the top

Thank u dear ! Sent u a private message ! Waiting for a reply for that !

I'm sorry that the link to the MP3 page doesn't work!  Please go to my website:

http://laniestevensauthor.com

There is a page for meditations!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

5/19/2016 5:53 pm  #83

cocoChanel wrote:

Hello everyone. I purchased Lanie's MP3s about a week ago and wanted to come with a small update. I have been listening to pussy whip and powerful you... While meditating I had one person in mind a friendship I wanted to rebuild. I had fallen out with another friend but it wasn't something I was interested in gaining back since it wasn't my fault and I felt like I wasn't being appreciated . so the friend I was meditating on for in contact with me and we have been talking for a few days just reminiscing and regular conos just like we used to. But the other friend has been hitting me up a lot too. Completely opposite of last month. Everyone at work is much friendlier to me and have been talking to me a lot. I'm very shy and quiet so pretty much invisible where I work. Not as of lately. Also got the job I applied for I just kept repeating in my head that I got it and let it go and I got the call today. I love this stuff and am so grateful for everyone on the message board and for finding Lanie and this book. I really needed it.

That's such great news!  Congratulations!  Things are shifting in your life and I can't wait for more updates!  xoxoxoxo

5/19/2016 10:03 pm  #84

cocoChanel wrote:

Make sure to post this into the success thread. Congratulations.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/23/2016 8:03 am  #85

Hopping in to say that I am loving the MP3's! They inspire me to raise my vibe thats for sure  And Lanie you have a gorgeous voice! xoxox

5/23/2016 3:01 pm  #86

BlossomTea wrote:

Hopping in to say that I am loving the MP3's! They inspire me to raise my vibe thats for sure  And Lanie you have a gorgeous voice! xoxox

Thank you so much!  I'm so happy you're enjoying them!  xoxoxoxoxo

5/24/2016 8:28 pm  #87

Is it okay to fall asleep while listening to the pw mp3? When I do it on my own, I do it as I'm about to sleep but Lanie's voice seems to put me to sleep every time I listen to the mp3s. Is it less effective?

5/24/2016 11:37 pm  #88

Raleigh wrote:

Is it okay to fall asleep while listening to the pw mp3? When I do it on my own, I do it as I'm about to sleep but Lanie's voice seems to put me to sleep every time I listen to the mp3s. Is it less effective?

Going to sleep is a great way to manifest.  You still hear and retain the information!  Sweet dreams!  :-)

5/25/2016 1:15 pm  #89

Thank you, Lanie! I love the mp3s! They're seriously life changing!!!!

5/25/2016 1:38 pm  #90

Raleigh wrote:

Thank you, Lanie! I love the mp3s! They're seriously life changing!!!!

That makes me so happy to hear!  :-)

Board footera