LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 2:41 pm  #121

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

tigerlillie wrote:

Day 7

Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to talk to me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, committed relationships and marriage with me. 
Men provide for me, protect me, and support me. 

Hey, girl! 🙋🏽 I haven't been on the forum for like 3 weeks. Just got my laptop back today. So glad you're doing this challenge! I need a refresher very often, and your posts have just encouraged me. 
Much love ❤️

10/06/2016 8:54 pm  #122

Amazonne wrote:

tigerlillie wrote:

Day 7

Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to talk to me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. 

Hey, girl! 🙋🏽 I haven't been on the forum for like 3 weeks. Just got my laptop back today. So glad you're doing this challenge! I need a refresher very often, and your posts have just encouraged me. 
Much love ❤️

Glad to see that you're back online. I lost track of the challenge when I first started it but I am going to do this everyday because it's so affirming to my spirit. You will do well when you start the challenge again! Xx

10/06/2016 8:56 pm  #123

Day 8 

10/08/2016 9:17 pm  #124

Day 9

Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires to me. 

Last edited by tigerlillie (10/08/2016 9:20 pm)

10/09/2016 8:14 am  #125

Day 10

Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires to me. 

10/09/2016 2:50 pm  #126

I'm joining this for the week, to refresh

Day 1
Men love, worship and revere me
Men want loving, committed relationships with me
I consistently attract wonderful, good-hearted men
Every day, I see more and more how wonderful men are

10/10/2016 8:22 am  #127

Day 2

10/10/2016 10:06 pm  #128

Amazonne wrote:

I'm joining this for the week, to refresh

Day 1

You've definitely got this. Keep it up!

10/10/2016 10:07 pm  #129

Day 11

10/11/2016 6:19 pm  #130

Day 12

Board footera