LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2016 11:48 am  #21

Re: Disturbing...but an accurate example

Thank you for sharing this. And girl, you're not crazy. Sometimes I want to share like this to my friends, but they will think I'm crazy. So it's good to have you guys here that have the same views in life

7/21/2016 11:51 am  #22

Kukasai...well the other story just illustrates how, as i stated in the post before this one...we tend to be SOOOOO sure  about negative stuff...although there may not be any evidence of anything negative...yet we dont do it the other way around.  I can actually tell SEVERAL real life stories that illustrate this...but here is one more...

A friend of mine had recently found out her dad had another daughter and that she had a sister.  She was thriled to find this out!  I was actually happy for her.  But there is one problem...you see...this friend of mine has a nasty habit of seeing the worst in people.  She doesn't have to have ANY evidence that people are bad or shady...but she is SO sure that people are...that it always ends up being that way.  After she talked to her sister...her words to me were, "She seems nice but when things seem to good to be true...they usually are...i hope i dont find out anything about her that 's bad"...when she said that...i said "Oh Lord..." to myself because I instantly knew what she was doing...she wasn't giving her a chance...she had already made up her mind that something was going to go wrong...and sure enough it did.  Her sister had a wedding not long after they got in contact and wanted my friend to be in her wedding. Everything she feared would happen at the wedding (people looking at her crazy...not being welcoming, her sister showing her ugly side...etc)...it happened!  And she almost seemed satisfied that she ended up being right!  Not realizing that SHE was the cause of everything that went wrong because she DECIDED it was going to go wrong before she even got to know her sister.  She always does this...and always wonders why she seems to get the worst with people...smh....And i have tried to talk to her about this several times...but she doesnt seem to get it.  So it's to a point, I let her handle it in the way that she pleases...some people would rather be right than be happy...

Last edited by Shawneegirl1980 (7/21/2016 11:57 am)

7/21/2016 11:52 am  #23

JenniferAngela wrote:

Thank you for sharing this. And girl, you're not crazy. Sometimes I want to share like this to my friends, but they will think I'm crazy. So it's good to have you guys here that have the same views in life

You are definitely right about that one!!

7/21/2016 12:40 pm  #24

I didn't know about this story until your post. I just watched the sonogram clip on youtube wow..many comments saying her thoughts and beliefs spoke the miscarriage into existence. Wow.

What kind of mother wishes this kind of thing onto their daughter though??

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

7/21/2016 12:41 pm  #25

pixelpie wrote:

You are so right about both storise. And no you are not crazy in fact I think you have to be a lil crazy for loa to work lol.

That reminds me of when a guy I liked started stalking me. I had no proof but was 100% sure he was overly in love with me. I kept saying to myself that so-n-so is sooo in love with me that hes crazy over me. Or no matter who he's with he'll keeping trying to be in a relationship with me etc.

Next thing I knew people around me notice him acting differently and making comments about him being that way without me saying anything to them and I'd joke around with them about it and these whole stories would come about. Before I knew it he was telling me things i had joking madeup in my mind word for word and doing things that showed he was in fact ovrely in love and stalking me... and I had forgotten all about loa when this happen and kept say but why is this happening or he will stop etc. I remember telling a friends how crazy it was that it had happen because I thought it was just a joke at the time and they all said back but we told you so or they never thought he'd keep trying but by then my belief was as fact to me. Then I was reintroduced to loa. And was like now I see... So the thing is be careful what you say and wise for even while joking because it will surely come and be 100 times more effective then what you thought.

And from my own knowing it's working even if you can't see anything happing. The act of thinking about it is it happening

Yes maam!  I loved YOUR story.  That's exactly what I am talking about.  

7/21/2016 12:43 pm  #26

AnnanWater wrote:

I didn't know about this story until your post. I just watched the sonogram clip on youtube wow..many comments saying her thoughts and beliefs spoke the miscarriage into existence. Wow.

What kind of mother wishes this kind of thing onto their daughter though??

A crazy and controlling one...Sister Patterson was a PiECE of work!  Did you see where her and Steve Harvey had words because she said she was perfect?!  Yeah...she is definitely out there!

7/21/2016 12:48 pm  #27

I wanna manifest like PixelPie when i grow up lol

7/21/2016 12:55 pm  #28

pixelpie wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

I wanna manifest like PixelPie when i grow up lol

Lol if that's what you want go for it. But I'm telling you right now having some one falling over you is no joke.

I know what you mean...I have had it happen before...I am just going to manifest it in a more positive way...not a "he's going crazy and willing to go to jail" kind of way lol

7/21/2016 1:02 pm  #29

pixelpie wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Lol if that's what you want go for it. But I'm telling you right now having some one falling over you is no joke.

I know what you mean...I have had it happen before...I am just going to manifest it in a more positive way...not a "he's going crazy and willing to go to jail" kind of way lol

Lol, yeah I didn't think about that part till later haha.

So im guessing yall didnt get together?  LOL

7/21/2016 2:01 pm  #30

pixelpie wrote:

You are so right about both storise. And no you are not crazy in fact I think you have to be a lil crazy for loa to work lol.

That reminds me of when a guy I liked started stalking me. I had no proof but was 100% sure he was overly in love with me. I kept saying to myself that so-n-so is sooo in love with me that hes crazy over me. Or no matter who he's with he'll keeping  trying to be in a relationship with me etc.

Next thing I knew people around me notice him acting differently and making comments  about him being that way without me saying anything to them and I'd joke around with them about it and these whole stories would come about. Before I knew it he was telling me things i had joking madeup in my mind word for word and doing  things that showed he was in fact ovrely in love and stalking me... and I had forgotten  all about loa when this happen and kept say but why is this happening or he will stop etc. I remember  telling a friends how crazy it was that it had happen because I thought it was just a joke at the time and they all said back but we told you so or they never thought he'd keep trying but by then my belief was as fact to me. Then I was reintroduced to loa. And was like now I see... So the thing is be careful what you say and wise for even while joking because  it will surely  come and be 100 times more effective then what you thought.

And from my own knowing it's working even if you can't see anything happing. The act of thinking about it is it happening

I read this thread in the morning and like 15 minutes later a thought came to my mind. One time my BF and I spent the weekend at a friend's house out of the city. We had a twin bed. In the morning I realized that my BF wasn't there. He went to sleep on the couch. And I told him: you abandoned me. He said: shut up, don't say that.
The day we broke up, I sent him a whatsapp message and afterwards I texted 2 friends and told them: he's going break up with me. And he did. The thing is I thought, feared and talked about him leaving me. Voilà: we create our own destiny, for better or worse. Now it's time to use our power to undo the unwanted things that we created and to change our belief system.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

Board footera