LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2016 2:15 pm  #81

Re: Can you gain height using Lanie technique

DC wrote:

shinebright3012 wrote:

DC wrote:

Here are a few you might want to consider...

Intelligence...
https://youtu.be/v-_WmiHBCAI
https://youtu.be/6e1ddjNxf1k
https://youtu.be/fY0RwOfLeaI

Draw people to you...
https://youtu.be/jO4KukTC46o

Is MatrixPlay99 work the best and doesn't have negative subliminal messaging compared to the other youtube channels? I also tried to search for the one with the good grades, too. I think I found one that works. I took a test and I'm worried I'm not doing well in the class so hopefully it works. It's this link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sef7eeILaXw

So are you suppose to listen to these videos 6 times a day to make it work? Or work faster? Also, do you have to visualize something while you listen to these videos? Or look at a picture while listening to these videos?

Or do you just do nothing and listen to these videos?

Typically you just listen to the videos as prescribed by the creator.

From your comments though, it doesn't sound like you understand what subs do. They are to build beliefs over time. It's not going to change your test results.

If your beliefs are fairly well aligned with your goal, the subs, or LOA or any other means you are working with should work without too much resistance. If you are trying to shift major beliefs to achieve something, it could take a long time.

If you are taking the class now, and I'm assuming you only have a month or two at most to finish your semester, I'm not really sure how much subs will help, especially if you are in the mindset that you aren't doing well.

Subs etc are not a silver bullet. They are meant to help you shift your beliefs over time, through repetition.

Okay, I understand now. I saw comments under videos and they were saying how they saw changes after some time. So that's why I misunderstood what it was. What's a silver bullet?

And you were saying before that you look like a Spanish model so I assume that since it changed you, it could change my grades, too. I understand I'm wrong about that now.

Last edited by shinebright3012 (12/10/2016 2:18 pm)

12/10/2016 3:33 pm  #82

A silver bullet meaning an easy solution that can be applied to a complicated problem.

I don't recall saying anything about a Spanish model. Yes, I have seen some vast improvements, but it hasn't come overnight.  I've been working with a variety of methods for over a year.

The way you look, the way you act, that you are an intellectual, that you are talented are a reflection of your beliefs.  The silver bullet would be to change your beliefs about yourself and physiological or behavioural changes will follow...they must, as that is law. It's LOA. You are what you believe about yourself to be true. You are your dominant thoughts.  If you go into a situation or otherwise and think to yourself I'm not smart enough, I'm not good enough, I'm not...fill in the blank...the universe will find ways of reflecting that back to you because you keep reinforcing that belief with your thoughts and your words.  You don't get what you want, you get what you are which is a collection of beliefs.

The real trick is changing your belief system. Subs, binaurals, visualizations, and any other tools are just that. They are tools. They don't do anything but help you change your beliefs about yourself. They help you energetically shift yourself.

Absolutely anything is possible but this isn't something that you can fake.  You have to energetically vibrate to that you are, and know that it's yours before you physically manifest it. Never is a desire born, without you having the ability to make it real and true for yourself. If you have the desire, you absolutely have what it takes to bring it into your reality. The process is simple...ask, believe, receive...but causing an internal shift takes time, and practice. That's why a lot of people give up trying to deliberately create after a short while.

I hope that helps explain things a little better.

12/10/2016 4:53 pm  #83

DC wrote:

A silver bullet meaning an easy solution that can be applied to a complicated problem.

I don't recall saying anything about a Spanish model. Yes, I have seen some vast improvements, but it hasn't come overnight. I've been working with a variety of methods for over a year.

The way you look, the way you act, that you are an intellectual, that you are talented are a reflection of your beliefs. The silver bullet would be to change your beliefs about yourself and physiological or behavioural changes will follow...they must, as that is law. It's LOA. You are what you believe about yourself to be true. You are your dominant thoughts. If you go into a situation or otherwise and think to yourself I'm not smart enough, I'm not good enough, I'm not...fill in the blank...the universe will find ways of reflecting that back to you because you keep reinforcing that belief with your thoughts and your words. You don't get what you want, you get what you are which is a collection of beliefs.

The real trick is changing your belief system. Subs, binaurals, visualizations, and any other tools are just that. They are tools. They don't do anything but help you change your beliefs about yourself. They help you energetically shift yourself.

Absolutely anything is possible but this isn't something that you can fake. You have to energetically vibrate to that you are, and know that it's yours before you physically manifest it. Never is a desire born, without you having the ability to make it real and true for yourself. If you have the desire, you absolutely have what it takes to bring it into your reality. The process is simple...ask, believe, receive...but causing an internal shift takes time, and practice. That's why a lot of people give up trying to deliberately create after a short while.

I hope that helps explain things a little better.

Oh okay, I understand. When I said spanish model I meant the thing that was posted by Karma, not you. I typed that wrong.

But if you listen to subliminals, do you have to feel positive and believe in it, everyday? Cuz there are days when I'm tired and I feel down. I don't always feel happy and positive because I'm human.

If I don't feel happy and positive everyday, will LOA and subliminals not work for me?

12/10/2016 6:13 pm  #84

Subliminals work as long as you are reinforcing the messages.  Say for instance you are listening to one for becoming intellectually sharp, even more so than you are today. You listen to the subs, but every time you see evidence of what you don't want, you beat yourself up and put yourself down. You tell yourself things like I'm not smart enough, I'm not bright enough or whatever. You are in essence undoing the good that the subs are doing. I believe subs can help as long as you reinforce the thoughts. Each time you feel "insufficient" for any reason, you should tell yourself I'm becoming more clever each day. I make wise decisions. Etc...  You need to reinforce the goodness. You don't need to be riding a high all the time, but you need to want to change and you have to at least to a small degree of belief that you are capable.   See them for what they are; a tool in helping you shift your beliefs. That's all they are.

Just be gentle with yourself. We are our own worst critics.

Last edited by DC (12/10/2016 6:16 pm)

12/10/2016 7:57 pm  #85

DC wrote:

Subliminals work as long as you are reinforcing the messages. Say for instance you are listening to one for becoming intellectually sharp, even more so than you are today. You listen to the subs, but every time you see evidence of what you don't want, you beat yourself up and put yourself down. You tell yourself things like I'm not smart enough, I'm not bright enough or whatever. You are in essence undoing the good that the subs are doing. I believe subs can help as long as you reinforce the thoughts. Each time you feel "insufficient" for any reason, you should tell yourself I'm becoming more clever each day. I make wise decisions. Etc... You need to reinforce the goodness. You don't need to be riding a high all the time, but you need to want to change and you have to at least to a small degree of belief that you are capable. See them for what they are; a tool in helping you shift your beliefs. That's all they are.

Thanks for the advice Good to know!

12/19/2016 11:13 am  #86

Thank you so much for all the links and info, DC.  I did discover Sapien Med ages ago but I gave up on it because I found it too harsh. MatrixPlay99 is really easy to listen to. 

A have a couple of questions, if that's ok: 

When you are listening to them, do you do any visualizing or do you just get on with other things?

Is listening to it one time each day enough or do I have to listen more often and loop it?  I can't really listen to it through the night.

12/19/2016 7:41 pm  #87

BettyBlue wrote:

Thank you so much for all the links and info, DC.  I did discover Sapien Med ages ago but I gave up on it because I found it too harsh. MatrixPlay99 is really easy to listen to. 

When you are listening to them, do you do any visualizing or do you just get on with other things?

Is listening to it one time each day enough or do I have to listen more often and loop it?  I can't really listen to it through the night.

They work better if you are relaxed and visualizing but you don't have to visualize.

I loop them while I sleep, but I have used them in the past when I'm awake too. I just don't have too much time during the day when I can listen without being interrupted so I use them while I sleep. In my current playlist, I start with an hour of silence and then when I'm asleep, the YouTube videos come on.

Hope that helps 😀

12/20/2016 9:58 am  #88

DC wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

They work better if you are relaxed and visualizing but you don't have to visualize.

I loop them while I sleep, but I have used them in the past when I'm awake too. I just don't have too much time during the day when I can listen without being interrupted so I use them while I sleep. In my current playlist, I start with an hour of silence and then when I'm asleep, the YouTube videos come on.

Hope that helps 😀

Thank you! 

12/28/2016 2:35 pm  #89

DC wrote:

Subliminals work as long as you are reinforcing the messages. Say for instance you are listening to one for becoming intellectually sharp, even more so than you are today. You listen to the subs, but every time you see evidence of what you don't want, you beat yourself up and put yourself down. You tell yourself things like I'm not smart enough, I'm not bright enough or whatever. You are in essence undoing the good that the subs are doing. I believe subs can help as long as you reinforce the thoughts. Each time you feel "insufficient" for any reason, you should tell yourself I'm becoming more clever each day. I make wise decisions. Etc... You need to reinforce the goodness. You don't need to be riding a high all the time, but you need to want to change and you have to at least to a small degree of belief that you are capable. See them for what they are; a tool in helping you shift your beliefs. That's all they are.

Hey do you listen to subliminals and also using Lanie's methods at the same time? And how can you listen to subliminals without being obsessive about it? Cuz I feel like when I'm listening to subliminals or listening to Lanie's meditations, it's like I'm being obsessed about it instead of believing that it has already happened to me?

12/28/2016 3:26 pm  #90

Yes, I use both and yes, I used to get obsessed with it rather than trusting it.

For me, letting go of the obsession meant seeing proof so that I could trust. In both cases, I used experimentation to cure my anxiety.

In my case, the man I want to have and I have been separated for nearly a decade and I don't at all see him. So, I chose test subjects that I'm not particularly interested in and used the techniques sparingly to see the effects. By the reactions I got, I knew without a doubt that the technique indeed was working. My intention was not to get any of them chasing me so I stopped when I was satisfied that it was yielding the desired effects.

Likewise with subs, I selected a skin one that I could easily see with my own eyes and used it as a test to see if it indeed worked. Again, when I was convinced that it was yielding results, I started using them for things I really wanted.

People have different ways of convincing themselves. Going through a testing phase was my way of putting myself at ease.

Board footera