LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2018 10:03 am  #211

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Men provide for me...men respect me and acknowledge me..men are faithful to me...men magnitized to me...men seek commit me and are committed to me...I am a priority to men..men trust me...men are curteous to me.. faithful..loyal..kind... considerate... compassionate and chivalrous towards me...I forgive the men of my past that have hurt me.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/22/2018 8:09 pm  #212

Jsw is in love with me..jsw puts me first...jsw is a gentleman...to me...jsw trust me...jsw. .. Adores me..jsw...is faithful to me...jsw.. worships the ground I walk on...jsw..... Respects me....he is kind and compassionate to me... He cares about my feelings..jsw and I communicate daily.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/22/2018 9:50 pm  #213

Day 8

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. 
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me.

7/23/2018 2:27 am  #214

Sorry i forgot to post on day 3. I am now on day four :-) but i did say the affirmations to myself yesterday.

Day 4
Men love and worship me for everything I am.
I trust men. I believe men are good. I forgive every man in my past.
Men love to take care of me and support me. 
Men love to provide me with a very generous financial allowance and gifts.
The men I choose to have sex and be intimate with, fall in love with me, worship me, are loyal and respect me. It brings us closer together

7/23/2018 9:08 pm  #215

Men love me and are in love with me...men respect m and I respect them...I forgive men from my past that have hurt me...men love to be in my presence...men find me socially enticing..men ...give me lots of attention..men take care of me financially and emotionally...the men that love me are generous financially with me and are financially..mentally and physically.. spiritually stable..men that love me are very compassionate...kind...caring.. chivalrous... spontaneous...and helpful....men do anything for me... anything I ask...they honor me and adore me..men tell me how beautiful I am.. they are me on lavish trips and shopping sprees...they treat me like a queen and are good to me...men love me

7/24/2018 8:27 am  #216

Jsw loves me.....jsw and I communicate constantly...jsw and I are in love...jsw and i are one....jsw and I do lot's of fun activities together..jsw..admires me...loves me ..respects me and protects me...I am the only woman he loves...he worships the ground I walk on...jsw puts me as a priority...jsw is happy to be with me.

7/24/2018 12:11 pm  #217

Day 9

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me, to treat me well, to begin and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me.

7/25/2018 3:51 am  #218

I missed another day LOL but say it in person everyday

Day 6

Men love and worship me for everything I am.
I trust men. I believe men are good. I forgive every man in my past.
Men love to take care of me and support me. 
Men love to provide me with a very generous financial allowance and gifts.
The men I choose to have sex and be intimate with, fall in love with me, worship me, are loyal and respect me. It brings us closer together

7/25/2018 8:07 am  #219

Day 10

I know me
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I forgive all the men in my past for their mistakes too. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me,  treat me well, and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me. The world is filled with awesome, loving men, and I am fully capable of, and so excited to find a good one. I am powerful and in control of my life. I choose to love and be loved. I love and trust men and a so thrilled to be with such an awesome guy who makes me giddy with happiness.  

Last edited by tigerlillie (7/25/2018 8:10 am)

7/25/2018 7:17 pm  #220

Men adore me...men respect me and Love me for who I am..men come to my rescue when needed..men shower me with money and gifts.. diamonds and pearls..men love to love me and take care of me and care for me...Men love everything about me..men are loyal to me...men wrap their arms around me....men are generous to me and compassionate...kind hearted and caring...men are chivalrous towards me..men are gentlemen...men are faithful to me...men worship me..me love kissing my feet....men submit to me...I am love!!

Board footera