LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2016 6:17 pm  #61

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

Also, just a little thought. Yesterday I had a cat-calling experience that really tested me. I was livid, I won't lie. But I remembered something Bashar mentioned, about beliefs being self-reinforcing, and so the last thing to fade when you change a belief is the echo. The Universe is testing whether you have really changed or not, judging by whether or not you react differently to the same circumstances. Anywho I read some inspiring LOA stuff and pressed on. And today, I've had the most amazing men experiences. Some poets I follow on IG writing about how they want to find love and magic and happiness. Only see the best in men. We can do it! 

7/23/2016 6:50 pm  #62

Day 12.
I forgive all men. I send them love light and joy
Men love worship and revere me
The men I have sex with loves and adores me and sex brings us even closer
I believe me are good and honest I trust men . I see beauty in men I love men and they love me

Blessed Is She Who Believed

7/23/2016 8:51 pm  #63

Day 4

Men love, worship and revere me. 
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest. I trust men. I see their beauty. I believe men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt men. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I send love, light and joy. 
The men I have sex with love and adore me. Sex brings us even closer and expands our vulnerability to each other and deepens our bond.
Men protect me and value what I have to say. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling and committed  relationships with me. 
Men provide for me and support me. 
Men are good. Men love, respect, honor, and revere me. 

7/24/2016 9:27 am  #64

Day 13
The men I chose to have sex with loves and adore me to this day and Sex brings us closer
I believe men are good I trust men I see their beauty I love men and they love me
As it is written so it is

7/25/2016 5:55 am  #65

Day 14
I forgive all the men from my past and present I send them light love & joy
The men I chose to have sex with loves & adores me and sex brings us closer
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest. I trust men. I see their beauty.  I love men and they love me

7/25/2016 9:06 am  #66

Day 5

Men love, worship and revere me. 

I believe men are good. I believe men are honest. I trust men. I see their beauty. I believe men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I send love, light and joy. 
The men I have sex with love and adore me. Sex brings us even closer and expands our vulnerability to each other and deepens our bond.
Men protect me and value what I have to say. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling and committed  relationships with me. 
Men provide for me and support me. 
Men are good. Men love, respect, honor, and revere me. 

Last edited by tigerlillie (7/25/2016 9:06 am)

7/25/2016 3:40 pm  #67

Men are good, they love, respect and revere me.
Any man I choose to be intimate with loves and adores me and the intimacy shared brings us closer and deepens our bond.
Men want loving, committed and fulfilling relationships.
Men respect and value what I have to say.
I forgive all the men in my past who have caused me pain.

I send peace, love and joy to my fellow human beings.

7/26/2016 12:19 am  #68

Ladies, this is really starting to work. If I'm honest, there isn't a guy that I'm entirely invested in/convinced of, so I've been focusing on just men in general. So the man in charge of our Design Project took us for a few lectures last semester, and most of us hated him. Very typical ignorant old white man- and the more I saw his sexism, the angrier I got. Yesterday, I thought "okay, I can be prepared for the worst, or I can believe he's a really good man who treats all students equally, regardless of x,x and x..."

Ladies, yesterday was AWESOME! He shared all his humanitarian views with us, we saw how much he really gives back to communities. He made an effort to learn our names. When I asked him a question he really appreciated it, and he complimented our entire group (all girls) for our work ethic. Even my friends who'd been complaining about him admitted that "he means well" even though they don't like his personality.

WE CAN CHANGE OUR WORLDS, GALS!

7/26/2016 8:30 am  #69

Amazonne wrote:

Ladies, this is really starting to work. If I'm honest, there isn't a guy that I'm entirely invested in/convinced of, so I've been focusing on just men in general. So the man in charge of our Design Project took us for a few lectures last semester, and most of us hated him. Very typical ignorant old white man- and the more I saw his sexism, the angrier I got. Yesterday, I thought "okay, I can be prepared for the worst, or I can believe he's a really good man who treats all students equally, regardless of x,x and x..."

Ladies, yesterday was AWESOME! He shared all his humanitarian views with us, we saw how much he really gives back to communities. He made an effort to learn our names. When I asked him a question he really appreciated it, and he complimented our entire group (all girls) for our work ethic. Even my friends who'd been complaining about him admitted that "he means well" even though they don't like his personality.

WE CAN CHANGE OUR WORLDS, GALS!

That's awesome news Amazonne.  As you change, so the world around you changes.

Men are good, they love, respect and revere me.
Any man I choose to be intimate with loves and adores me and the intimacy shared brings us closer and deepens our bond.
Men want loving, committed and fulfilling relationships.
Men respect and value what I have to say.
I forgive all the men in my past who have caused me pain.

I send peace, love and joy to my fellow human beings.

7/26/2016 8:31 am  #70

Day 15
I believe in men. I believe men are honest, trustworthy and good. I trust men I see their good and their beauty. I love men and they love me
The men I chose to have sex with loves and adores me. And sex makes them respect me and brings us closer

Board footera