LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2016 6:01 am  #81

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

day 15

Men are good, they love, respect and revere me.
Any man I choose to be intimate with loves and adores me and the intimacy shared brings us closer and deepens our bond.
Men want loving, committed and fulfilling relationships.
Men respect and value what I have to say.
I forgive all the men in my past who have caused me pain.

I send peace, love and joy to my fellow human beings.

7/29/2016 6:16 am  #82

DAY 18
Men love worship and revere me
I forgive all men. I send them love light and joy
The men I chose to have sex with respects, love, and adores me to this day
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest, I trust men. I see their beauty. I love men and they love me

Blessed Is She Who Believed

7/29/2016 7:00 am  #83

I so glad to see the effort that has been applied to this challenge. I think it's amazinbfg reading the shifts that have been experienced.

As you are coming to the 21 days, it would be great if we could keep it going for others to keep joining.

Would it be possible for new joiners to tweak their affirmations to suit their current beliefs better??

7/29/2016 9:37 am  #84

Oasiscalm wrote:

I so glad to see the effort that has been applied to this challenge. I think it's amazinbfg reading the shifts that have been experienced.

As you are coming to the 21 days, it would be great if we could keep it going for others to keep joining.

Would it be possible for new joiners to tweak their affirmations to suit their current beliefs better??

Of course!! Whichever affirmations relating to seeing men in a more positive light work, bring em here! And thank you

7/29/2016 3:03 pm  #85

Day 18!!
Men are good, and they want to do good.
Men want loving, fulfilling committed relationships
The men I choose to be sexual with adore me, and sex brings us even closer together.
Men value what I have to say.
Men love, worship and revere me

7/30/2016 1:48 am  #86

Day 16

Men are good.  Men want loving and committed relationships.
They love, respect,  revere and are inexplicably drawn to me.
The men I choose to be intimate with love and adore me and the intimacy brings us closer together.  It deepens our connection.
Men want to talk to me, they are interested in what I have to say.  They value and respect my ideas and opinions.
I forgive the men that have caused me pain in the past.  The men from my past that know they have hurt me want to reach out to me to heal the hurt.  I will get my closure.

I send love and peace to my fellow human beings.

7/30/2016 6:49 am  #87

DAY 19
Men love worship and revere me
I forgive all men. I send them love light and joy
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest, I trust men, I see the beauty in men. I love men and they love me
The men I chose to have sex with loves and adores me and sex only brings us closer

Blessed Is She Who Believed

7/30/2016 7:44 am  #88

feenix wrote:

Day 16

Men are good. Men want loving and committed relationships.
They love, respect, revere and are inexplicably drawn to me.
The men I choose to be intimate with love and adore me and the intimacy brings us closer together. It deepens our connection.
Men want to talk to me, they are interested in what I have to say. They value and respect my ideas and opinions.
I forgive the men that have caused me pain in the past. The men from my past that know they have hurt me want to reach out to me to heal the hurt. I will get my closure.

I send love and peace to my fellow human beings.

I LOVE these affirmations, feenix! 

7/30/2016 6:55 pm  #89

Day 8

Men love, worship, respect, honor and revere me. 
I believe men are good. I believe men are honest. I trust men. I see their beauty. I believe men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. I send love, light, and joy. 
The men I have sex with love and adore me. Sex brings us even closer and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me and value everything I have to say. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, and committed relationships with me. 
Men provide for and support me. 

7/31/2016 10:29 am  #90

Day 9

Men love me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are inexplicably drawn to me.
I know men are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest. Men know I am honest. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men are understanding. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me.  I forgive myself for my mistakes. Men will communicate their forgiveness to me and I will get my closure.
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 

The men I choose to have sex with love, value, and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to talk to me. Men are interested in what I have to say. Men value and respect my ideas and opinions. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, committed relationships and even marriage with me. 
Men provide for me and support me. 

I am grateful for the men in my life and the men yet to come.

Last edited by tigerlillie (7/31/2016 10:40 am)

Board footera