LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2016 2:05 pm  #31

Re: Disturbing...but an accurate example

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

You are so right about both storise. And no you are not crazy in fact I think you have to be a lil crazy for loa to work lol.

That reminds me of when a guy I liked started stalking me. I had no proof but was 100% sure he was overly in love with me. I kept saying to myself that so-n-so is sooo in love with me that hes crazy over me. Or no matter who he's with he'll keeping trying to be in a relationship with me etc.

Next thing I knew people around me notice him acting differently and making comments about him being that way without me saying anything to them and I'd joke around with them about it and these whole stories would come about. Before I knew it he was telling me things i had joking madeup in my mind word for word and doing things that showed he was in fact ovrely in love and stalking me... and I had forgotten all about loa when this happen and kept say but why is this happening or he will stop etc. I remember telling a friends how crazy it was that it had happen because I thought it was just a joke at the time and they all said back but we told you so or they never thought he'd keep trying but by then my belief was as fact to me. Then I was reintroduced to loa. And was like now I see... So the thing is be careful what you say and wise for even while joking because it will surely come and be 100 times more effective then what you thought.

And from my own knowing it's working even if you can't see anything happing. The act of thinking about it is it happening

I read this thread in the morning and like 15 minutes later a thought came to my mind. One time my BF and I spent the weekend at a friend's house out of the city. We had a twin bed. In the morning I realized that my BF wasn't there. He went to sleep on the couch. And I told him: you abandoned me. He said: shut up, don't say that.
The day we broke up, I sent him a whatsapp message and afterwards I texted 2 friends and told them: he's going break up with me. And he did. The thing is I thought, feared and talked about him leaving me. Voilà: we create our own destiny, for better or worse. Now it's time to use our power to undo the unwanted things that we created and to change our belief system.

Oh wow...it sounds all too familiar...is this the person you are wanting to attract back??

7/21/2016 2:18 pm  #32

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

You are so right about both storise. And no you are not crazy in fact I think you have to be a lil crazy for loa to work lol.

That reminds me of when a guy I liked started stalking me. I had no proof but was 100% sure he was overly in love with me. I kept saying to myself that so-n-so is sooo in love with me that hes crazy over me. Or no matter who he's with he'll keeping trying to be in a relationship with me etc.

Next thing I knew people around me notice him acting differently and making comments about him being that way without me saying anything to them and I'd joke around with them about it and these whole stories would come about. Before I knew it he was telling me things i had joking madeup in my mind word for word and doing things that showed he was in fact ovrely in love and stalking me... and I had forgotten all about loa when this happen and kept say but why is this happening or he will stop etc. I remember telling a friends how crazy it was that it had happen because I thought it was just a joke at the time and they all said back but we told you so or they never thought he'd keep trying but by then my belief was as fact to me. Then I was reintroduced to loa. And was like now I see... So the thing is be careful what you say and wise for even while joking because it will surely come and be 100 times more effective then what you thought.

And from my own knowing it's working even if you can't see anything happing. The act of thinking about it is it happening

I read this thread in the morning and like 15 minutes later a thought came to my mind. One time my BF and I spent the weekend at a friend's house out of the city. We had a twin bed. In the morning I realized that my BF wasn't there. He went to sleep on the couch. And I told him: you abandoned me. He said: shut up, don't say that.
The day we broke up, I sent him a whatsapp message and afterwards I texted 2 friends and told them: he's going break up with me. And he did. The thing is I thought, feared and talked about him leaving me. Voilà: we create our own destiny, for better or worse. Now it's time to use our power to undo the unwanted things that we created and to change our belief system.

Oh wow...it sounds all too familiar...is this the person you are wanting to attract back??

Yes. That happened 2 months ago. We are in contact but haven't talked about our relationship yet. And I'm working on changing my thoughts. I didn't appreciate the good traits that he has, I was only focused on what he didn't give me. Now I'm making a list of every single detail I like about him. I kept saying: he is unable to communicate, he is unable to show his emotions, he has a bad temper. I have to change my perception because if I keep saying: he is unable to communicate, he will be unable to communicate.
This attracting your BF back is quite a journey of self discovering.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

7/21/2016 2:22 pm  #33

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Yes. That happened 2 months ago. We are in contact but haven't talked about our relationship yet. And I'm working on changing my thoughts. I didn't appreciate the good traits that he has, I was only focused on what he didn't give me. Now I'm making a list of every single detail I like about him. I kept saying: he is unable to communicate, he is unable to show his emotions, he has a bad temper. I have to change my perception because if I keep saying: he is unable to communicate, he will be unable to communicate.

Aint that the truth?  You learn more about yourself and your own thoughts and flaws when you begin practicing the loa or having faith.  Everything that you just said..i think many of us are guilty of...which is what attracted the break up in the first place...but no need to sweat or fret...he's still your's .....this is just the time for you to work on you, that's all.

7/21/2016 3:27 pm  #34

This is a awesome thread!😀

7/21/2016 3:30 pm  #35

Mcleanie77 wrote:

This is a awesome thread!😀

I didnt know what to expect when i was posting this...i was actually kind of nervous...but it looks as though following my heart and sharing this was a good idea...

7/21/2016 3:30 pm  #36

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Aint that the truth?  You learn more about yourself and your own thoughts and flaws when you begin practicing the loa or having faith.  Everything that you just said..i think many of us are guilty of...which is what attracted the break up in the first place...but no need to sweat or fret...he's still your's .....this is just the time for you to work on you, that's all.

Thank you! And yes! He´s mine, he´s my husband, he loves me and he is on his way. 

7/21/2016 5:25 pm  #37

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Kukasai...well the other story just illustrates how, as i stated in the post before this one...we tend to be SOOOOO sure  about negative stuff...although there may not be any evidence of anything negative...yet we dont do it the other way around.  I can actually tell SEVERAL real life stories that illustrate this...but here is one more...

A friend of mine had recently found out her dad had another daughter and that she had a sister.  She was thriled to find this out!  I was actually happy for her.  But there is one problem...you see...this friend of mine has a nasty habit of seeing the worst in people.  She doesn't have to have ANY evidence that people are bad or shady...but she is SO sure that people are...that it always ends up being that way.  After she talked to her sister...her words to me were, "She seems nice but when things seem to good to be true...they usually are...i hope i dont find out anything about her that 's bad"...when she said that...i said "Oh Lord..." to myself because I instantly knew what she was doing...she wasn't giving her a chance...she had already made up her mind that something was going to go wrong...and sure enough it did.  Her sister had a wedding not long after they got in contact and wanted my friend to be in her wedding. Everything she feared would happen at the wedding (people looking at her crazy...not being welcoming, her sister showing her ugly side...etc)...it happened!  And she almost seemed satisfied that she ended up being right!  Not realizing that SHE was the cause of everything that went wrong because she DECIDED it was going to go wrong before she even got to know her sister.  She always does this...and always wonders why she seems to get the worst with people...smh....And i have tried to talk to her about this several times...but she doesnt seem to get it.  So it's to a point, I let her handle it in the way that she pleases...some people would rather be right than be happy...

One question... Why is she your friend? Probably she thinks things about you too!!! Be careful.

7/21/2016 5:39 pm  #38

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Kukasai...well the other story just illustrates how, as i stated in the post before this one...we tend to be SOOOOO sure  about negative stuff...although there may not be any evidence of anything negative...yet we dont do it the other way around.  I can actually tell SEVERAL real life stories that illustrate this...but here is one more...

A friend of mine had recently found out her dad had another daughter and that she had a sister.  She was thriled to find this out!  I was actually happy for her.  But there is one problem...you see...this friend of mine has a nasty habit of seeing the worst in people.  She doesn't have to have ANY evidence that people are bad or shady...but she is SO sure that people are...that it always ends up being that way.  After she talked to her sister...her words to me were, "She seems nice but when things seem to good to be true...they usually are...i hope i dont find out anything about her that 's bad"...when she said that...i said "Oh Lord..." to myself because I instantly knew what she was doing...she wasn't giving her a chance...she had already made up her mind that something was going to go wrong...and sure enough it did.  Her sister had a wedding not long after they got in contact and wanted my friend to be in her wedding. Everything she feared would happen at the wedding (people looking at her crazy...not being welcoming, her sister showing her ugly side...etc)...it happened!  And she almost seemed satisfied that she ended up being right!  Not realizing that SHE was the cause of everything that went wrong because she DECIDED it was going to go wrong before she even got to know her sister.  She always does this...and always wonders why she seems to get the worst with people...smh....And i have tried to talk to her about this several times...but she doesnt seem to get it.  So it's to a point, I let her handle it in the way that she pleases...some people would rather be right than be happy...

One question... Why is she your friend? Probably she thinks things about you too!!! Be careful.

Excellent question.  I ask myself that quite often.  And i know for a fact she thinks that way about me.  I think i still communicate with her out of guilt that i would ne a "bad friend" to let her go.  But i have to let THAT go as well....and i spend so much time trying to manifest good things toward my kids, family, relationship, job, etc...that i almost dont have the extra energy to put into trying to change the dynamics of our friendship....so letting go would be the best thing...

7/21/2016 5:42 pm  #39

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Excellent question. I ask myself that quite often. And i know for a fact she thinks that way about me. I think i still communicate with her out of guilt that i would ne a "bad friend" to let her go. But i have to let THAT go as well....and i spend so much time trying to manifest good things toward my kids, family, relationship, job, etc...that i almost dont have the extra energy to put into trying to change the dynamics of our friendship....so letting go would be the best thing...

Exactly!!! You don´t need that kind of people near you. She contaminates your vibration. 

7/21/2016 5:46 pm  #40

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Shawneegirl1980 wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Excellent question. I ask myself that quite often. And i know for a fact she thinks that way about me. I think i still communicate with her out of guilt that i would ne a "bad friend" to let her go. But i have to let THAT go as well....and i spend so much time trying to manifest good things toward my kids, family, relationship, job, etc...that i almost dont have the extra energy to put into trying to change the dynamics of our friendship....so letting go would be the best thing...

Exactly!!! You don´t need that kind of people near you. She contaminates your vibration. 

The crazy part is...she does.  I can't even deny it...

Board footera