LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2016 3:06 pm  #1

I *think* this is a good sign?

I'm sure these types of questions have been asked and answered a zillion times so many apologies if this is one of them!

I've been doing PW for the past week or so and I did it about an hour ago. I've been noticing that every time I do it, there comes a point where I'm not really creating the words I want him to say--it's more like they're coming out spontaneously as if I wasn't the one to put the words in his mouth, if that makes sense? It doesn't happen all the time but at least once during each PW session it's like he just starts talking and I hear the words as if he was actually saying them without me prompting him or anything.

I have to assume that's a good sign? Every time I do PW it feels awesome and I feel so close to him, it just feels like I'm bubbling over with love for him. I get a little down sometimes but whenever I do PW again it makes me happy. Lanie, you're a GENIUS for coming up with this technique!

9/24/2016 8:12 pm  #2

Re: I *think* this is a good sign?

I'm glad you're enjoying the technique because it is absolutely the best way to communicate feelings, love, emotions and connection and be sure that he gets them.  :-)

9/24/2016 9:23 pm  #3

"Be sure he gets them"..i love it!
That's what i told myself everytime i endes the meditation session😊

9/24/2016 10:14 pm  #4

Thanks so much, Lanie! I do think he's getting my messages, and I'm wondering about when it seems like his energy/subconscious is talking to me directly rather than my putting the words in his mouth--does that mean it's more likely that those words and thoughts are actually originating from him rather than me?

9/24/2016 10:20 pm  #5

It happened to me too..i'm not that creative, but when i'm totally into the meditation and get the right vibe, words just flash out of his mouth (in my visualization, he is the one who say those wonderful words lol)
I believe it and so it happens!

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (9/24/2016 10:59 pm)

9/24/2016 10:37 pm  #6

That's exactly what happens to me, Alexia Michelle--it's really wild, as if he was standing there and said these things on his own I'm not that creative either so it must be that we've reached them successfully and their subconscious is responding!

Board footera