LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 2:19 pm  #11

Re: THE UNVERSE RESPONDS TO YOU. SIMPLE WAY TO MANIFEST

Thank u Cherie for this. U really are inspiring xxx

7/03/2016 4:19 pm  #12

This is indeed awesome!

7/04/2016 6:36 am  #13

Thanks Cheriesymone for a wonderful post😚

7/04/2016 7:14 am  #14

Basilily wrote:

I have to say Cheriesymone, it is so amazing and inspiring, the change in you, from your first posts here and now :> I swear, even your avatar got sexier :D;D

Cherie is a boss. She gets it. I love this girl.

Ladies the beauty of the history of this forum is that we came on here and was open and honest about what was working and what blocks we couldn't get past and may still be trying to get past. It's a journey and we are here to support each other, but you have to dig deep and get your self worth and confidence back to peak level.

The is no magic formula to success (well actually PW is pretty damn amazing), it's an internal looking process that takes courage, faith and hard work. When you decide I want this man back, let you disclaimer be but I want me back first.

7/05/2016 11:26 pm  #15

I need to remember this. I sometimes struggle with doubt because my target did not respond to the technique.

7/06/2016 6:55 am  #16

tigerlillie wrote:

I need to remember this. I sometimes struggle with doubt because my target did not respond to the technique.

Can you share a little about how you did it and what happened?

Thanks

7/06/2016 8:57 am  #17

Cheriesymone wrote:

I had promised to write this, my apology for not writing sooner.
the universe responds to you. In manifesting it is responding to you.
If you say and think, no one likes me. The universe says ok. No one likes you. (it doesn't say that's not true, it answers to you) so you continue to experience situations to feel like no one likes you.
If you say, write, think HE LOVES me the universe says ok HE LOVES YOU. and SO YOU Manifest HIM LOVING you.
IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO LEARN THIS. AT FIRST, YOU WILL SAY IT AND YOUR CONSIOUS MIND WOULD SAY "BITCH STOP LYING" IGNORE THAT, BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT YOU GET THEN MAKE IT THE BEST, THE IDEAL, THE WISH, YOUR GRANDEST DESIRE.

IF YOU KNOW THAT CLIMBING A HILL WOULD BREAK YOUR FEET. YOU WOULD NOT DO IT.
SAME THING HERE. THE UNIVERSE IS YOU, ITS HEARS YOU, FEELS YOU. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TELL IT. IT RESPONDS TO YOU. ALL DAY EVERYTIME. 

IF YOU SAY I DONT KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE WORKS, THEN THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU AE STUCK.  SIMPLE AS THAT
IF YOU SAY AND THINK I DONT THINK THE TECHNIQE WORKS, THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, IT DIDNT WORK. SIMPLE AS THAT
SAY THE TECHNIQUE WORKS EACH AND VERY TIME, THE UNIVERSE SAYS YES, IT SO AND IT WORKS.
SIMPLE AS THAT

SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR MANIFESTING

JOY TO YOU MY DARLINGS.

I manifested a car scratch... A few times I thought about a car crash. Stupid me, I thought: If someone hit my car, I have the perfect excuse to call my BF, and ask him for help...
And guess what happened last monday?: a bus scratch my car and broke the mirror. It isn´t a major thing, and I didn´t call my BF. 
I realize that I can manifest things, but negative... 

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

7/06/2016 9:45 am  #18

OMG, wow!  That certainly makes you think.  Did you call your boyfriend yet?  If so did he seem friendly?

Last edited by Kukasai (7/06/2016 9:45 am)

7/06/2016 9:55 am  #19

Kukasai wrote:

OMG, wow!  That certainly makes you think.  Did you call your boyfriend yet?  If so did he seem friendly?

No, I didn´t call him because it wasn´t serious, BUT now I know I can manifest. I manifested my breakup also, and I manifested a call from my mother in law and a new roomate. I needed a roomate to pay the rent on July 1st. I visualize (68 seconds that Abraham Hicks talked about), let it go, and on July 1st, at 7:30 AM, I had my roomate and he paid the same day. 
If we have tangible proof tha LOA really works, why is it so difficult to let go our boyfriends????

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

7/06/2016 10:40 am  #20

Wow how amazing you manifested all that.  I was wondering too about why  men are so hard?!

Board footera