LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 6:23 pm  #131

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Day 13

Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, committed relationships and marriage with me. 
Men provide for me, protect me, and support me.

10/13/2016 5:57 pm  #132

Day 14 
Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. 

Last edited by tigerlillie (10/13/2016 5:59 pm)

10/14/2016 7:01 pm  #133

Day 15

Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. 

10/15/2016 8:11 am  #134

Day 16

Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 

10/16/2016 9:44 am  #135

Day 17

Men protect me. Men desire to engage with me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my ideas and opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 

10/17/2016 8:46 am  #136

Day 18

10/18/2016 6:15 pm  #137

Day 19

10/19/2016 7:33 pm  #138

Day 20

Last edited by tigerlillie (10/19/2016 7:33 pm)

10/20/2016 6:22 pm  #139

Day 21

10/21/2016 11:27 am  #140

Day 22

Board footera