LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2016 12:52 pm  #1

When you KNOW...it will BE.

"Nations, as well as people, are only what you believe them to be. No matter what the problem is, no matter where it is, no matter whom it concerns, you have no one to change but yourself, and you have neither opponent nor helper in bringing about the change within yourself. You have nothing to do but convince yourself of the truth of that which you desire to see manifested.

As soon as you succeed in convincing yourself of the reality of the state sought, results follow to confirm your fixed belief. You never suggest to another the state which you desire to see him express; instead, you convince yourself that he is already that which you desire him to be."

-Neville.

6/22/2016 12:54 pm  #2

Re: When you KNOW...it will BE.

Read that again. Instead....YOU convince YOURSELF that he IS that which you desire him to BE.

See ladies, the work is forever within ourselves. The "work" is in doing whatever it takes to convince ourselves! Me me me this is all about me. And soon he will also be all about you ;)

6/22/2016 1:05 pm  #3

It sounds so simple, but can be so hard!  But yes, we all must work on ourselves.  Thanks for that Cotton.  It gives me hope.

6/22/2016 2:53 pm  #4

http://youtu.be/b7k0a5hYnSI

The rest is still unwritten!!!

6/22/2016 3:02 pm  #5

Kukasai wrote:

It sounds so simple, but can be so hard!  But yes, we all must work on ourselves.  Thanks for that Cotton.  It gives me hope.

So then imagine a reality where it isnt "so hard"! Dont limit yourself sweetheart

6/22/2016 3:04 pm  #6

Hope is disbelief in disguise! Dont hope. KNOW. Like the sun rising. Like your heart beating.

6/22/2016 3:24 pm  #7

Cotton wrote:

Hope is disbelief in disguise! Dont hope. KNOW. Like the sun rising. Like your heart beating.

Facts!!!

My fave and most powerful Neville quote I came across and I hear it everytime I visualize.

"It is done! That which I have done, I have done... do nothing!" 😍😍😍 Neville

That came from the time he wanted to be discharged from the army. That Neville is a walking success story, he not only teaches it but lives it, which is why he is one of my favorite teachers.

6/22/2016 3:26 pm  #8

Love this thread, it's AAAAAAALLLLLL true 😊

6/22/2016 3:28 pm  #9

Berryluv wrote:

Cotton wrote:

Facts!!!

My fave and most powerful Neville quote I came across and I hear it everytime I visualize.

"It is done! That which I have done, I have done... do nothing!" 😍😍😍 Neville

That came from the time he wanted to be discharged from the army. That Neville is a walking success story, he not only teaches it but lives it, which is why he is one of my favorite teachers.

Yes!! It is done! So now what??? Celebrate life!!

6/22/2016 3:32 pm  #10

“Put the past behind you. Do not look back and become like Lot’s wife who turned into a pillar of salt – which is a preservative. You always put what you want to preserve in brine. If you turn back and dwell upon the state you want to leave behind, you have placed it in brine and will become it once more.”

“But if you will turn your back upon the past regardless of what you have or have not done, and stretch forward to what you want to be or do and remain faithful to your desire – nothing can stop you from achieving it.” – Neville Goddard

We are not lots wife  (wink)

Board footera