LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2016 6:52 pm  #41

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Hi Lanie.
When you do PW and you give your message is best to give the same message each time you do PW or can you change it. If you want them to feel and act a certain way how long should you plant that message into them. If I want him to think of me every time he looks at her. Do I have to tell him that every PW session?
Another question if you don't mind. Why do I get so light headed, dizzy during and after a session? Is that normal?

10/02/2016 7:11 pm  #42

Lightheaded and dizzy can be the energy flowing more readily than usual.  I use the same or a variation of it when I do the technique because the consistency helps with focus.  

10/02/2016 7:14 pm  #43

buh-buh-bacon wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm sorry and I know how much this hurts.  Please read my post on PW tips because I state what to do when someone tells you to move on.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey Lanie, I bought both PW & BWD and I absolutely love them both. Plus the meditation for PW. Thank you so much! My question was how you made your ex listen to music that reminded him of you. I'm trying to attract back an ex and what we both loved was music. We have the same taste of music and there are dozens n dozens of songs that remind her of me specifically. I want her to listen to songs the same way you did it to your ex. How did you do that by using PW? Did you visualize you telling him the song names for him to listen to or what? How can I get her to listen to specific songs by using PW or the way you did it?

Another thing to get it off my chest. I love the PW technique and I know there's no way of doing it wrong. But I have trouble imagining a laser beam or focusing on my third eye. I just visualize ex turning around when I call her, walking towards me, and her telling me the things I want her to say with my reply and so on. I do feel emotions whether it's sad or happy. I wanna know if I'm doing things correctly and if you could give me any tips on focusing on my third eye, etc. if it's necessary ?? Also, I imagine my ex being really sad and even crying, feeling sorry when she's telling me things because that's the reaction it would be from her because I know her so well. Is my visualization okay? Any tips?

You don't have to focus with the third eye.  You will naturally visualize in that area so don't worry about it.  When I heard a song I would just call him to me and tell him he would think of me when he heard it.  It doesn't always have to be a full-fledged meditation that you send messages.  You can just close your eyes, call them to you or feel yourself pulling them close and give them the message during the day when meditation isn't possible.  Your visualization is fine!  Only you know what is best and easiest for you to create.  :-)

10/02/2016 7:58 pm  #44

Lanie Stevens wrote:

buh-buh-bacon wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm sorry and I know how much this hurts.  Please read my post on PW tips because I state what to do when someone tells you to move on.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey Lanie, I bought both PW & BWD and I absolutely love them both. Plus the meditation for PW. Thank you so much! My question was how you made your ex listen to music that reminded him of you. I'm trying to attract back an ex and what we both loved was music. We have the same taste of music and there are dozens n dozens of songs that remind her of me specifically. I want her to listen to songs the same way you did it to your ex. How did you do that by using PW? Did you visualize you telling him the song names for him to listen to or what? How can I get her to listen to specific songs by using PW or the way you did it?

Another thing to get it off my chest. I love the PW technique and I know there's no way of doing it wrong. But I have trouble imagining a laser beam or focusing on my third eye. I just visualize ex turning around when I call her, walking towards me, and her telling me the things I want her to say with my reply and so on. I do feel emotions whether it's sad or happy. I wanna know if I'm doing things correctly and if you could give me any tips on focusing on my third eye, etc. if it's necessary ?? Also, I imagine my ex being really sad and even crying, feeling sorry when she's telling me things because that's the reaction it would be from her because I know her so well. Is my visualization okay? Any tips?

You don't have to focus with the third eye.  You will naturally visualize in that area so don't worry about it.  When I heard a song I would just call him to me and tell him he would think of me when he heard it.  It doesn't always have to be a full-fledged meditation that you send messages.  You can just close your eyes, call them to you or feel yourself pulling them close and give them the message during the day when meditation isn't possible.  Your visualization is fine!  Only you know what is best and easiest for you to create.  :-)

"Give them the message during the day when meditation isn't possible"? What do you mean by that? Is it better to give the message during the day? I do it at night because my target is asleep and her guard is down...?

10/03/2016 9:37 pm  #45

No I just mean that when you become accustomed to sending messages without doing an entire meditation you can easily do that anytime and anywhere.  :-)  Keep doing your meditation at night before sleep.  It is the best time to manifest anything you desire.....including her!  

10/04/2016 11:15 am  #46

lila8080 wrote:

I have a huge issue with those MP3 because i always fell asleep before the visualisation even started

It doesn't matter.  Just like your subconscious mind is tuned into everything going on during the night it also hears and acts upon the messages.  Relax and sleep well.  Often times you are just in a deep meditative state and not really asleep.  It just seems like it.  :-)

10/09/2016 9:46 am  #47

Thanks Lanie for the post.

10/09/2016 12:16 pm  #48

Hi Lanie,this is my first message..
Just so you know I'm an man (from Italy)...I met this woman during a little holiday in Poland at the end of last year, immediately after a horrible break up with another woman (the holiday was meant to recover). She was soon very attracted to me not only sexually, but as I was in a bad shape emotionally I made a mess and, long story short,after a very shot relationship, she doesn't want to cope with me anymore..
my question is: as we communicated in English should I make mental suggestions in English or in Polish (a language I don't know)? Anyway even if English is not her primary language, she lived in UK for 9 years (she came back to Poland about 1 year before meeting me), so she knows English very well, but maybe she "thinks"in Polish. By the way, I bought your "Cutting the cord" meditation and I was able to follow the instructions..

Thanks for being so willing and helpful. I've read in some other posts your BF has some problems...hope he'll be fine soon

10/09/2016 3:58 pm  #49

Italian Soul wrote:

Hi Lanie,this is my first message..
Just so you know I'm an man (from Italy)...I met this woman during a little holiday in Poland at the end of last year, immediately after a horrible break up with another woman (the holiday was meant to recover). She was soon very attracted to me not only sexually, but as I was in a bad shape emotionally I made a mess and, long story short,after a very shot relationship, she doesn't want to cope with me anymore..
my question is: as we communicated in English should I make mental suggestions in English or in Polish (a language I don't know)? Anyway even if English is not her primary language, she lived in UK for 9 years (she came back to Poland about 1 year before meeting me), so she knows English very well, but maybe she "thinks"in Polish. By the way, I bought your "Cutting the cord" meditation and I was able to follow the instructions..

Thanks for being so willing and helpful. I've read in some other posts your BF has some problems...hope he'll be fine soon

Welcome to the forum.  It doesn't matter what language you use because it is more the thoughts, visualizations and emotions that matter most.  The words are important to create the feelings.  I'm glad you're using the meditation because it really helps to get you centered and in a good place emotionally.  :-)  My fiancé' is struggling with cancer treatments right now.  Thank you for your well wishes.  xoxoxoxoxo

10/09/2016 4:47 pm  #50

Lanie, really wish you both all the best xoxoxo

Board footera