LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 10:58 am  #1

My cousin got her ex back

This is a story of how My Cousin got her ex back using the LOA
Her boyfriend broke up with her & had started seeing another girl (the new girl was very sexy) she was crushed. It was heart breaking to see her live that. He never spoke to her nor answer her messages. She became very bitter. She was even concerned about the girl. Is it because the girl got curves and she didn’t? The new girl was even in a music video. I told of her the secret book and LOA to help her be positive and told her she had to forgive me.
She wasn’t hearing me. She didn’t like how she was feeling and decided to do this, I was right there every step so I know:
 1. She forgave him, forgave herself for her wrongs, and forgave everyone
2. She decided, she wanted him back this is the man she wants to marry.
3. She stated to me, I am not worried about this anymore because I know he’s coming back to me.
4. She scripted Thanking God, for bringing him back to her, for the positive changes in him, for being the only girl he desires, for the wonderful things he does for her. Not as a wish or want. BUT LIKE IT HAPPENED
5. Everyday she sent him love from her heart and happiness.
She wasn’t good at visual, but she was great at writing.

What transpired after is still mind blowing.
He messaged her a long explanation why he broke it off. (when the breakup happen she asked, he offered no response)
He stopped answering the other girl emails. (My cousin had his password and would check his email. Lol)
All he was focused on was my cousin.
One day he went to visit her after he left she checked his email. And something happened with the password where he was going to know she checked his email. She call me panicking, then she calmed down and said to me “he knows I checked his email, no big deal he will not even bring it up to me, and let me write it down too” she did and yes he said nothing except ask when can he see her again.
The relationship didn’t just blossom, there where times she still didn’t hear from him, and she would worry, but she still believed it would be the relationship she wanted. She read a story online, where it mentioned letting go.

She let go, stopped worrying why she didn’t hear from him, stopped looking at her phone to see if he called or msg & lol even stop checking his email and started going out having fun she even met another guy and he was fun. There came the ex, wanting her, she told him she wants to take it slow, he even knew about the other guy. He still wanted her. She was having so much fun he could wait. (She knew the power she had. And like she said, “she’s the only girl he desires, she touches his heart in ways, he can’t even grasp, it’s electrifying.” Lol. Her exact words

Then one day, she called me and told me she was back with Danny, they discuss the future & all.  I asked her what happened with the other guy. She said you know, it’s so weird, he just became no longer important. She said I asked God for this, I wrote it down, and everything and everyone just disappeared like puff, I guess they had to eventually. He can’t even find a reason as to why he had liked the other girl.

It’s been over a year that she’s back with her man and they are closer than ever. She said to me, she appreciated the breakup, because she realized she wasn’t a positive person, and she also learnt LOA. And now her man says to her “You are so positive, I always wanted that from you.” And she really is, she’s always smiling, wishing everyone love and happiness, because she has learnt it comes back to you. She walks in & lights up the room.

She reminds me that everything is happening to give me the best version of my desire. And the only thing to prevent it is lack of faith & negative thoughts. She said if he’s not coming around, the timing is for your benefit. If he’s with someone, maybe it has to be that way too, through her he will learn to become the better man for you. (Funny thing is she said I helped her to be positive and now she’s helping me.)  I have learnt everything in life is teaching us a lesson, to become & live our highest ideal. This is an opportunity to look at ourselves too, to work on what we need to, (jealousy, insecurity, faith) unless we do, we will keep experiencing situations unless we learn and adjust.
 Nothing is happening to us, it’s happening for us.

Don’t stop believing.

Blessed Is She Who Believed

2/02/2016 11:34 am  #2

Re: My cousin got her ex back

Love this story and the conclusion. Thank you.

2/02/2016 12:01 pm  #3

I want my story to be like this 

2/02/2016 12:06 pm  #4

Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful story Cheriesymone.  Scripting really does work because, as when you visualize, you are bringing it into the present.  It sounds like they both made positive changes and because of it they will be "happily ever after".  

2/02/2016 12:38 pm  #5

This just goes to show that the most important relationship is the one we have with ourselves Amazing story!

2/02/2016 1:25 pm  #6

Cheriesymone wrote:

He stopped answering the other girl emails. (My cousin had his password and would check his email. Lol)

I don't know why, but that part really cracked me up.

Cheriesymone wrote:

She let go, stopped worrying why she didn’t hear from him, stopped looking at her phone to see if he called or msg & lol even stop checking his email and started going out having fun she even met another guy and he was fun. There came the ex, wanting her, she told him she wants to take it slow, he even knew about the other guy. He still wanted her. She was having so much fun he could wait. (She knew the power she had. And like she said, “she’s the only girl he desires, she touches his heart in ways, he can’t even grasp, it’s electrifying.” Lol. Her exact words.

I'm glad this is brought up in this beautiful success story. So many women have the wrong thinking when it comes to dating. Nothing is wrong with living your life, dating other men, WHILE you manifest your ex or a new love. Just saying.

Cheriesymone wrote:

Don’t stop believing.

Thanks for the encouragement and the story.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

2/02/2016 4:23 pm  #7

Thank you for sharing this story! I really enjoyed reading it.

2/02/2016 5:14 pm  #8

Nice to read a positive story

2/03/2016 3:09 pm  #9

Great story

2/03/2016 4:17 pm  #10

Marz wrote:

This just goes to show that the most important relationship is the one we have with ourselves Amazing story!

I wholeheartedly agree. But women are groomed from very young ages that it is our duty to look after everyone else and drown out our own desires. How many times have we seen men leaving women with 3 and 5 kids with no way of supporting herself because she stayed at home and allowed him to provide the money?

Nothing wrong with staying at home, but with the advent of the internet, you can at least earn a part-time income that you stash away for rainy days.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Board footera