LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2016 7:26 am  #1

Can you gain height using Lanie technique

Just a question to all beautiful ladies..😉
I'm somewhat confused about it because I haven't read any success story on this. My question is Can we gain few inches more using Lanie technique ? Not just height, but also physical features like improving skin, hairs or getting rid of scars?

I'd like to read thoughts on it or any tips ?😊

Last edited by Faith (9/04/2016 7:26 am)

9/04/2016 9:00 am  #2

Re: Can you gain height using Lanie technique

You can do this through biokinesis. Essentially, You listen to frequencies and subliminals. With consist use, and faith, your body changes in the way you want. Go on YouTube and look up matrixplay99. She has about 400 videos (I've gotten really good results including an inch and a half of height over a few months). Read the reviews. She's the best I've found and yes, it absolutely works.

9/04/2016 9:17 am  #3

How does it work?

9/04/2016 9:20 am  #4

Oh, and take a look at Quadible Integrity and Sapien Med. All of these use the research of Royal Raymond Rife as the basis. Look him up and understand how he was conducting research. I posted something on RIfe earlier. Lanie responded that she actually has a Rife machine and it works. Do some research to increase your belief and it will work for you. I have gathered a lot of information on this, and might be able to answer some of your questions, but there is no substitute for your own experimentation.

9/04/2016 9:28 am  #5

It works as belief as the basis. With subliminals and superliminals, you believe you can change.  If you lookup Rife, the research explains how the frequencies work. But take it from me, I've seen huge changes including a significant amount of healthy weight loss, body shaping. The initial reason why I started looking was that when I broke up with my ex husband 2.5 years ago, I lost massive amounts of hair, which I thought was stress related. The only thing is the hair didn't come back with the stress gone. My Drs told me there was nothing to be done. Frantically looking for answers, I stumbled upon videos by Sapien Med. I started using one, and in about a week, I started seeing some growth. My hair is better now than it has ever been, but that's how I got into these.

For anyone needing to boost feeling better, Quadible Integrity has one for love. Put it on, and 10 minutes later, you'll feel amazing inside.

9/04/2016 9:35 am  #6

Oh wow. Thanks for explaining DC. It's a great help. I will check it.😊😊

9/04/2016 9:37 am  #7

DC wrote:

You can do this through biokinesis. Essentially, You listen to frequencies and subliminals. With consist use, and faith, your body changes in the way you want. Go on YouTube and look up matrixplay99. She has about 400 videos (I've gotten really good results including an inch and a half of height over a few months). Read the reviews. She's the best I've found and yes, it absolutely works.

Really? That's amazing!!!

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/04/2016 9:39 am  #8

DC wrote:

It works as belief as the basis. With subliminals and superliminals, you believe you can change.  If you lookup Rife, the research explains how the frequencies work. But take it from me, I've seen huge changes including a significant amount of healthy weight loss, body shaping. The initial reason why I started looking was that when I broke up with my ex husband 2.5 years ago, I lost massive amounts of hair, which I thought was stress related. The only thing is the hair didn't come back with the stress gone. My Drs told me there was nothing to be done. Frantically looking for answers, I stumbled upon videos by Sapien Med. I started using one, and in about a week, I started seeing some growth. My hair is better now than it has ever been, but that's how I got into these.

For anyone needing to boost feeling better, Quadible Integrity has one for love. Put it on, and 10 minutes later, you'll feel amazing inside.

Can you send me some links of the ones you used for your hair? I have very thin and delicate hair...

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/04/2016 9:46 am  #9

I'm going to give this a shot to see if I can reduce the appearance of my cellulite :O

I'm excited!

9/04/2016 9:54 am  #10

DC wrote:

I've downloaded Matrixplay99 grow taller frequencies. Which one did you use for gaining inches?

Board footera