LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2017 2:15 pm  #11

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

I'm just afraid my PW will drive him so crazy it'll push him away lmao 😂

2/05/2017 2:21 pm  #12

Blue wrote:

Do you think this can happen? I was just trying to drive him so crazy he would break. I know that we aren't supposed to say that they're stubborn but he is. LOL. 

2/05/2017 2:48 pm  #13

January wrote:

Blue wrote:

Do you think this can happen? I was just trying to drive him so crazy he would break. I know that we aren't supposed to say that they're stubborn but he is. LOL. 

I don't think so, honestly. I mean if you were constantly thinking about someone every single day of your life then eventually you'll cave and give in. You can only fight for so long.

2/05/2017 3:25 pm  #14

January wrote:

Blue wrote:

I'm kicking myself for not seeing this thread. Even though it's pinned. *major facepalm*

Anyways, I've started doing PW on my man 3 times a day - sometimes more 😳 I'm just feeling so happy and positive and I know he's always anxious so I'm just sending him love.

But can I do it too much? You know what I mean? Like drive him insane. It's not draining me because I'm imagining that "universal energy" Lanie talks about.

I know he can't get me out of his head but I don't want to drive him super crazy - plus I cut off contact on the 31st so it hasn't been long but he also hasn't reached out.

I hope someone with experience with this answers! I would like to know too. When I have time and I am in the right mindset, I like to do it more than once a day too.  It just feels so good to me too. I have been sending quick messages to him when he pops up during the day as well like Lanie said to do. But then again, I want to drive him super crazy. In PW, Lanie said that she told her friend who was impatient to do it 3 times a day but that more wasn't necessary.

Sweetie if you want to do the technique a few times a day that's fine but the one thing is if you're doing it and then thinking about doing it and wondering if he's feeling it or really desperate to make him feel it then you're hindering the process! All of us girls need make sure this isn't taking most of our thoughts during the day because that means we're in desperation and that's what comes through to him!! so please advise girls do the techniques then let it go out to the uni and don't think about again until next time you do the Technique again🙂

2/05/2017 3:31 pm  #15

Thanks McleanieMcleanie for saying this because at times I tend to worry a little other times I laugh because I know he is tripping out. LOL. One thing though it's hard for me to realize he can feel my energy/vibrations.

2/05/2017 3:39 pm  #16

dannie wrote:

Thanks McleanieMcleanie for saying this because at times I tend to worry a little other times I laugh because I know he is tripping out. LOL. One thing though it's hard for me to realize he can feel my energy/vibrations.

What I did at first was I played pretend I just thought to myself damn I know he's feeling it he's probably at work thinking of me and I'm making it so hard for him to do his work! And guess what he told me later that when he's at work he thinks about me a lot and can't wait to come home!!  😂😂😂 I'll always remember I think it was Neville who said to "become intentionally delusional" and that's what you sometimes have to do in the beginning👍

2/06/2017 1:58 pm  #17

This is kinda long but here it goes  
first off I am a huge fan of Lanie's books and have been reading them for a week now and automatically realized I hit the jackpot once I discovered the ways of life, LOA and PW.
 just want some advice and positivity with my life. I am looking to get my boyfriend back. We broke up in July (it was over the phone but pretty mutual). I had graduated college and was working while he was stuck at school for another semester. We dated for about a year and have known each other for three now (he was crazy about me). Our relationship had its ups and downs due to his stubbornness and my fear of him leaving me for someone else (due to a past experience). It was inevitable that we were going to break up and about two months into the summer we did. 
We hadn't seen each other since June and in November I told him I was driving by our school on the highway and he wanted me to stop. I did and when we looked at each other it was such love, well at least I felt it. My guy friend  quickly told me we needed to leave and were not staying long (because im sure he has feelings for me too and didn't like i was seeing my ex) and so we left.
After that my ex had made plans to meet mefor lunch because he told me he wanted to see just me and catch up, after I texted him first. During the lunch he said we were just rekindling a friendship and so I took it as that (leading up to the lunch I was telling everyone how we could be friends so LOA gave me that lol). But he also was asking me how often I hung out with the other guy considering I lived closer to him at the time and sensed some jealousy.
My boyfriend and I saw each other about 3 or 4 more times. We met for lunch again and He also wanted me to go to his graduation and he stated, "I want only want certain people here on this day" meaning me. The other guy friend came to that as well because he knew I was going and my boyfriend told me he was only going because I was going,
That night boyfriend and I had cuddled and slept in the same bed (he wanted me to) but nothing else physical. A month later we had met for dinner with our friends and my good friend told me the look he gave me proves he still has feelings (you know that damn look lol).
Time went on and then we went to our mutual friends house to hang out. That night, the guy friend previous mentioned, got mad at me and my boyf told me that boy obviously has feelings for me. But During the night, when everyone was sleeping, I went downstairs and cuddled with my boyf. He got up and we went into the kitchen and we hugged each other for awhile and that turned into us kissing for a little bit. We both walked away and haven't spoke of it since. We have talked again but I sense he's holding back a little more but I know its because he gets scared. I don't want to sound conceited but I am very pretty and a lot of the guys in our friend group have crushes on me. 
So that all happened in January. He also had told me he is going to a concert with a girl who had previously tried to break us up and she told him I was bad for him. He assured me before that he never wanted her and chose me over her every single time. I think he expected me to freak out when he told me but all I said was okay, have fun. And I told him I also had tickets for that same concert. In the end, I feel like me and him are going to end up going together. But this girl always tried to get in the way and so I am trying my hardest not to react when I hear her name (me and her used to be best friends, but since he chose me she cut me out and still texts him i'm sure).
Also, I have a new job position at a big pharmaceutical (which I attracted through Law of attraction) that requires me to move 45 min from his house. To me this is extremely meant to be. But now I feel we are going through a time period of not really talking because I think I got excited too fast and tried to text him more than I should have. Now I stopped texting him and started doing PW and feel I really connect with him when I do that. The middle of my forehead always aches when I do the meditation! does that mean i'm connecting with him? Also, I read somewhere it can be best to do this meditation when the guy is sleeping (because he's in his subconscious) so I said to myself last night before I went to sleep that I would wake up at 2 with no alarm to do the meditation..I woke up exactly when the clock was striking two.....which really made me think! So crazy!
Also, back to the guy, I had texted him two weeks ago saying I hate him (I was pretty drunk and just wanted a reaction cuz i thought it was funny...seriously do not hate him lol ). He asked why I did that the next morning and I think he thought it was due to him going to the concert.
Then I called him a week later to tell him I got the job position and he brought up how he was mad at me for me saying I hated him? Any advice on this situation? As I am writing this I view it as more of a success and I just wanted to share how these things really do work! I want to say thank you in advance to anyone who reads and gives advice about my long story I can also help anyone who needs it as well!

2/12/2017 5:37 pm  #18

Hi lanie,
              I am from the country where PayPal and Amazon doesn't work so unfortunately I am unable to get any of your books. But there is stil an option to get audible books and Somehow I managed to get a person from CA who can pay you through PayPal .i request if he pays you and on verification you send link of MP3s in my email so I  download those or please advise any other way.i would be grateful

Last edited by Wasi (2/14/2017 2:33 pm)

2/14/2017 2:30 pm  #19

Wasi wrote:

Hi lanie,
              I am from the country where PayPal and Amazon doesn't work so unfortunately I am unable to get any of your books. But there is stil an option to get audible books and Somehow I managed to get a person from CA who can pay you through PayPal .i request if he pays you and on verification you send link of MP3s in my email so I can download those or please advise any other way.i would be grateful

So there is no body who can help me !

2/14/2017 4:26 pm  #20

Wasi, email Lanie and I'm sure she can help you.

Board footera