LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 7:53 pm  #31

Re: Have you seen the movie Inception?

Amazing post. I have the Inception DVD, time to watch it again! 

11/15/2016 5:02 pm  #32

Bump! 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/06/2017 6:33 am  #33

I love this post and have just read it again. Feeling really inspired now. 🤗

1/06/2017 2:52 pm  #34

What if he has told you that he does love you, loves spending time with you and hanging out, wants you, but says he doesn't want a relationship right now (keeping options open)? How do you manage to speak to him in his own language when he wants to only focus on himself, be selfish with his time, and not have the responsibilities that come along with having a relationship (his words verbatim)?

1/06/2017 2:57 pm  #35

wanderlusting wrote:

What if he has told you that he does love you, loves spending time with you and hanging out, wants you, but says he doesn't want a relationship right now (keeping options open)? How do you manage to speak to him in his own language when he wants to only focus on himself, be selfish with his time, and not have the responsibilities that come along with having a relationship (his words verbatim)?

Girl - his words don't matter!!! This is YOUR reality, YOUR world! You can have anything you want if you truly believe and have faith!!!

1/06/2017 4:49 pm  #36

Hi wanderlusting, give him space but keep up the technique.
If he doesnt want a relationship right now, dont give him the pleasure of your company / your conversation / your love right now 
You got this!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/06/2017 4:51 pm  #37

Joshbemine wrote:

I love this post and have just read it again. Feeling really inspired now. 🤗

Hey joshbemine, this is my fave thread 

Last edited by emmiline (1/06/2017 4:51 pm)

1/06/2017 5:06 pm  #38

wanderlusting wrote:

How do you manage to speak to him in his own language when he wants to only focus on himself, be selfish with his time, and not have the responsibilities that come along with having a relationship (his words verbatim)?

Simply rewrite that to: "I am completely focused on you, I am giving you my time and energy because you are worth it, I enjoy the responsibility that comes with being in a committed relationship with you" when you PW him.

Do you see how we took his words and rearranged them to make it about him being in a relationship with you? You'll probably do a better job because you know what words he will use and how he will say them. Just tweak the script in your visualization.

Good luck!

1/06/2017 5:21 pm  #39

Thank you so much for your advice. 

emmiline wrote:

Hi wanderlusting, give him space but keep up the technique.
If he doesnt want a relationship right now, dont give him the pleasure of your company / your conversation / your love right now
You got this!

1/06/2017 5:23 pm  #40

I am definitely going to try this even though he is scared sh!tless of responsibility and having to deal with the "burden" of worrying about and "dealing" with someone on a constant basis. 

emmiline wrote:

wanderlusting wrote:

How do you manage to speak to him in his own language when he wants to only focus on himself, be selfish with his time, and not have the responsibilities that come along with having a relationship (his words verbatim)?

Simply rewrite that to: "I am completely focused on you, I am giving you my time and energy because you are worth it, I enjoy the responsibility that comes with being in a committed relationship with you" when you PW him.

Do you see how we took his words and rearranged them to make it about him being in a relationship with you? You'll probably do a better job because you know what words he will use and how he will say them. Just tweak the script in your visualization.

Good luck!

Board footera