LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2016 3:06 am  #11

Re: What is letting go mean?

Rubybell68 wrote:

And Faith drops the mic and walks away!!! WOW FAITH, WOW!!!

Hahahaha! Exactly.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜—

9/01/2016 3:09 am  #12

Mcleanie wrote:

ย 
" LIGHT BULB"๐Ÿ’ก Light bulbs should be going on for everyone that read this!!!๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก
@Rubybell68 ๐ŸŽค This is Faith dropping the mic as She's walking away!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ
And yes that's me doing the happy dance!!!โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜

And thanks to everyone! I'm glad it's helpful for all of you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited by Faith (9/01/2016 3:11 am)

9/01/2016 3:43 am  #13

DC wrote:

Thank you for starting this thread. I think this is by far the hardest part of manifestation.

Some teachings tell you to go distract yourself and not to think about the thing you want to have anymore (Abraham Hicks). Others, like Veronica Isles say that you should keep thinking about what you want, but in very positive terms, as the intensity and your insistence gives more energy to the thought so it allows it to come sooner than a weaker energy thought.

Yes, some says not to think about your desire & some people suggest to keep thinking but in positive way as you said. The reason behind According to me...is we all are different. Some find it difficult to let go & some find it tough to keep thinking in positive way.
If you let go or detach from something, you should give enough energy through visualizing your desire or whatever technique you do,in order to manifest it but no second thought should be given because it makes the progress slow. Similarly, if you can't let go, instead you decide to keep thinking about it in positive way as you said above, it means 80-90% of thoughts ( related to your desire) should be positive to manifest your desire. If you think 70% negatively & 30% positively...then you already know what would manifest.๐Ÿ˜Š also if you are positive for two days, but next two days you feel low then you're back to square one.

DC wrote:

A few examples for you...
I was at work talking to a lady and she told me about a cottage experience she had. There were coyotes by the cottage and she was telling me how intense their howling was. I thought to myself, that it would be really neat to hear. I've never heard coyotes howling except in movies and nature shows. When I walked away, I forgot about it and didn't think twice. My house backs onto the woods. That night, I woke up with howling. You would have thought the coyotes were in the house. In my years in the neighbourhood, not once did I hear them. Just that night. The thought had next to no intensity, just a thought of curiosity and "oh, wouldn't that be fun..."

I would say it...letting go. You intended for that, and you forget about it without putting any doubt or fear. You didn't question it. You just strongly wished for it in your heart and let go. This is when you heard that sound.๐Ÿ˜Š
It happens with me too. I intend for something and when I don't put any second thought, it manifests.๐Ÿ˜Š

DC wrote:

With my ex husband (not the man I'm trying to attract), I felt trapped in a fairly loveless, and monotonous relationship. This is well before I knew about LOA. I would on some nights go to bed, and essentially fantasize that he left me (silly enough, I didn't want to be the one to walk out on our family, but that's another story). It took a few years, but I found out that he had been having an affair with someone starting at around the time when I was having these so called fantasies. It took a few years for me to realize and then he left to be with her. Their relationship crumbled, but in essence everyone blamed him for leaving (as did I because I didn't understand what I was doing at the time)...

Same thing again. You had not forget it right away but kept thinking same negative emotions until it manifested. You kept giving same emotions over & over again, but no second thought. You were already thinking the negative aspects, hence it manifested. But if you would had been thinking the positive aspects with same intensity without questioning it, it would manifest with positive result. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Main thing is WHATEVER YOU INTEND FOR, DO NOT GIVE ANY CONTRADICTORY THOUGHT.

DC wrote:

In any case, even when you have resistance or attachment, things seem to come (just my many experiences). It just seems to take longer. But, if you consistently impress upon the mind, with insistence, it seems to come no matter is what.  The better, more confident you feel, the faster physical reality changes.

Yes, things will still manifest but it slow down your progress but it may take too longer if you keep repeating those negative thoughts.
The IMPORTANT THING is whether you let go or keep thinking about it in order to manifest....in both cases, you SHOULD NOT GIVE ANY SECOND THOUGHT ( NEGATIVE EMOTIONS OR CONTRADICTORY THOUGHTS). There should not be any doubt, fear or worries.. That's detachment or letting go.

I hope it makes sense.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited by Faith (9/01/2016 4:06 am)

9/01/2016 4:12 am  #14

Noeshe wrote:

This really resonates with me. I have come a very long way with PW and BWD, we really have become best friends the last few months, i could even say we are closer now than we were when we were in a relationship.
The thing is, he has not asked me to be his girlfriend again. And i realised that i am very attached to hearing that 'final part' so to speak. As happy as i am with the bond we now have, i would really really like him to pop the question ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, i started to detach...and suddenly all went quiet on his part....what on earth is up with that! We were skyping and texting non stop, him always initiating contact and as soon as i detach it seems to backfire ๐Ÿ˜–
Now i am doing my best to not panic, continue doing PW (i actually have more time doing PW when we stop talking ๐Ÿ˜†) and to keep detaching and focussing on myself.

Did i just introduce more resistance by trying to have less resistance, or what?

No, I don't think detachment can cause backfire lol. It's just the attitude of ' whatever he do or he's busy, I don't care because I'm still happy'...kind of.
He might be busy due to other things so he couldn't talk to you like he do everyday. You need to stop thinking this way. Give him some time. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited by Faith (9/01/2016 4:13 am)

9/01/2016 4:42 am  #15

I have start to do the thecnique again to help me feel good as I was having him, which was affecting me.
Now that i start do this ny heart it's opening I feel more relax.

1 I am doing for me to feel good
2 I would love have him regret what he did to me.

I truly believe we would be perfect for each other.
But he did so much damage in out relationship.
I do thinking now I don't want him back anymore, but I will care on with the thecnique anyway it make me cope with the break up.

Yesterday I was having q bit nostalgia.
Today I will do some Eft for attachment and for limit believe anf fear and also hooponopono. today I can feel ny body pain. X
Xx

9/01/2016 4:42 am  #16

Faith wrote:

No, I don't think detachment can cause backfire lol. It's just the attitude of ' whatever he do or he's busy, I don't care because I'm still happy'...kind of.
He might be busy due to other things so he couldn't talk to you like he do everyday. You need to stop thinking this way. Give him some time. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 
This morning at 5:50 am (not a time when he is usually awake!) I got a message from him saying he did not have much time to text yesterday and he did miss the texting.

When starting PW i set the intention not to have the old relationship again, but to have a new relationship with the same guy. Since then we have been so much more open to eachother, became closer, more honest. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly from him and it just has made me love him even more.

Yesterday i was writing with my spirit guide and he said that the letting go and the focussing on myself is a big part of my process. I tend to loose myself completely in a relationship, only focussing on what the other person wants from me. How i have to behave to make things happen. And i made a promise to myself not to do that anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰ I want to just be me and have the guy love me for being me. And it seems we are really heading that way.

Just a tiny little bit impatient though ๐Ÿ˜†, because i love him so so much....

9/01/2016 4:43 am  #17

I have start to do the thecnique again to help me feel good as I was having him, which was affecting me.
Now that i start do this ny heart it's opening I feel more relax.

1 I am doing for me to feel good
2 I would love have him regret what he did to me.

I truly believe we would be perfect for each other.
But he did so much damage in out relationship.
I do thinking now I don't want him back anymore, but I will care on with the thecnique anyway it make me cope with the break up.

Yesterday I was having q bit nostalgia.
Today I will do some Eft for attachment and for limit believe anf fear and also hooponopono. today I can feel ny body pain. X
Xx

9/01/2016 7:07 am  #18

Hello everyone,
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย I am in a confused state. I started doing the technique some 3 to 4 days ago. But now I have some confusion as to should I continue. He broke up with me in the month of May. I did not want kids before I met him and he knew this. But after we ended up in the relationship I started feeling I would have kids. There were moments where I felt I really wanted kids with him and I was happy about it. I wanted kids with him.
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  He left me for an arrange marriage (I am from India, the land of dowry loving man whores and cowards). He blamed everything on me. I have ADHD and he left saying he can't be with someone who procrastinates, is an insomniac, ย is chronically late, lacks focus etc (I was diagnosed only last year and he knew about my ADHD before entering the relationship)
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  My confusion is that now I don't think I want kids (although sometimes I still want kids). I feel overwhelmed when I think of having the same daily routine in life after having kids. It's hectic to raise kids. It's not easy. I feel overwhelmed when I think of that stress.
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Should I still continue or just leave it? I really do love this man. And I want him in my life. The feelings I have felt with were amazing. The happiness I felt with him. I used to always feel good with him, I used to forget my problems. Never felt so awesome with anyone.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (9/01/2016 7:18 am)

RISE

9/01/2016 9:12 am  #19

Thank you for this Faith.  I completely agree with not offering contradictory thought. That is the key to keep the manifestation coming, may it be slow or quick.

When I was reading your response, something also triggered inside that made me think of a article I read about a year ago. I had to find it and post it as it talks about the time required to manifest. This is an excerpt from:

https://arturo1701.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/law-of-attraction-the-compression-of-time-part-ii/

Take the analogy of an archer preparing to let launch an arrow towards a target. The archer sets the arrow in the bow and pulls back the bow string while aiming at a target. The archerโ€™s aim sets the target while the tension in the bow provides the energy needed by the arrow to reach that target.

Once the arrow is released (intention), an outcome is assured. In other words, cause and effect occur simultaneously. The trajectory of the arrow and its final destination would be predictable by physical laws. The probability of hitting the bullโ€™s-eye depends on the skill of the archer and the power of the bow. But once the arrow is launched, the archer has no more influence on the outcome.

The aim of the archer (the clarity of thought) and the tension of the bow (Energy) determine the curve the arrow will travel. Through the law of gravity, the laws of motion and aerodynamics, arrow will travel a certain path. The releasing of the bow (the intention) triggers the outcome (manifestation).

If the archerโ€™s aim is poor (lack of thought clarity), the arrow will miss the target. However, the tension in the bow is also important. Too little tension (low emotional intensity) and the arrow may not have enough energy to reach the target. Either way, the result is predictable and dependent on the initial conditions โ€“ the aim and the tension of the bow.

The difference between the release of the arrow (the intention) and the arrival at the target (manifestation) is time.

So time must exist at the higher dimensions but must also be relative to our own timeframe. Perhaps, when metaphysics states that cause and effect appear simultaneously, it is not because time doesnโ€™t exist, but that awareness at the higher dimensions allows cause and effect to be โ€œvisibleโ€ and โ€œpredictableโ€.

Einstein argued that time is relative. He didnโ€™t argue that time did not exist. He argued that absolute time does not exist and that time is dependent on the timeframe of the observer.

So, if space-time is warped by the concentration of mass, then there must be a similar mechanism in the higher planes of creation. In these planes, form will disappear. Therefore, if form and Energy are similar, then the lack of form must mean an abundance of Energy.

If mass and energy are the same, then concentration of energy then must warp space-time as well.

But there is another aspect of time that canโ€™t be ignored. Looking again at the physical model, black holes just donโ€™t happen. The power and the concentration of black holes occur over time as the concentration of mass pulls in more mass. The greater the mass accumulated, the greater the gravitational field and more mass is pulled into the black hole.

Over time, the power of the black hole increases exponentially. The same must be true for the concentration of Energy.

So how would the archer change the time between the release of the arrow and contact with the target?

One way would be to increase the tension of the bow. The more precise approach would be to increase the energy applied to the arrow. If the archer changes the bowโ€™s design to use steel, the amount of energy stored in the bow would increase dramatically and the speed of the arrow would increase. With the increased speed, the time to target is decreased. If the approach is changed to that using gun powder, another step increase in speed is achieved and the contact is achieved sooner.

Another way is to use the same bow, but move the target closer. This is similar to the warping of space-time. Change the environment conditions such that the target and the bow approach each other.

In both cases above, the common source is increased energy. It is very likely that with increased energy, both results above will exist.

This material analogy brings the next step in the compression of time โ€“ the concentration of Energy. The question becomes โ€“ โ€œWhat Energy needs to be concentrated for manifestation time to be compressed?โ€

9/01/2016 10:27 am  #20

Sorry for posting the previous post.
I wanted to start a new topic and accidentally posted it in somebody else's topic.
I am new to these things. Never joined a forum before.

RISE

Board footera