LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2017 12:27 pm  #51

Re: Have you seen the movie Inception?

This is such a great thread. Bambi seems to have stopped posting but I'd be curious to hear how things are going with her now. This is such a powerful tool.

2/20/2017 1:34 pm  #52

bambi wrote:

Yes, I did it at night before going to sleep. I go to bed late so I know they both are sleep most nights especially during the weekday, not so much on the weekend. I also do it during the day/afternoon when I have a free time, but not always everyday at a certain time.

For the man from my past I did 95% PW. I did BWD a few times just to amp up things. When he sees me he can barely contain himself. He often calls me now saying sexual things but he is modest with it, because he said I have become his weakness, and he refuses to give his power all to me! But, in the bedroom he acts like an animal.

The current man I do both PW and BWD equally. And the passion is off the chain!

In the movie Cobb had a tense relationship with his father. Which sounds like your man had a tense relationship with his mother and ex.
But, they did not play on or use the tense relationship because they felt that positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. They believe people yearn to be reconciled with a loved one. So, it is important to use positive emotions.
In your case, positive emotion is the part of loving you. Hearing him say to you that he loves when you mother him, it makes him feel secure ( which counteracts the negative of his acceptance/self-worth issues) 
Or he loves when you kiss him, hug him, or cook for him, whatever you have heard him say before in his own language, it will reach his subconscience faster.

So, focus on what he wants for his life? For his future? For a relationship?
Not focusing on anything negative, the past, or any issue you have had.
Incorporate what you want as well. The positive love energy. And then put in he misses you or he loves you or wants to marry you or whatever you want from there.
That is how I would do it.

So glad I read this, definitely bookmarking!

So I've only been in the physical presence of my man once. We had an amazing connection! From what I gathered, he's very focused and busy and ambitious with his work, however despite all this him and his father aren't speaking at the moment because he's working towards becoming an astronaut (wow right?!) and his father doesn't approve (crazy!) He's also older than me 37 and I'm 23 so maybe he's unsure about the age gap. How would I word these in my next PW session?

2/24/2017 4:36 am  #53

Just an update, I started incorporating the tips from this post into my PW and had succes within a few days. My man is extremely busy, and always traveling no time to even have dogs. I remembered him telling me this as well as how his dad disapproves of his (extremely successful) career path. So I framed what he said to me in a way that reflected these problems and making me the solution. within a day or two i got inspired action to call him, then today he randomly wanted to come out and get dinner with me! This makes PW and BWD faster in my opinion! it expedited it in a way!

7/05/2018 10:21 pm  #54

Still at a loss about the inception technique would someone be so kind to explain again (happy)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/06/2018 1:31 am  #55

Thank you so much Bambi for posting this! Saw inception a long time ago, but will watch it again. Thanks for the insight, much appreciated  (happy)

7/08/2018 8:59 pm  #56

Ok thank you

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera