LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 4:11 pm  #41

Re: Have you seen the movie Inception?

I pump up my vibration by listening to music, too, before doing PW/BTW. Sometimes I listen to the music that my ex and I used to hear if it's not making me sad at that moment -otherwise it's music that makes me happy. I have a special playlist for that.

Sometimes I start doing PW on people I really, really love (my children, good friends) to intensify the love feeling and get it flowing before doing PW on my ex. 

I started 'working' on my ex on the 27th of Dec. He actually phoned me on the 31st to wish me happy New Year.

Note to self: I think I have to stop calling him my ex though...I think it contradicts my new reality

1/07/2017 5:35 pm  #42

TLC wrote:

I pump up my vibration by listening to music, too, before doing PW/BTW. Sometimes I listen to the music that my ex and I used to hear if it's not making me sad at that moment -otherwise it's music that makes me happy. I have a special playlist for that.

Sometimes I start doing PW on people I really, really love (my children, good friends) to intensify the love feeling and get it flowing before doing PW on my ex. 

I started 'working' on my ex on the 27th of Dec. He actually phoned me on the 31st to wish me happy New Year.

Note to self: I think I have to stop calling him my ex though...I think it contradicts my new reality

It does. Call him your man, because that's what he is!

1/19/2017 9:27 am  #43

I have always worried that if I give too much time or too much space and I don't give in, that he will definitely move on or it will be easier to find and be with someone else. What is your option?

emmiline wrote:

Hi wanderlusting, give him space but keep up the technique.
If he doesnt want a relationship right now, dont give him the pleasure of your company / your conversation / your love right now
You got this!

1/21/2017 7:31 pm  #44

Thanks for sharing Bambi!! Did you use seperate visualizations and do the techniques daily on both of the guys? I really liked this perspective and the way you put this made me feel more concentrated on my visualizations thank you so much

1/21/2017 8:15 pm  #45

wanderlusting wrote:

I have always worried that if I give too much time or too much space and I don't give in, that he will definitely move on or it will be easier to find and be with someone else. What is your option?

emmiline wrote:

Hi wanderlusting, give him space but keep up the technique.
If he doesnt want a relationship right now, dont give him the pleasure of your company / your conversation / your love right now
You got this!

In my opinion, your life is about you. Not about him / Not about how great he is / Not about how there is no one in this world who can compare to him. Its about YOU. You are special, you deserve respect, you deserve a man who cherishes you, who is emotionally and physically available to you, who loves you. All you need to do is understand and acknowledge this truth. 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/30/2017 11:42 pm  #46

What a great post! I've just discovered this post and my oh my, this blew my mind off. Thanks for the amazing explanation Bambi, and also for my fellow ladies who contributed into pouring their thoughts here. Kisses.

2/03/2017 2:40 pm  #47

Bumped this little diamond 💎❤️

2/03/2017 4:01 pm  #48

Forgot about this thread. My mind is so blown again. I'm really foinf to need to do this.

Last edited by Blue (2/03/2017 4:02 pm)

2/03/2017 4:47 pm  #49

Blue wrote:

Forgot about this thread. My mind is so blown again. I'm really foinf to need to do this.

Yeah what I did is wrote down a few things from here and put them in my journal so I can be constantly reminded! ❤️

2/20/2017 5:31 am  #50

Bump

Board footera