LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2016 10:21 am  #41

Re: Can you gain height using Lanie technique

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/15/2016 11:28 am  #42

Wow! JCB you're getting some awesome results!! Very Nice! 😀

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

9/15/2016 1:02 pm  #43

Woodyluv wrote:

I will update every week. 

9/15/2016 2:57 pm  #44

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Woodyluv wrote:

Which program are you using? 

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

9/15/2016 3:37 pm  #45

Woodyluv wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Woodyluv wrote:

Which program are you using? 

Quadible Integrity green eyes. 

9/15/2016 5:01 pm  #46

Lanie Stevens wrote:

DC wrote:

You can do this through biokinesis. Essentially, You listen to frequencies and subliminals. With consist use, and faith, your body changes in the way you want. Go on YouTube and look up matrixplay99. She has about 400 videos (I've gotten really good results including an inch and a half of height over a few months). Read the reviews. She's the best I've found and yes, it absolutely works.

When you are trusting someone to basically program your mind through subliminal messages you need to be sure that the person is credible and you should be leery of "freebies".   It is wise for you to question what you may be listening to and what affects it may have on you.  Personally I do not use subliminal messaging nor do I suggest others use them because they are not always what they seem.  

In my hypnosis/meditation MP3s you are listening to the words, allowing changes to take place within your subconscious mind while fully aware on a conscious level that everything you are accepting and incorporating on a deep level is beneficial for your mind, body and spirit.  

Ask yourself if you are comfortable with someone whispering things into your ears while you relax and/or sleep that program you when you cannot hear or understand the message???

Thank you Lanie. This is sensible advice.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/15/2016 7:52 pm  #47

I am cautious because I know the power of the mind and it only takes a fraction of a second to imprint it.  They banned subliminal messaging in advertising in the United States and the UK and I just want my sisters to make informed decisions.  The other interesting thing about subliminal messages is that negative messages are more easily recognized and acted upon by the subconscious mind.  It can be used to cause fear, depression, aggression and other undesirable things.  Just be sure to check out the source and trust it.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

9/23/2016 5:58 pm  #48

I saw this today and thought I'd share...

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/m/discussion?id=1335877%3ATopic%3A4407307

My Evolution ( flawless skin, desired height, drop dead gorgeous looks)
by Karma
Mar 14, 2014
This story is still pending approval on the secret website, meantime I decided it to post it here
I am going to share my amazing story of how I manifested flawless skin, desired height, drop dead gorgeous looks, all of this in a period of 2 to 3 years.
Let me start with my skin, I had very bad skin for the past 14 years, it was oily and full of acne(both on my face on my body), and the acne left very bad scars, really really bad dents on my face. It looked so bad in sunlight. On my 29th birthday I made a resolution that I'm going to use LOA to get everything I desired. I started visualizing and feeling that I have flawless skin, even when I went in public I made myself believe that my skin was better than everyone around me, started drinking a lot of water, taking vitamin capsules and looked at pictures of a Spanish model who had flawless skin (I made his picture as my profile picture on FB). Over a period of 10 months I realized my skin to be 100% flawless, no dents, no scars whatsoever. Even the scar I had since childhood has gone. I have also managed to change my complexion from wheatish brown to fair, now my skin becomes olive green when I tan under the sun instead of brown.
Next I have increased my height, I was 5'7 at the age of 29. I believed myself to be 5'11 when I used to walk around, I even got height elevator insoles for my shoes to make me believe I am tall. I checked my height on my 30th birthday , I was exact 5'10, 3 inches of  height increase. I stopped visualizing for 6 months and checked my height again, I was still 5'10. So I started visualizing and believing again, but this time my goal was 6'2. I started believing I am 6'2, then exactly a year later I checked my height and found myself to be 6 and half ft. Today I am 6'1 and very very satisfied with it. I have grown a total of 6 inches in 2 and half years that too after the age of 29!!
Next I have changed the shape of my nose, physique and got rid of my dandruff of 14 years, Now I look exactly like the Spanish model whose pics i used to look at to visualize, I still have his picture as my profile picture on my Facebook and people who have met me in person think its me because I look the same. There was a time when I would walk in a crowd and no one would even notice me, today I have become hard to ignore. People keep staring at me. When I go into a club I get approached by girls and get at least 10 phone numbers when I get home. I even took part in a photo contest on a site, and won the most good looking man of the month. I have started my own FB fan page with a total of 20,000 plus likes and its growing fast. when i post my picture on the page I get more than a 1000 likes and more than 200 comments. I went from being a insecure introvert to a confident gorgeous socialite. I will just give one advice and that is to believe believe believe nothing is impossible!!!!. I am so so so grateful to universe, the secret and My God

9/23/2016 9:38 pm  #49

DC, thanks a lot. It's mean a lot to me. I can't tell how encouraging is this post for me. I have the same issue and it's forcing me to believe that I also could achieve the height I want. Thank you so much sis.😙😙😙

9/23/2016 10:34 pm  #50

Faith wrote:

DC, thanks a lot. It's mean a lot to me. I can't tell how encouraging is this post for me. I have the same issue and it's forcing me to believe that I also could achieve the height I want. Thank you so much sis.😙😙😙

No problem, sweetie. Believe and it will come. I'm pulling for you 😀. I know you can do it.

Board footera