LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2016 12:19 pm  #1

THE UNVERSE RESPONDS TO YOU. SIMPLE WAY TO MANIFEST

I had promised to write this, my apology for not writing sooner.
the universe responds to you. In manifesting it is responding to you.
If you say and think, no one likes me. The universe says ok. No one likes you. (it doesn't say that's not true, it answers to you) so you continue to experience situations to feel like no one likes you.
If you say, write, think HE LOVES me the universe says ok HE LOVES YOU. and SO YOU Manifest HIM LOVING you.
IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO LEARN THIS. AT FIRST, YOU WILL SAY IT AND YOUR CONSIOUS MIND WOULD SAY "BITCH STOP LYING" IGNORE THAT, BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT YOU GET THEN MAKE IT THE BEST, THE IDEAL, THE WISH, YOUR GRANDEST DESIRE.

IF YOU KNOW THAT CLIMBING A HILL WOULD BREAK YOUR FEET. YOU WOULD NOT DO IT.
SAME THING HERE. THE UNIVERSE IS YOU, ITS HEARS YOU, FEELS YOU. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TELL IT. IT RESPONDS TO YOU. ALL DAY EVERYTIME. 

IF YOU SAY I DONT KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE WORKS, THEN THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU AE STUCK.  SIMPLE AS THAT
IF YOU SAY AND THINK I DONT THINK THE TECHNIQE WORKS, THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, IT DIDNT WORK. SIMPLE AS THAT
SAY THE TECHNIQUE WORKS EACH AND VERY TIME, THE UNIVERSE SAYS YES, IT SO AND IT WORKS.
SIMPLE AS THAT

SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR MANIFESTING

JOY TO YOU MY DARLINGS.

Last edited by Cheriesymone (6/22/2016 12:23 pm)

Blessed Is She Who Believed

6/22/2016 12:23 pm  #2

Re: THE UNVERSE RESPONDS TO YOU. SIMPLE WAY TO MANIFEST

Thank you very much for your wise words.  How did you make that switch from being not sure to definite?  Did something just click?  Or did you have to keep 'faking it' until you got it?

I can feel him most times when I do PW and MHBWD, but I have not heard anything yet.

Thanks

6/22/2016 12:44 pm  #3

Kukasai wrote:

Thank you very much for your wise words.  How did you make that switch from being not sure to definite?  Did something just click?  Or did you have to keep 'faking it' until you got it?

I can feel him most times when I do PW and MHBWD, but I have not heard anything yet.

Thanks

I don't think its "fake it until you make it" it was one day I received the daily secret teachings and it said "THE UNIVERSE RESPONDS TO YOU, SO WHAT ARE YOU TELING IT"
It was that simple realization, that what I write think say I will receive. i looked over instances of this. I once thought my boyfriend will probably think I gained weight. GUESS WHAT HE SAID TO  ME "YOU GAINED WEIGHT"  AFTER WE BROKE UP, HE DATED A GIRL TWICE MY SIZE. I WAS SHOCKED,  NOW I REALIZE ITS NOT THAT HE HAD A PROBLEM WITH FAT, HE SAID IT TO ME BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF HIM SAYING IT TO ME.. I DID THAT.
I have a cousin who left her man, years ago, she cocky so she always say, "he's always gonna want me" well after taking his ass to court for child support, he is still begging her to come back..

its starting to only say think of what you want.. what are you telling the universe? its listening

Blessed Is She Who Believed

6/22/2016 12:49 pm  #4

Thank you, I will go back and look over my life.  It really makes me think.  I cannot get my head around it, but will try and change all thoughts.

Thanks again, and all the best with your new relationship.

6/22/2016 12:54 pm  #5

I have to say Cheriesymone, it is so amazing and inspiring, the change in you, from your first posts here and now :> I swear, even your avatar got sexier :D;D

6/22/2016 12:55 pm  #6

I love yor avatar aswell!

6/22/2016 2:19 pm  #7

Thank you so much for posting this !! I needed to hear this today . looking forward to trying to change my thoughts I've been really negative lately .

Cheriesymone wrote:

I had promised to write this, my apology for not writing sooner.
the universe responds to you. In manifesting it is responding to you.
If you say and think, no one likes me. The universe says ok. No one likes you. (it doesn't say that's not true, it answers to you) so you continue to experience situations to feel like no one likes you.
If you say, write, think HE LOVES me the universe says ok HE LOVES YOU. and SO YOU Manifest HIM LOVING you.
IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO LEARN THIS. AT FIRST, YOU WILL SAY IT AND YOUR CONSIOUS MIND WOULD SAY "BITCH STOP LYING" IGNORE THAT, BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT YOU GET THEN MAKE IT THE BEST, THE IDEAL, THE WISH, YOUR GRANDEST DESIRE.

IF YOU KNOW THAT CLIMBING A HILL WOULD BREAK YOUR FEET. YOU WOULD NOT DO IT.
SAME THING HERE. THE UNIVERSE IS YOU, ITS HEARS YOU, FEELS YOU. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TELL IT. IT RESPONDS TO YOU. ALL DAY EVERYTIME. 

IF YOU SAY I DONT KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE WORKS, THEN THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU AE STUCK.  SIMPLE AS THAT
IF YOU SAY AND THINK I DONT THINK THE TECHNIQE WORKS, THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, IT DIDNT WORK. SIMPLE AS THAT
SAY THE TECHNIQUE WORKS EACH AND VERY TIME, THE UNIVERSE SAYS YES, IT SO AND IT WORKS.
SIMPLE AS THAT

SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR MANIFESTING

JOY TO YOU MY DARLINGS.

6/22/2016 3:20 pm  #8

This came in perfect timing..

Change those mental diets.. Cherished girl you're on fire!!!

6/22/2016 4:25 pm  #9

Thanks Cheriesymone, wonderful truth you shared here.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

6/22/2016 4:50 pm  #10

Love this!!! Thank you Cheriesymone!!! XOXO

Board footera