LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2016 4:20 pm  #1

Cutting the cord...?

I am nervous to do this- i am scared I will lose the connection with my love.  Or is it just getting rid of negative energy?

8/23/2016 4:24 pm  #2

Re: Cutting the cord...?

You won´t lose connection. You will get your energy back. 

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

8/23/2016 4:45 pm  #3

I think with cutting the cord, you are replicating push/pull relationship (Google this - it'll help you relieve your anxiety). In essence, the psychology is that everyone wants to be loved, and wanted. In a relationship, when one person pulls away, the other pushes for closeness to compensate and vice versa. Ideally, for a healthy relationship, you don't want push/pull or as little of it as possible. But, for seduction, it works wonders. All you are doing with Cutting the Cord is stepping away (pulling) and with the use of PW and BWD, you are allowing the other person to push. This gives you room to compose yourself, and the other person to fill the void you've left. Read up on it. You certainly don't want this in your relationship when it comes, but it's a great tool to draw in someone. So, don't be anxious. Research it. It'll make you feel better to understand what you are trying to accomplish.

8/23/2016 4:54 pm  #4

Hi Denymgirl, do a search on cord cutting here on the forum. There are several posts about people's experiences that will give you a better understanding of what this is.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

8/23/2016 4:57 pm  #5

Hi @denymgirl!

No need to be hesitant. I tried CTC for the first time today, and I already feel it working wonders. I feel elated, lifted, powerful, in control (of myself--most importantly), and confident! Just lie back, relax, accept and LET GO (<--his is the best part).

Remember a refusal to change is a refusal to create. Whenever you question your ability to deal with things, remind yourself what you have already experienced through in your life. There is a river of knowledge flowing through you already 😊

I, and others on this forum are in this with you!!

8/23/2016 8:30 pm  #6

Denymgirl wrote:

I am nervous to do this- i am scared I will lose the connection with my love. Or is it just getting rid of negative energy?

Cutting the Cord is not only beneficial it is necessary to regain your power, self-esteem and control.  You can use it on him (he will feel it) and anyone else you feel is draining your energy.  It doesn't mean you disconnect from him!  In fact, you reconnect every time you do PW but then you should disconnect again.  If you are thinking of someone constantly they are in control.  Release them and see how good you feel!  

8/23/2016 9:52 pm  #7

Thank you ladies 😘

8/25/2016 1:49 pm  #8

I tried CC last night before I went to bed- I felt relieved and happy when I went to sleep. But in the middle of the night I woke up crying from a dream- I was in a room playing with my targets kids and he came in and looked at me- stood watching us with sad look on his face, then he looked angry, didn't say anything and then left the house. I couldn't sleep I was so depressed and even this morning I woke up feeling down. It probably was just a dream and I shouldn't let it bother me! I will wait a few days and try CC again because obviously I am still "attached" to be feeling such sad emotions after a dream

8/25/2016 4:33 pm  #9

i did the CC a week ago to my crush cause before i started feeling bit anxious and since then i feel wonderful i mean it, i continue do PW to him and he start contact me with emails,not very often but he do it.So no worries do it u gonna feel happy,free and u gonna feel u have ur power back 

8/26/2016 7:53 am  #10

If you want to attract someone do you first do cutting the cord meditation and straight away pussy whipped meditation ?
In which order should you do the meditations?

thanks

Last edited by collie (8/26/2016 8:14 am)

Board footera