LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2016 10:16 am  #11

Re: Can you gain height using Lanie technique

For the hair, I used the one with Brad Pitts pic, because that's the one I needed.
I use the latest one she has for growth. I'm almost 40, so it's not a coincidence that I'm growing

A few things:
I would recommend you start out with a skin one first, like cellulite, getting rid of scars, etc as these are the most visible and help you build up your belief.  I've had 2 c-sections and a nasty scar to go with it. This is now almost entirely gone.  It's just a faint line.
If you download the videos, they lose quality and are rendered ineffective...they will not work
Even if she says headphones optional, headphones yield best results
Start with only one or two videos, as the more you add on, the slower they are to work.
If using multiple videos (not just replaying), take a 5 minute break in between to maximize results.

9/04/2016 10:19 am  #12

And, make sure you read the instructions she provides.

https://youtu.be/MVCnva0nGaI

https://youtu.be/DspgLZaaNZo

9/04/2016 2:47 pm  #13

DC wrote:

You can do this through biokinesis. Essentially, You listen to frequencies and subliminals. With consist use, and faith, your body changes in the way you want. Go on YouTube and look up matrixplay99. She has about 400 videos (I've gotten really good results including an inch and a half of height over a few months). Read the reviews. She's the best I've found and yes, it absolutely works.

Wow! Thank you for sharing! It's awesome!☺️

9/04/2016 4:12 pm  #14

OMG! Faith thanks for asking and DC thanks for the advice!!
Can you give us the name for the one you used on your hair?  I want to grow mine an extra couple of inches  (shout)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/04/2016 4:15 pm  #15

DC wrote:

For the hair, I used the one with Brad Pitts pic, because that's the one I needed.
I use the latest one she has for growth. I'm almost 40, so it's not a coincidence that I'm growing

A few things:
I would recommend you start out with a skin one first, like cellulite, getting rid of scars, etc as these are the most visible and help you build up your belief.  I've had 2 c-sections and a nasty scar to go with it. This is now almost entirely gone.  It's just a faint line.
If you download the videos, they lose quality and are rendered ineffective...they will not work
Even if she says headphones optional, headphones yield best results
Start with only one or two videos, as the more you add on, the slower they are to work.
If using multiple videos (not just replaying), take a 5 minute break in between to maximize results.

Thanks DC!
Why do they lose quality when downloaded, is this due to loss of some of the audio / compression during conversion?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/04/2016 6:12 pm  #16

When you download, the quality of the frequencies gets lost. The sound is distorted even if it's not audibly different. A good set of earphones also helps. I use my iPhone earbuds. Make sure both the earphones work.

With Quadible Integrity and Sapien Med, the better hydrated you are, the better the results. If you listen to anything by them, you'll notice a crazy thirst after listening too.

Though I can make recommendations as to what to use, you should look up what you want and select the best videos for you. I find that some work better than others for me.

I use one for breast enhancement. Everyone always asks what I did to lose weight but I kept my DD's. It must be the way my body works I say (not!!!). With this one particular video, I put it on repeat one night and I could see a visible difference the next day where I was spilling out of my bra.

https://youtu.be/t2sjGj0RLsU

As I say, the more you experiment, the more you find out what works for you.

These work quickly for me, but I spent months (since October, 2015) building my faith and belief. I hit play, and visualize my end results.

You'll also find some for changing eye colour. These have been the slowest to work for me. In about 6 months, I've managed to go from very dark brown to a light golden brown.

Try it out, and see what works for you.

Last edited by DC (9/04/2016 6:15 pm)

9/04/2016 11:17 pm  #17

OMG !! DC I truly cannot thank u enough for sharing these things with all of us !! But this is so so u believeable that u grew a few inches at the age of 40 that's so goddamn incredible I can't stop gushing about this !! So the issue is that my little niece has a problem wherein she's speeding towards her puberty and the doctors have predicted beyond 5 feet she won't grow and her parents are very tall and very unhappy about this !! So when I read about this DC I went straight on to YouTube and heard it! OMG I am not even exaggerating I had a terrible pain in my calves and I was beyond shocked happy elated and everything wonderful !! This is so amazing DC THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH DC for sharing this and FAITH for asking the question !! Love u all and I think everyone who hasn't tried it must try it !! It seems unbelievable but it's true magic !! But I had one question can this be used on a child that's 11 years old ?! And if yes how many times a day can she be made to listen to it !!

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

9/04/2016 11:29 pm  #18

This can work at any age, but I personally wouldn't use it with an 11 year old. It works better (faster) prior to the epiphysial plates closing (before the person stops growing). But, I don't think it should matter what the parents want. It should be her decision. Also, what if she has a massive growth spurt at 12 or 13 even. We are all different. I would leave her be until she can make her own decision. With biokinesis, she has her option anytime she chooses.

9/05/2016 1:14 am  #19

Em wrote:

I'm going to give this a shot to see if I can reduce the appearance of my cellulite :O

I'm excited!

What a great idea! I'm gonna try this as well!  

9/05/2016 1:14 am  #20

Faith wrote:

Just a question to all beautiful ladies..😉
I'm somewhat confused about it because I haven't read any success story on this. My question is Can we gain few inches more using Lanie technique ? Not just height, but also physical features like improving skin, hairs or getting rid of scars?

I'd like to read thoughts on it or any tips ?😊

Hi Faith, to answer this directly there is a thread here where Manifestation Maven posted about using Lanie's Manfesting body healing mp3 to close the gap between her teeth.

Board footera