LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 2:08 pm  #11

Re: No contact!

Anna1408 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

No contact is the way to go.

I tell all my girlfriends to do it. A lot don't listen and I know it is difficult but it is one of those processes that when you get out on the other side you realise how much stronger you feel having just worked through things in your own time. It will be a bit of a roller coaster of emotions, if you believe you won't be strong enough to not contact them then delete delete delete. Remove the temptation.

Even now although me and my love are on speaking terms I never initiate contact. It puts you in a place of power and that's where we need to be coming from.

I was with my fiancé' 4 years when we broke up.  I immediately deleted all of his contact information.  With smart phones who knows phone numbers, etc?  I could have looked it up on my bill or something if I became a nut case but I didn't.  I sent him messages I knew he would receive and be unable to block.  The power of my thoughts.  

"I sent him messages I knew he would receive and be unable to block.  The power of my thoughts"

I LOVE the way you have described this, Lanie! So empowering! 

Even though we are back together I send him thoughts every day to reinforce our connection and the love we have.  That's one of the reasons he is crazier about me (self admitted) than he has ever been before.  I never wonder where he is, what he is doing or who he is with....I KNOW that I can contact him and have him thinking of me within seconds.  It is an empowering feeling.    The way to keep your man is to think positive thoughts about him, yourself and the two of you.  That is true whether you are together or apart (and you want him back).  You become like a magnet or a drug that they need, want and desire.  Cool stuff.  LOL

2/07/2016 3:31 pm  #12

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Even though we are back together I send him thoughts every day to reinforce our connection and the love we have.  That's one of the reasons he is crazier about me (self admitted) than he has ever been before.  I never wonder where he is, what he is doing or who he is with....I KNOW that I can contact him and have him thinking of me within seconds.  It is an empowering feeling.    The way to keep your man is to think positive thoughts about him, yourself and the two of you.  That is true whether you are together or apart (and you want him back).  You become like a magnet or a drug that they need, want and desire.  Cool stuff.  LOL

Oh no, he might get a sweet tooth.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

2/07/2016 5:03 pm  #13

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

This is great ..need to remember this. 

Blessed Is She Who Believed

2/07/2016 5:36 pm  #14

I am on my no contact still but I have not heard form him
I need to start having more positive thoughts though, A lot of my thought are about how much I miss him, and that is not productive.
Need to work on myself first.

2/07/2016 6:05 pm  #15

isabellemarienoelle wrote:

I need to start having more positive thoughts though, A lot of my thought are about how much I miss him, and that is not productive.

The habit of thought can be broken!  Just mentally say "STOP" and redirect your thoughts.  

2/07/2016 6:12 pm  #16

Cheriesymone wrote:

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

This is great ..need to remember this. 

Love this.  Thank you

9/02/2016 6:59 pm  #17

I'm going to push this thread up in case some new girls haven't read it.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/27/2016 1:39 pm  #18

I'm glad I read this again.

The universe was literally kicking my ass last week about this message. So I have no choice but to give into the vibration of allowing.

10/14/2016 4:12 pm  #19

Before knowing about LOA I admit I sent him like 7 messages asking what I'd done wrong, why had he stopped talking to me blah blah blah but I haven't spoken to him or messaged him since July. I learnt about No Contact and I Immediately stopped. We're now in October and still I haven't spoken to him. I was just wondering, have I blown all chances because of those messages I sent before even knowing about LOA and NC?

10/15/2016 2:07 am  #20

isabellemarienoelle wrote:

Just switch them around. When you feel like you're missing him, change your thought to how he's missing you and can't live without you. 

Board footera