LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2016 11:58 pm  #11

Re: Wow!!! It Works but I Have 2 Men Going Crazy

Thanks bambi! i love your story!!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/19/2016 12:32 am  #12

Do you mind to explainw?
When you visualise him in the shower do you do the step in thecnique?

9/20/2016 9:06 am  #13

Hey Bambi, so glad to read your progress..thanks for updating us 😙😙. This is really uplifting. Thanks a lot.😊

9/20/2016 12:03 pm  #14

bambi wrote:

I have been so busy I have been unable to check into the forum. Things are going well. Funny thing is that I have decreased the number of PW and BWD sessions on the new guy and so things have not been the best. We had an argument and I decided to just scale back. He was recently in a car accident and has been grumpy so I am just giving him his space. I told him I think we need to just chill, because I have not been very happy with him. He said Whatever and hung up on me. I then text him that I want him to find someone that makes him happy and that perhaps we should just be friends. He waited 2 days and said he really needed to see me, but I have been out of town. He asked me to please visit him as soon as I am back. We will see.

But, I have continued to PW session on my MAN! I am so happy to say that things are going extremely well with us now. It has been a LONG journey, and things are exactly how I want them. Its funny how he says things to me from my sessions when I am away from him.  I have been traveling the past 2 weeks, so I make sure that I do the technique every other night. I hear him say that when he takes a shower, he feels like I am there. That he can't understand why he gets so excited now from just taking a shower. 

Well, the other night he called me asking if he could send a private plane to get me at 9pm at night so I could fly to him and just take a shower with him. And he promised to have the pilot fly me back the next morning so I can finish taking care of business. I just laughed, and said Baby, its so late. I will be back next week can you please give me a raincheck? He said I would have to make it up to him for making him suffer.  He said he has been having vivid dreams at night and has to go and play poker just to stop from thinking of me. > Now this is the guy who told me there was no future for us several months back. HA. Guess who is in control NOW!!!

I plan to make him BURN until I get back. And then I will be sweet as pie. He has been texting asking me to think about where I would like to go for just the weekend when I get back. I have also been visualizing taking a trip. 

So, things overall are falling in line! My persistence has paid off and now I am going to up the ante and hear him say: Will you Marry Me? I want you to be my WIFE! And I say YES!. Everyday, I have been listening to the song I will walk down the aisle to and visualizing my sons giving me away to him. And I listen to the song for our first dance and visualizing how that looks and feels. And beaming with joy! I am also sleeping every night with the FEEL and SIGHT of a wedding ring on my hand, which is similar to the story that Neville Goddard mentions of the young woman who does the same, and ends up married to the guy she wants.

Bottom line - Please don't give up. If you know this is the guy you want, you can and will have HIM! Do the technique, work on yourself, forgive him and yourself for the past. It doesn't matter anymore. Your future and what is coming. Your LOVE with him is the only thing that matters! Release the fear! My journey is proof that YOU have ALL the POWER! Be patient, Be persistent.

Awesome story! I can already hear those wedding bells. So happy for you
Keep us updated  

9/21/2016 2:48 am  #15

I love this success story so much xx

9/21/2016 9:04 pm  #16

wow bambi i love your story, and thanks for sharing!
I'm curious. Did you stop the technique when the 2nd time you and your man split? 
And then, it just works even when you stopped it?
Thank you. 

12/22/2016 10:11 am  #17

I literally go through these posts just to read your whole story whenever I feel...meh...lol. so inspirational

bambi wrote:

I have been on this journey since buying the book back in November. I even emailed Lanie about my situation. I will provide a glimpse of my emails to Lanie (hopefully she is ok with that) so you guys can have the FULL story. If I can create a success with her technique, I swear ANYONE can do it as well. 

This is a glimpse of the first email I sent to Lanie the first week of November.

=10ptI have been doing the technique since November 3rd. 2 weeks prior to November the guy I love told me to move on and live my life. I practiced 3 times a day and on November 8th I heard from him. He didn't say the things I heard him say, but I did hear him say he would communicate with me more. Well we talked for over an hour like we use to do when we first met. I was certainly pleased with that.

I loved this man with everything in me. We had been through a lot. I honestly felt like he was my soulmate, but I was riddled with fear, insecurity, unworthiness, and depression. This guy told me to move on with my life. I became pregnant by him but lost the baby in December and this caused us to drift further apart and argue. He began to move on with his life. He was on a dating website that I found. And he began taking trips with "female friends" to exotic locations. I was pissed and hurt. 

Before I found out about the trips with the women, Lanie encouraged me:
=10ptkeep using the technique to get him back.  Send him love during the technique and visualize him sending and feeling it back.  Be sure to call out to him before beginning the technique even if it takes 10 times to feel him connecting with you. =10ptGood luck!  Just remember that it works but you should always use it to keep a great relationship going after you get him back.  Manifest great things in your life.  :-)
 But things got really toxic once I found out he was taking more trips with these so called "female friends" and a girlfriend of mine told me he went out on a date with a very beautiful and popular model. He was still on the dating site. I just got discouraged. This man is wealthy! And he has women throwing themselves at him, because of his status. I thought we had really connected. I honestly felt that we were meant to be together as husband and wife.  I was discouraged and expressed to Lanie what was going on.

This is what she suggested: 

=13.3333pxHonestly he sounds like maybe it's too much time and effort for what he has to offer.  Let him stay online and continue to work on him but don't count on only him.  You move on too.  If he is into you then he will come back.  If not, cut your losses and move forward.  There are many men who could be the perfect mate for you.  Don't waste your "pretty" on a guy who is showing less than you deserve.  xoxoxo

So, that is what I did. We argued and fought all the way until end of February. I had to admit this but I even became suicidal and he found out about it and got really worried. He told me there was no way we were going to be together because I had too many issues I needed to work on. I agreed. I began working on me.

But, I did the technique 2 times everyday end of February on him. No contact from end of February to May. In early May, he came back. We talked and got some things out. But, I became insecure again and so he said that we could not be together and we agreed to just let go and move forward with our lives.
However, a guy I knew came to me in March and he and I began dating. He was so sweet to me. He was giving me everything I wanted in a man! I would add a technique on him but only did it 1 time a day. I was in alignment with what Lanie said, to move on but I still kept the technique up on the guy I truly loved.

Well, fast forward from end of May of letting go of the guy I truly love to today. I have been dating the new guy. Doing the technique on him 1 time a day. Things have gotten serious between us and he begged me for more dates and we have been spending more time with each other. I can tell the technique works on him. In the meantime, I have been also working on MYSELF! Working out, working on my career which has been blossoming. Visualizing more money which has literally doubled in the past 60 days. I have been also meditating more and began listening and affirming affirmations about my own self-worth, my self-esteem, and telling myself that I am enough, that I am beautiful, and that I deserve the best.

The new guy is in LOVE. He has told me everything I have told him during the technique. He wants to take the relationship to the next level. Only problem is now:

The guy I truly love came back a week ago!!!!! No CONTACT from end of May until the end of July, which he confessed to me that He can't live without me! That he loves me! He doesn't know what happened, but he has been thinking about me non-stop. He is having trouble dating because EVERY date he has been on, he thinks of me, and knows that I am the only woman for him! He said he is actually embarressed to tell me this, but he feels like he is losing his mind!! 
He wants to start anew. Leave the past in the past and just date. Take our time loving each other and building a strong foundation. He said he does not want to date any other woman and that he will do whatever he needs to do to prove to me how much he loves me and wants me apart of his world.

So, now its a matter of deciding between the 2 guys. The technique works!! Even if they are stubborn, and even with NO CONTACT but it WORKS!! This journey has been going on since November but I have been working on myself, my energy and my happiness.

Thank you Lanie! I am so happy. I am going to keep the technique going and work to achieve my ultimate goal - Marriage with my love! 
Please just know what you want, and DO NOT GIVE UP!

1/17/2018 10:11 pm  #18

I love your story! Wish you all the best ! I will read it every day to keep my positive feelings up :D 

5/10/2018 11:04 pm  #19

What technique did you do? Are you referring to PW or BWD or CTC? 

Board footera