LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2018 9:53 am  #221

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Day 11

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I forgive all the men in my past for their mistakes too. 
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me,  treat me well, and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me. The world is filled with awesome, loving men, and I am fully capable of, and so excited to find a good one. I am powerful and in control of my life. I choose to love and be loved. I love and trust men and a so thrilled to be with such an awesome guy who makes me giddy with happiness.

7/26/2018 10:38 am  #222

Men love me...jsw loves me....I love me..I love me and I love me....me love me ...men love me ...men love me...men adore me....men are connected to me emotionally..men can't get me off their mind..they love being in my presence...I forgive the men that have hurt me in the past and my heart is open to love....love and more love....I recieve an abundance of love..men love me and are in love with me...jsw is in love with me... he's head over hills about me and I love it

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/26/2018 5:34 pm  #223

Day 7
Men love and worship me for everything I am.
I trust men. I believe men are good. I forgive every man in my past.
Men love to take care of me and support me. 
Men love to provide me with a very generous financial allowance and gifts.
The men I choose to have sex and be intimate with, fall in love with me, worship me, are loyal and respect me. It brings us closer together

7/28/2018 8:22 am  #224

Day 12

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I forgive all the men in my past for their mistakes too. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me,  treat me well, and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me. The world is filled with awesome, loving men, and I am fully capable of, and so excited to find a good one. I am powerful and in control of my life. I choose to love and be loved. I love and trust men and a so thrilled to be with such an awesome guy who makes me giddy with happiness.

7/28/2018 10:45 am  #225

Men love me.... They are financially generous towards me... whomever I choose to have relations with and be intimate with fall in love with me....men are faithful to me...men are loyal to me..men shower me with gifts ... Vacations... 💰 and wealth.. They love being in my company.. They see my inner beauty...men are enticed by me... They provide for my every need....men help me build an empire..they love me for who I am..I am a love Goddess...I am love.,....Men are committed to me....Men desire to commit to me...men desire a loving long lasting committed relationship with me...men desire to marry me

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/28/2018 10:46 am  #226

I missed a day

Day 8

Men love and worship me for everything I am.
I trust men. I believe men are good. I forgive every man in my past.
Men love to take care of me and support me. 
Men love to provide me with a very generous financial allowance and gifts.
The men I choose to have sex and be intimate with, fall in love with me, worship me, are loyal and respect me. It brings us closer together

7/29/2018 9:53 pm  #227

Jsw loves me and worships the ground I walk on...jsw honors me and is loyal to me ...jsw...is in a committed relationship with me
..he is faithful to me and adores me...he loves my company..jsw is delighted to be in my presence...jsw cannot live without me...jsw.. treats me like a queen.

7/29/2018 10:21 pm  #228

Day 13

I know me

7/30/2018 9:05 am  #229

Day 14

I know me

7/30/2018 11:42 pm  #230

Men love me and adore me...I attract handsome men..not ugly men...men love to be generous to me..they love showering me with gifts..men are obedient to me..I always have their attention...they cannot resist me... I am a powerful Goddess in my own right...men respect me and want loving relationships with me..men eat out of the palm of my hands..they can't help but to show grattitude towards me..I am powerful..I attract handsome men from all corners of the earth in abundance...I trust them and they trust me..I am a Goddess...I encourage myself...I am love..I love myself..and love loves me..

Board footera