LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 8:22 pm  #1

Advice on Son's Father

Hello Ladies (and Gents)!

My apologies in advance for being long-winded. I have been away from the forum and social media in general for awhile, but I have been putting all the advice you all have given me here to good use. I did step away from my son's father after the last huge argument we had, which was about going to court to get an increase in child support that he doesn't want to pay, not seeing our son, etc.  I haven't had any contact with him in almost two months now. Meanwhile, I had bariatric surgery (gastric sleeve), lost 30 pounds, started college classes, and I am in the process of starting a new career/business.  I still want us to be a happy family one day, and I've been doing the PW and BWD on him multiple times a day this week and sporadically after we stopped talking. I've seen movement with other males, but not yet with him.  I know that the situation is complicated, with a long history between us, but I still want to do the techniques on him to establish contact for now. Tonight I went against the NC rule and sent him a text asking if he received the first set of our son's pictures I sent to him (never sent them-just an excuse to text) because I didn't want to send the new ones if he's not getting them. I haven't received a reply yet and I don't know if he still has that phone number or if he's not responding, hasn't read it yet, etc.  I thought about emailing him to see if he would respond since I know he still uses his email account, but I decided to wait until I posted here. I've been very upset at him and did some not so good things to get back at him in the past couple of weeks such as the heart squeezing and other attacks because I'm still very angry and upset. It flares up every now and then.  What happens when we attack then use the PW and BWD? I know that doesn't make any sense, but I did it without thinking clearly.  I don't know the name of this song I keep hearing on the radio, but one of the lyrics is " I love you, I hate you, I hate that I love you.." and that's how I feel about him.  Should I send the email, or just keep using the techniques and if he doesn't respond within a certain time move on? He could be sick for all I know from attacking him or even more messed up in his thinking from attacking then attracting him. I am actively working on getting myself in better health, focusing more on the future for my son and I, and feeling better about myself. It's very difficult to completely let go. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

9/23/2016 12:06 am  #2

Re: Advice on Son's Father

HoneyBunny wrote:

Hello Ladies (and Gents)!

My apologies in advance for being long-winded. I have been away from the forum and social media in general for awhile, but I have been putting all the advice you all have given me here to good use. I did step away from my son's father after the last huge argument we had, which was about going to court to get an increase in child support that he doesn't want to pay, not seeing our son, etc.  I haven't had any contact with him in almost two months now. Meanwhile, I had bariatric surgery (gastric sleeve), lost 30 pounds, started college classes, and I am in the process of starting a new career/business.  I still want us to be a happy family one day, and I've been doing the PW and BWD on him multiple times a day this week and sporadically after we stopped talking. I've seen movement with other males, but not yet with him.  I know that the situation is complicated, with a long history between us, but I still want to do the techniques on him to establish contact for now. Tonight I went against the NC rule and sent him a text asking if he received the first set of our son's pictures I sent to him (never sent them-just an excuse to text) because I didn't want to send the new ones if he's not getting them. I haven't received a reply yet and I don't know if he still has that phone number or if he's not responding, hasn't read it yet, etc.  I thought about emailing him to see if he would respond since I know he still uses his email account, but I decided to wait until I posted here. I've been very upset at him and did some not so good things to get back at him in the past couple of weeks such as the heart squeezing and other attacks because I'm still very angry and upset. It flares up every now and then.  What happens when we attack then use the PW and BWD? I know that doesn't make any sense, but I did it without thinking clearly.  I don't know the name of this song I keep hearing on the radio, but one of the lyrics is " I love you, I hate you, I hate that I love you.." and that's how I feel about him.  Should I send the email, or just keep using the techniques and if he doesn't respond within a certain time move on? He could be sick for all I know from attacking him or even more messed up in his thinking from attacking then attracting him. I am actively working on getting myself in better health, focusing more on the future for my son and I, and feeling better about myself. It's very difficult to completely let go. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

Β 
Sweetie I'm not trying to judge you but please be careful when you're using the techniques you definitely don't want to hurt him especially because you want him back! It seems like you obviously have a lot of anger towards him if I were you I'd stop the technique completely until you're in a better place as far As some sort of forgiveness on your part! I read in a book that when you're doing this technique if you have any ill will feelings toward them they will feel those feelings of hate or anger so if you're trying to get him back and you still have those feelings you will be repelling him so it won't work at all! He will be wanting to get further away from you!! Sweetie please realize the seriousness of what you're doing!πŸ€”

9/23/2016 12:38 am  #3

Hi Mcleanie77

Thank you for responding and giving great advice.  You are absolutely correct about needing to stop and working on myself and foregiveness.  In the PW sessions, I have visualized him apologizing and asking for forgiveness, me accepting and asking for forgiveness and us discussing starting on a clean slate and not bringing up the past.  I do realize the power of the mind and these techniques, and I realize that I can't have bad thoughts about him or lash out at him.  He did respond and say that he didn't receive the photos, which is obvious because I hadn't sent them yet. I told him that I would check the address later and mail them again. I actually plan to send them this time, hoping that maybe it will stir up some emotions in him seeing his son growing up and looking more and more like him. I'm going to direct my focus back to my health and career more. At least I know that he is okay since he replied.  I let my emotions get the better of me so I have to be careful.  Thank you again 😊

9/23/2016 1:22 am  #4

HoneyBunny wrote:

Hi Mcleanie77

Thank you for responding and giving great advice.  You are absolutely correct about needing to stop and working on myself and foregiveness.  In the PW sessions, I have visualized him apologizing and asking for forgiveness, me accepting and asking for forgiveness and us discussing starting on a clean slate and not bringing up the past.  I do realize the power of the mind and these techniques, and I realize that I can't have bad thoughts about him or lash out at him.  He did respond and say that he didn't receive the photos, which is obvious because I hadn't sent them yet. I told him that I would check the address later and mail them again. I actually plan to send them this time, hoping that maybe it will stir up some emotions in him seeing his son growing up and looking more and more like him. I'm going to direct my focus back to my health and career more. At least I know that he is okay since he replied.  I let my emotions get the better of me so I have to be careful.  Thank you again 😊

Β That's a great sign he answered you sweetie! You have a powerful tool in your corner so I'm glad you realize that you definitely want to use it for good especially because this tool is going to help get your man back in your arms and that's what matters right? Now let's get to reeling him in!πŸ˜‚

Board footera