LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2016 10:46 am  #21

Re: THE UNVERSE RESPONDS TO YOU. SIMPLE WAY TO MANIFEST

Kukasai wrote:

Wow how amazing you manifested all that.  I was wondering too about why  men are so hard?!

We are so hard, because we are attached... That´s the main reason. We miss them, we love them, we need them in order to be happy. 

I visualized a new job position, more money and a mini cooper. I don´t have attachment, I´m not worried (because my present situation is comfortable: I don´t need a new job, I don´t need money (I just want more money) and I don´t need a car (I already have one). It will be easier for me to let go. The universe already knows what I want. I can relax and just allow the result to unfold...

We should apply the same formula to men. 

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

7/06/2016 11:05 am  #22

I wish I knew how to apply it to men!  It is hard to not care about the outcome when you have feelings for someone.

7/08/2016 7:14 am  #23

Thank you Cheriesymone for this beautiful post

7/08/2016 9:00 am  #24

Kukasai wrote:

I wish I knew how to apply it to men!  It is hard to not care about the outcome when you have feelings for someone.

Yes but if we can attract men, we would be able to attract anything.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

7/08/2016 9:02 am  #25

It is also written over and over in the bible
Provers 23:7 "as a man think in his heart so he is"
Phillippians 4:8 "what you think upon grows"
Ephesians 4:29 "Let no harmful language come from your mouth, only good that are helpful in meeting the need, words that will benefit"

Blessed Is She Who Believed

7/08/2016 10:24 am  #26

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Kukasai wrote:

Yes but if we can attract men, we would be able to attract anything.

So true!

7/08/2016 10:26 am  #27

Cheriesymone wrote:

Ephesians 4:29 "Let no harmful language come from your mouth, only good that are helpful in meeting the need, words that will benefit"

Cherie those are lovely quotes.  I must really try and amp myself up more and stop looking at what I don't yet have.  Thank you

7/08/2016 10:52 am  #28

Kukasai wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Cherie those are lovely quotes.  I must really try and amp myself up more and stop looking at what I don't yet have.  Thank you

I agree with u!! I need to smile and enjoy the journey instead of feeling sad xx

7/08/2016 12:55 pm  #29

Thank you

7/08/2016 5:24 pm  #30

Cheriesymone wrote:

I had promised to write this, my apology for not writing sooner.
the universe responds to you. In manifesting it is responding to you.
If you say and think, no one likes me. The universe says ok. No one likes you. (it doesn't say that's not true, it answers to you) so you continue to experience situations to feel like no one likes you.
If you say, write, think HE LOVES me the universe says ok HE LOVES YOU. and SO YOU Manifest HIM LOVING you.
IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO LEARN THIS. AT FIRST, YOU WILL SAY IT AND YOUR CONSIOUS MIND WOULD SAY "BITCH STOP LYING" IGNORE THAT, BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU TELL THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT YOU GET THEN MAKE IT THE BEST, THE IDEAL, THE WISH, YOUR GRANDEST DESIRE.

IF YOU KNOW THAT CLIMBING A HILL WOULD BREAK YOUR FEET. YOU WOULD NOT DO IT.
SAME THING HERE. THE UNIVERSE IS YOU, ITS HEARS YOU, FEELS YOU. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TELL IT. IT RESPONDS TO YOU. ALL DAY EVERYTIME. 

IF YOU SAY I DONT KNOW IF THE TECHNIQUE WORKS, THEN THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU AE STUCK.  SIMPLE AS THAT
IF YOU SAY AND THINK I DONT THINK THE TECHNIQE WORKS, THE UNIVERSE SAYS OK, IT DIDNT WORK. SIMPLE AS THAT
SAY THE TECHNIQUE WORKS EACH AND VERY TIME, THE UNIVERSE SAYS YES, IT SO AND IT WORKS.
SIMPLE AS THAT

SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR MANIFESTING

JOY TO YOU MY DARLINGS.

Girl you are amazing!  I love the way you have explained how the technique either works or it doesn't.  Believe it and it will -- don't believe it and it won't.  That's so true!  :-)

Board footera