LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2016 9:36 pm  #1

Have you seen the movie Inception?

I said I would post my notes about the movie Inception in a new topic. I posted my story under the success section because I wanted to give back to those who have written and also visit the fourm.

I know what it is like to long for the man you love. To want your ex back. To go months of no contact. To not hear a bleep from him and wonder if you should give up, continue, take a break, keep going, whatever. Trust me I have had every single emotion in the book. 

I have been up and down. But, after watching the movie Inception several times now. After reading PW and BW over and over. After writing my notes down, and then doing the technique. I cracked BOTH guys that I wanted. The man from my previous past (I am going to stop calling him an EX) and the new guy I am dating are just so adoring! They are in love and they see stars, they don't know what happened. They tell me I am different. And that there LOVE for me is so strong! I honestly don't know whom I will choose. And to top it off, I have so many previous ex's coming forward that I am in awe. Not that the technique works, but that my Vibration is so strong and that I am this Powerful Woman who can have any man that I want. 

Just do the Damn Technique! Have Faith and Patience.
Don't worry about anything! 
So, here are my personal notes. I hope it Inspires you guys to Keep the Power.

The movie Inception uses hypnotic telepathy suggestion to implant a seed- thought.
Hypnotic telepathic suggestion enters the subconscious mind without the interference of conscious mind. Literally means suggestions made during the state of deep sleep.
During stage 4 sleep, which is the deepest level of sleep, the mind records delta waves, a stage where the conscious mind takes the back set and the subconscious mind becomes fully functional.

In this state of sleep an idea or concept can be implanted in one's mind without his awareness and permission.
In most cases the suggestions made in this way are never recognized as coming from outside, but are only discovered after they have matured in sub consciousness and beginning to take effect.
The victim of Inception could not see the invisible seed, which is being sown in his mind by the mind of another, but in due course germination takes place and the seed thought become a strong grown tree, as if it were a native's growth.

(The key here is Planting the Invisible Seed - Planting in HIS MIND and GERMINATION. Which means it takes time!
In the Movie-
When Cobb and Arthur, two of the main characters, start plotting to insert an idea into the mind of Fisher, the son of a wealthy energy tycoon, their first task is to find out what the most important thing in his life is ­– it’s his father’s approval. Once they know that, they have exactly what they need to build a whole new understanding of the world around that desire for acceptance.
To understand someone’s greatest hopes and dreams is to understand the core of who they are. 
Once you have that nugget, you have the key to their mind. Now you can start forming the ideas that will help them achieve it completely undetected.

Once Cobb and Arthur know how important it is to Fisher to have the approval of his dying father, they enlist Ariadne, an architect, to construct the dreamscape they’ll lead Fisher through in order to “find” the idea they want him to. They guide him along by asking targeted questions that lead right to the answer they want him to arrive at.

The human mind rejects creative ideas that aren’t genuinely inspired, so if your mission is to win the heart and mind of someone that disagrees with you, whatever idea you want to give them must not look like it came from you, but from within themselves.
How do you do this? By framing it in their own language.

(If he is an EX, there is a disagreement), But guess what there is still some seeds in him that can be enflamed and brought to a whole new level!

When the Inception team finally takes Fisher deep enough into his dreamscape to plant their idea, they have to be very careful about how the actually present it to him. They can’t simply offer it to him on a platter; they have to delicately place the pieces of the idea throughout the scene and lead Fisher to them with the hope that he’ll want to find them himself.
Be careful how you present your idea. Don’t come right out and offer it. Instead, lead into it and let it be discovered.

Before, I state what I have PERSONALLY done. There is another part in the movie where Leonardo Dicaprio has Resistance. He is still holding on to something! I won't say. You will know when you watch it. Once he lets go of it, the seed is Germinated and is implanted. However, the resistence in HIM created some havoc and derailment. It almost STOPPED the idea from being planted. 

What this means is that you must LET GO of RESISTANCE. Let go of your Past. Let go of the Hurt. Let go of the PAIN. Just have LOVE. Create a new state. Read Neville Goddard on how to do this. There is also a post in this forum about love. Read it. Stop telling yourself he is with so and so... Stop thinking about why he hasn't CALLED or TEXT. What is taking so LONG. Now I am getting MAD, TIRED, HURT again. I GIVE UP!
STOP all of that!!!! You are creating resistance and you are stopping the seeds you are implanting in him to grow into the tall tree you want it to be!!!!

So, with that information this is what you must do (BAMBI) I had my real name inserted in there, but had to change it to represent my forum name here:

My previous guy (the ex) What is his greatest hopes and dreams? 
To be a successful businessman, to be wealthy, to have a great and loving partner/spouse. To travel the world. To have well adjusted and responsible children.

So, how can you form that into an ideal that includes ME in the picture (Making sure that I get what I want, which I have written down by the way) and Feed it to him in HIS OWN LANGUAGE!
I know how he talks. I wrote the words that he often uses during our conversation. 

Do the technique as Lanie points out:  Now create a thought atmosphere by dwelling upon certain ideas in connection with him. Or form an action that you wish the person to take, give him the mental command repeating it several times in a firm, quiet voice, feel, emotionally that you are speaking direct to him.
Repeat the technique until your goal is fully achieved.

So, I do the technique. I call out to him. I see him turn around.
I hear him say what I want to plant into him. I don't plant it directly to him. Like, baby I love you. Baby I miss you.
I use his goals and dreams apart of hearing him and I use the words he often repeats.

Exactly I hear him say:
Baby, I give up! (He has said this to me before)
I am tired of endless dates with women, I am getting older and I want one woman to travel the world with. That woman is you. When we are together, I feel at peace. I am inspired. I am a better man. And that makes me want to run home to you every night. You are my woman. I love you. 
I hear him say it 4 times to me.

Rinse and repeat. It took 3 months of changing that one thing, but everyday for 3 months, and NO CONTACT. He reached out of the BLUE and told me those exact words. I got what I want! And he got what he want! He just don't realize that I used his dreams and wants and his style of speaking against him!!!!

And then I did the same thing for the new guy! Using both PW and BWD. And the Passion is off the charts. He repeated word for word!!!!!!! He also does want I want him to do to me sexually when I do BWD. I tell him exactly how I want it sexually and I envision him slowly doing those things. The first night he did the BWD exactly how I imagined, it scared the LIFE out of me! 

But, it gave me the confidence to keep going. And it showed me how Powerful I am!
So, take some time and THINK about how he talks and how he thinks. What is his goals and dreams. Incorporate yourself into them. And craft it up. Hear him tell you in his OWN LANGUAGE what you want but feed the seed to him and DO NOT GIVE UP!
Don't not Doubt! Even in NO contact!!!! Even if months have went by!!!!
When you feel down, Laugh, turn on some music, Do whatever you have to do to keep the vibe up!
It is working behind the scenes but you have to give the seed time to GERMINATE in its own Language Field CONSISTENTLY!!!!!

I thank God for Lanie showing me the way and all of you for keeping the sisterhood strong on the forum.

*****Oh I forgot to add - so I have to edit....
Another thing in the movie that I forgot to mention is the perception of TIME.
In the movie, the deeper the dream level they go - the more WARPED TIME goes. They believe you could achieve perpetual life within a nanosecond of real time! 
In essence, there is no time. What you want can happen in a nanosecond when the RESISTANCE is gone and the TECHNIQUE is planted!!!

Last edited by bambi (8/25/2016 10:17 pm)

8/25/2016 10:04 pm  #2

Re: Have you seen the movie Inception?

Wow!!!  That was an awesome explanation. A few questions for you though...

1) Did you choose particular times, for instance when he'd be asleep?
2) Did you consistently keep to a certain time each day?
3) did you only do PW on the one man from your past?  That's what the explanation sounds like.

I know the man I'm trying to attract had a lot of acceptance/ self worth issues. He didn't (and still doesn't to this day) have a good relationship with his mother. His ex wife was significantly older and more the mothering type which is why I believe he was attracted to her, but he hated the fact that she used to treat him like a child.

He also has a tremendous fear of getting older. Whenever I spoke to him, there was always a deep seated fear in him and now he is in a relationship with someone significantly younger.

I'm thinking this might give me a little more edge if I gear my PW script to address these issues.

Thanks again for the valuable insight!

Last edited by DC (8/25/2016 10:06 pm)

8/25/2016 10:32 pm  #3

Yes, I did it at night before going to sleep. I go to bed late so I know they both are sleep most nights especially during the weekday, not so much on the weekend. I also do it during the day/afternoon when I have a free time, but not always everyday at a certain time.

For the man from my past I did 95% PW. I did BWD a few times just to amp up things. When he sees me he can barely contain himself. He often calls me now saying sexual things but he is modest with it, because he said I have become his weakness, and he refuses to give his power all to me! But, in the bedroom he acts like an animal.

The current man I do both PW and BWD equally. And the passion is off the chain!

In the movie Cobb had a tense relationship with his father. Which sounds like your man had a tense relationship with his mother and ex.
But, they did not play on or use the tense relationship because they felt that positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. They believe people yearn to be reconciled with a loved one. So, it is important to use positive emotions.
In your case, positive emotion is the part of loving you. Hearing him say to you that he loves when you mother him, it makes him feel secure ( which counteracts the negative of his acceptance/self-worth issues) 
Or he loves when you kiss him, hug him, or cook for him, whatever you have heard him say before in his own language, it will reach his subconscience faster.

So, focus on what he wants for his life? For his future? For a relationship?
Not focusing on anything negative, the past, or any issue you have had.
Incorporate what you want as well. The positive love energy. And then put in he misses you or he loves you or wants to marry you or whatever you want from there.
That is how I would do it.

8/26/2016 12:26 am  #4

Fascinating Bambi, thank you.

8/26/2016 1:48 am  #5

Awesome read Bambi!!! 

8/26/2016 1:59 am  #6

Incredible helpful thank you in take the time to write it for us​. Before you have visualised did you write down the script and memorise before visualisation? xx

8/26/2016 2:34 am  #7

bambi wrote:

I said I would post my notes about the movie Inception in a new topic. I posted my story under the success section because I wanted to give back to those who have written and also visit the fourm.

I know what it is like to long for the man you love. To want your ex back. To go months of no contact. To not hear a bleep from him and wonder if you should give up, continue, take a break, keep going, whatever. Trust me I have had every single emotion in the book. 

I have been up and down. But, after watching the movie Inception several times now. After reading PW and BW over and over. After writing my notes down, and then doing the technique. I cracked BOTH guys that I wanted. The man from my previous past (I am going to stop calling him an EX) and the new guy I am dating are just so adoring! They are in love and they see stars, they don't know what happened. They tell me I am different. And that there LOVE for me is so strong! I honestly don't know whom I will choose. And to top it off, I have so many previous ex's coming forward that I am in awe. Not that the technique works, but that my Vibration is so strong and that I am this Powerful Woman who can have any man that I want. 

Just do the Damn Technique! Have Faith and Patience.
Don't worry about anything! 
So, here are my personal notes. I hope it Inspires you guys to Keep the Power.

The movie Inception uses hypnotic telepathy suggestion to implant a seed- thought.
Hypnotic telepathic suggestion enters the subconscious mind without the interference of conscious mind. Literally means suggestions made during the state of deep sleep.
During stage 4 sleep, which is the deepest level of sleep, the mind records delta waves, a stage where the conscious mind takes the back set and the subconscious mind becomes fully functional.

In this state of sleep an idea or concept can be implanted in one's mind without his awareness and permission.
In most cases the suggestions made in this way are never recognized as coming from outside, but are only discovered after they have matured in sub consciousness and beginning to take effect.
The victim of Inception could not see the invisible seed, which is being sown in his mind by the mind of another, but in due course germination takes place and the seed thought become a strong grown tree, as if it were a native's growth.

(The key here is Planting the Invisible Seed - Planting in HIS MIND and GERMINATION. Which means it takes time!
In the Movie-
When Cobb and Arthur, two of the main characters, start plotting to insert an idea into the mind of Fisher, the son of a wealthy energy tycoon, their first task is to find out what the most important thing in his life is ­– it’s his father’s approval. Once they know that, they have exactly what they need to build a whole new understanding of the world around that desire for acceptance.
To understand someone’s greatest hopes and dreams is to understand the core of who they are. 
Once you have that nugget, you have the key to their mind. Now you can start forming the ideas that will help them achieve it completely undetected.

Once Cobb and Arthur know how important it is to Fisher to have the approval of his dying father, they enlist Ariadne, an architect, to construct the dreamscape they’ll lead Fisher through in order to “find” the idea they want him to. They guide him along by asking targeted questions that lead right to the answer they want him to arrive at.

The human mind rejects creative ideas that aren’t genuinely inspired, so if your mission is to win the heart and mind of someone that disagrees with you, whatever idea you want to give them must not look like it came from you, but from within themselves.
How do you do this? By framing it in their own language.

(If he is an EX, there is a disagreement), But guess what there is still some seeds in him that can be enflamed and brought to a whole new level!

When the Inception team finally takes Fisher deep enough into his dreamscape to plant their idea, they have to be very careful about how the actually present it to him. They can’t simply offer it to him on a platter; they have to delicately place the pieces of the idea throughout the scene and lead Fisher to them with the hope that he’ll want to find them himself.
Be careful how you present your idea. Don’t come right out and offer it. Instead, lead into it and let it be discovered.

Before, I state what I have PERSONALLY done. There is another part in the movie where Leonardo Dicaprio has Resistance. He is still holding on to something! I won't say. You will know when you watch it. Once he lets go of it, the seed is Germinated and is implanted. However, the resistence in HIM created some havoc and derailment. It almost STOPPED the idea from being planted. 

What this means is that you must LET GO of RESISTANCE. Let go of your Past. Let go of the Hurt. Let go of the PAIN. Just have LOVE. Create a new state. Read Neville Goddard on how to do this. There is also a post in this forum about love. Read it. Stop telling yourself he is with so and so... Stop thinking about why he hasn't CALLED or TEXT. What is taking so LONG. Now I am getting MAD, TIRED, HURT again. I GIVE UP!
STOP all of that!!!! You are creating resistance and you are stopping the seeds you are implanting in him to grow into the tall tree you want it to be!!!!

So, with that information this is what you must do (BAMBI) I had my real name inserted in there, but had to change it to represent my forum name here:

My previous guy (the ex) What is his greatest hopes and dreams? 
To be a successful businessman, to be wealthy, to have a great and loving partner/spouse. To travel the world. To have well adjusted and responsible children.

So, how can you form that into an ideal that includes ME in the picture (Making sure that I get what I want, which I have written down by the way) and Feed it to him in HIS OWN LANGUAGE!
I know how he talks. I wrote the words that he often uses during our conversation. 

Do the technique as Lanie points out:  Now create a thought atmosphere by dwelling upon certain ideas in connection with him. Or form an action that you wish the person to take, give him the mental command repeating it several times in a firm, quiet voice, feel, emotionally that you are speaking direct to him.
Repeat the technique until your goal is fully achieved.

So, I do the technique. I call out to him. I see him turn around.
I hear him say what I want to plant into him. I don't plant it directly to him. Like, baby I love you. Baby I miss you.
I use his goals and dreams apart of hearing him and I use the words he often repeats.

Exactly I hear him say:
Baby, I give up! (He has said this to me before)
I am tired of endless dates with women, I am getting older and I want one woman to travel the world with. That woman is you. When we are together, I feel at peace. I am inspired. I am a better man. And that makes me want to run home to you every night. You are my woman. I love you. 
I hear him say it 4 times to me.

Rinse and repeat. It took 3 months of changing that one thing, but everyday for 3 months, and NO CONTACT. He reached out of the BLUE and told me those exact words. I got what I want! And he got what he want! He just don't realize that I used his dreams and wants and his style of speaking against him!!!!

And then I did the same thing for the new guy! Using both PW and BWD. And the Passion is off the charts. He repeated word for word!!!!!!! He also does want I want him to do to me sexually when I do BWD. I tell him exactly how I want it sexually and I envision him slowly doing those things. The first night he did the BWD exactly how I imagined, it scared the LIFE out of me! 

But, it gave me the confidence to keep going. And it showed me how Powerful I am!
So, take some time and THINK about how he talks and how he thinks. What is his goals and dreams. Incorporate yourself into them. And craft it up. Hear him tell you in his OWN LANGUAGE what you want but feed the seed to him and DO NOT GIVE UP!
Don't not Doubt! Even in NO contact!!!! Even if months have went by!!!!
When you feel down, Laugh, turn on some music, Do whatever you have to do to keep the vibe up!
It is working behind the scenes but you have to give the seed time to GERMINATE in its own Language Field CONSISTENTLY!!!!!

I thank God for Lanie showing me the way and all of you for keeping the sisterhood strong on the forum.

*****Oh I forgot to add - so I have to edit....
Another thing in the movie that I forgot to mention is the perception of TIME.
In the movie, the deeper the dream level they go - the more WARPED TIME goes. They believe you could achieve perpetual life within a nanosecond of real time! 
In essence, there is no time. What you want can happen in a nanosecond when the RESISTANCE is gone and the TECHNIQUE is planted!!!

WOW!!! Phenomenal!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

8/26/2016 6:28 am  #8

bambi wrote:

Yes, I did it at night before going to sleep. I go to bed late so I know they both are sleep most nights especially during the weekday, not so much on the weekend. I also do it during the day/afternoon when I have a free time, but not always everyday at a certain time.

For the man from my past I did 95% PW. I did BWD a few times just to amp up things. When he sees me he can barely contain himself. He often calls me now saying sexual things but he is modest with it, because he said I have become his weakness, and he refuses to give his power all to me! But, in the bedroom he acts like an animal.

The current man I do both PW and BWD equally. And the passion is off the chain!

In the movie Cobb had a tense relationship with his father. Which sounds like your man had a tense relationship with his mother and ex.
But, they did not play on or use the tense relationship because they felt that positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. They believe people yearn to be reconciled with a loved one. So, it is important to use positive emotions.
In your case, positive emotion is the part of loving you. Hearing him say to you that he loves when you mother him, it makes him feel secure ( which counteracts the negative of his acceptance/self-worth issues) 
Or he loves when you kiss him, hug him, or cook for him, whatever you have heard him say before in his own language, it will reach his subconscience faster.

So, focus on what he wants for his life? For his future? For a relationship?
Not focusing on anything negative, the past, or any issue you have had.
Incorporate what you want as well. The positive love energy. And then put in he misses you or he loves you or wants to marry you or whatever you want from there.
That is how I would do it.

Thank you!!!  Great input. I will try that.

8/26/2016 7:32 am  #9

Thanks for sharing Bambi

Blessed Is She Who Believed

8/26/2016 9:20 am  #10

This is seriously so amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I've never thought about it this way.

Board footera