LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2016 9:59 am  #61

Re: Disturbing...but an accurate example

Hey ladies,

hope everybody is happy and in sync with their higher vibrations 😀

have a really weird thing to share and I am hoping  to get some inputs on this from you ladies.

I was stunned on reading the story about sister Patterson and got goosebumps on her conviction to maintain her belief no matter what and remember imagining a woman staring and saying "there's no baby"

I kind of forgot about it until I thought I would catch this series on you tube. Mind you I have never heard of this series ever before Reading it here and I started watching the video where Tiffany has gone for a sonography and Sister Patterson has accompanied her.

I was left gasping for breath when I saw Sister Patterson as she was exactly the woman I imagined when I read the story!! And to top it she also sounded exactly the same way when she said "There's no baby!"....

I really don't know how I could do that and would really appreciate if anyone else has an answer of how it could have happened .

Regards,
Nirvana

8/07/2016 9:41 am  #62

Nirvana3 wrote:

Hey ladies,

hope everybody is happy and in sync with their higher vibrations 😀

have a really weird thing to share and I am hoping  to get some inputs on this from you ladies.

I was stunned on reading the story about sister Patterson and got goosebumps on her conviction to maintain her belief no matter what and remember imagining a woman staring and saying "there's no baby"

I kind of forgot about it until I thought I would catch this series on you tube. Mind you I have never heard of this series ever before Reading it here and I started watching the video where Tiffany has gone for a sonography and Sister Patterson has accompanied her.

I was left gasping for breath when I saw Sister Patterson as she was exactly the woman I imagined when I read the story!! And to top it she also sounded exactly the same way when she said "There's no baby!"....

I really don't know how I could do that and would really appreciate if anyone else has an answer of how it could have happened .

Regards,
Nirvana

I'm just now seeing this so I apologize for my late response...but you literally have to deny anything that is the opposite of what you are desiring...simply don't receive it.  I think Sister Patterson used her power in a very selfish way...but she was successful none the less....u just have to know it..beyond the shadow of a doubt....

9/19/2016 4:05 pm  #63

pixelpie wrote:

Bump

Lol i forgot I posted this.  I'll have to give other real life examples...

9/21/2016 2:55 am  #64

Shawneegirl1980,
You are not crazy.
You are not telling us to be crazy like Sister Patterson.
What you are saying is IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY
REALITY IS MERELY AN ILLUSION, ALBEIT A PERSISTENT ONE- ALBERT EINSTEIN
we need to focus on  what we want and not on what we see.

RISE

9/21/2016 7:12 am  #65

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Shawneegirl1980,
You are not crazy.
You are not telling us to be crazy like Sister Patterson.
What you are saying is IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY
REALITY IS MERELY AN ILLUSION, ALBEIT A PERSISTENT ONE- ALBERT EINSTEIN
we need to focus on  what we want and not on what we see.

Exactly...couldn't have said it better..

Board footera