LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2018 9:04 am  #201

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Day 5

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. 
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me.

7/19/2018 12:30 pm  #202

I needed to read this today
Thanks op
Ive been feeling down about men and it dont help that my best friend talks bad about men and dating.
No more negativity!

7/19/2018 5:20 pm  #203

Jsw loves me and is in love with me...jsw is faithful to me..he adores me jsw worships me...cannot live without me..jsw dreams of me and thinks of me daily...he trust me..he spends money on me...jsw takes care of me financially and sexually..jsw is loyal protective and honest to me..he treats me like a Goddess!!! So it is written so it is done

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/20/2018 11:18 am)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/20/2018 6:52 am  #204

Day one
Men love and worship me for everything I am.
I trust men. I believe men are good. I forgive every man in my past.
Men love to take care of me and support me. 
Men love to provide me with a very generous financial allowance and gifts.
The men I choose to have sex and be intimate with, fall in love with me, worship me, are loyal and respect me. It brings us closer together

Last edited by Getmoneyhoney (7/20/2018 6:55 am)

7/20/2018 10:45 am  #205

Jsw...cannot live without me..jsw dreams of me and thinks of me daily...he trust me..he spends money on me...jsw takes care of me financially and sexually..jsw is loyal protective and honest to me..he treats me like a Goddess!!! Men honor me and adore me...so it is written so it is done

A Goddess Never Settles

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/20/2018 11:17 am)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/20/2018 10:56 am  #206

Men honor and adore me...men of means are magnitized by me...men value me...men protect me are loyal to me and they spoil me..men give me their time , money, unconditional love, loyalty and honesty. I Love myself and men admire me..men finds ways to spend time with me...men love socializing with me..they are chivalrous towards me....men do not play me cheap...men love being in my presence...they love my inner beauty...they love my mind...and 💓..men make me priority on their list..men allow me to spend their money...men buy me cars...clothes and land...men take me on extravagant trips all expenses paid..men believe in me..they are very honest with me and they share their lives with me..men are comfortable communicating with me....men respect me wholeheartedly...so it is written so it is done

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/20/2018 11:17 am)

7/20/2018 11:16 am  #207

Jsw and I forgive each other...jsw is in love with me..jsw.. communicates with me daily...jsw heart belongs to me..jsw spends his time with me...jsw makes me his priority...jsw honors me protecs me and adores me. Jsw can't get me off his mind...he has sweet dreams about me..jsw is drawn to me...jsw is in a relationship with me..our bond is unbreakable..our loves goes beyond the depths of time itself..jsw sees me in a loving manner...jsw can't resist me...jsw comes when I call him...jsw is saturated in my love...he seeks to please me..he loves to be in my presence...so it is written so it is done.

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/20/2018 11:16 am)

7/20/2018 7:23 pm  #208

Day 6

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me.

7/21/2018 12:44 am  #209

day 2
Men love and worship me for everything I am.
I trust men. I believe men are good. I forgive every man in my past.
Men love to take care of me and support me. 
Men love to provide me with a very generous financial allowance and gifts.
The men I choose to have sex and be intimate with, fall in love with me, worship me, are loyal and respect me. It brings us closer together

7/21/2018 8:50 am  #210

Day 7

I know me

Board footera