LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2016 4:22 am  #11

Re: Success! But now what...

Omg your situation reminds me so much on mine lol..

But don't get afraid now! Keep calm! I know how you feel I get anxious and impatient pretty fast lol. For me it helps to script about my day as I wished it would be. For example he sent me cute messages or we meet up and had a nice dinner or cuddled and stuff like that. And the funny thing is this seems to work pretty well sometimes he even called me immediately after I did it and wanted to see me :D!

As I had my date with him on Wednesday it wasn't really was I expected it to be and I became a bit frustrated (eventhough these awesome girls here still told me it was a success though haha love them ) so I scripted it the day after like I wanted it to be. And for me it did go my way ;) Neville says you can change your past with that technique and form the future with that. Hope you know what I try to say. Lol English isn't my language.

Soo keep your head up I'm sure we will both soon are back with our loves and will tell all on here about our happy end

10/28/2016 4:29 am  #12

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Omg your situation reminds me so much on mine lol..

But don't get afraid now! Keep calm! I know how you feel I get anxious and impatient pretty fast lol. For me it helps to script about my day as I wished it would be. For example he sent me cute messages or we meet up and had a nice dinner or cuddled and stuff like that. And the funny thing is this seems to work pretty well sometimes he even called me immediately after I did it and wanted to see me :D!

As I had my date with him on Wednesday it wasn't really was I expected it to be and I became a bit frustrated (eventhough these awesome girls here still told me it was a success though haha love them ) so I scripted it the day after like I wanted it to be. And for me it did go my way ;) Neville says you can change your past with that technique and form the future with that. Hope you know what I try to say. Lol English isn't my language.

Soo keep your head up I'm sure we will both soon are back with our loves and will tell all on here about our happy end

Ahhhhhh thank you so much my love! You've lifted my spirits now! I'm going to try some scripting today as you say. It is so frustrating when things seem to be going so well then you've worried you've messed it up again! (Well, me anyway!)

I'm like why the sudden silence again?! Not again!

I actually just bought a few different meditations from Laine (I already have the PW and BWD ones) just to try and mix things up!

So I will let you know what happens, and will follow your journey too as you seem in a wonderful powerful space!

Thank you so much for your encouragement! (It's nice to be on here when the rest of the world may call ya crazy and say to give up!)

Xxxxx

11/06/2016 5:21 am  #13

So he's just ignoring me again... I'm so confused...

I sent two texts over the past 2 weeks

Then I suddenly thought oh god I think he has a new phone so maybe new number.

So I sent something on fb messenger. A gif.

He's seen it. And nothing.

I'm so upset and confused after all that... I don't want to have to go through another 3 months of no contact.

What have I done wrong now. I'm so close to asking him what the hell his problem is, I know he wants me he's basically told me he's in love with me. So stop hurting me stop disappearing.

I don't think I can handle it again.

Any kind words would be appreciated. So disappointed in myself.

X

11/06/2016 5:57 am  #14

rosetinted wrote:

I'm so upset and confused after all that... I don't want to have to go through another 3 months of no contact.

What have I done wrong now. I'm so close to asking him what the hell his problem is, I know he wants me he's basically told me he's in love with me. So stop hurting me stop disappearing.

X

Stop chasing him. Don't contact him.
If now is not the time for him let be until the time he is ready. In the same way he found you to declare his love, he will find you when he is ready to commit to you.

Get back to you. Remove the desperation and attachment and walk in faith. Work on your inner self believe and your worthiness.

11/06/2016 6:04 am  #15

Oasiscalm wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

X

If now is not the time for him let be until the time he is ready. In the same way he found you to declare his love, he will find you when he is ready to commit to you.

Get back to you. Remove the desperation and attachment and walk in faith. Work on your inner self believe and your worthiness.

That made me cry. Not in a bad way, thank you. ❤️

I really got my hopes up this was it. It's ok though. I'm just hurt. And a little embarrassed.

X

11/06/2016 6:18 am  #16

rosetinted wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

X

I really got my hopes up this was it. It's ok though. I'm just hurt. And a little embarrassed.

X

I know what it's like to get your hopes up that "this is it, now is the time" but what I have learnt is that those moments never came when I was focused on them.

So for example the time when I'm talking to my guy and Im thinking right now he's going to say xyz. And in those moments it doesn't happen. It happens one evening when I've had a blah day, I've taken off my make up, my hair is a mess about to get into bed and he calls to say he is outside and wants to chat.

So don't worry it will unfold but you just need to not be so focused on each moment being the moment it going to happen.

11/06/2016 6:38 am  #17

Oasiscalm wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

X

I know what it's like to get your hopes up that "this is it, now is the time" but what I have learnt is that those moments never came when I was focused on them.

So for example the time when I'm talking to my guy and Im thinking right now he's going to say xyz. And in those moments it doesn't happen. It happens one evening when I've had a blah day, I've taken off my make up, my hair is a mess about to get into bed and he calls to say he is outside and wants to chat.

So don't worry it will unfold but you just need to not be so focused on each moment being the moment it going to happen.

You have no idea how helpful that was to me right now. I've come so far I don't want to have to give up on him. Just hope I haven't ruined it with the texts again. Just wanted to know if he was deliberately not replying for whatever reason. So now I know that.

I'm going to try to spend today on me.

Thank you

Xx

Last edited by rosetinted (11/06/2016 6:38 am)

11/06/2016 2:27 pm  #18

Hello love, 

I feel your pain, it seems so cruel doesn't it.  You haven't ruined it in the slightest, you just lost your centred space for a bit.  You'll get back there again, and quicker you do the quicker he will re-appear.

You are worthy of the very best.

Hugs xxx

11/06/2016 4:29 pm  #19

Jag123 wrote:

Hello love, 

I feel your pain, it seems so cruel doesn't it.  You haven't ruined it in the slightest, you just lost your centred space for a bit.  You'll get back there again, and quicker you do the quicker he will re-appear.

You are worthy of the very best.

Hugs xxx

Thank you my love, I believe you.  xxxx

11/07/2016 2:09 am  #20

thank you

Board footera