LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2017 11:25 am  #31

Re: Going through a breakup or having issues? READ THIS BOOK!!

lildreamer wrote:

Lanie, how do you want us to send you the receipt/info? I believe I tried the email I had for you a month or two ago; and it bounced. Is there a different way you want us to send it? Thanks

My email address is:  lanie@laniestevensauthor.com

2/04/2017 11:28 am  #32

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hi sisters!  I have been busy writing a new book entitled Breakup to Makeup:  Getting your "Ex" Back (click the link) and it will be available on amazon.com on February 4, 2017.  It is available right now for pre-order and you won't be charged for it until it is released and then it will automatically go to your Kindle.

I would love to get pre-orders to help with the amazon ranking and reviews to help with sales.  If you are interested in the book please pre-order and when it is released write a review.  In exchange for your help if you send me the order receipt and a link to your review I will send you a link to a free $5.00 meditation of your choice from my website.

I can't wait to hear what you think about my book!  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

Again thank you thank you thank you❣We all appreciate you and your time you spent on another wonderful book!!❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

You're so sweet!  I have been in the writing mode and my next book will be out on Valentine's Day!  

MANIFESTING LOVE:  Using Powerful LOA, Love Spells and My Secret Technique

:-)

2/04/2017 12:29 pm  #33

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Hi sisters!  I have been busy writing a new book entitled Breakup to Makeup:  Getting your "Ex" Back (click the link) and it will be available on amazon.com on February 4, 2017.  It is available right now for pre-order and you won't be charged for it until it is released and then it will automatically go to your Kindle.

I would love to get pre-orders to help with the amazon ranking and reviews to help with sales.  If you are interested in the book please pre-order and when it is released write a review.  In exchange for your help if you send me the order receipt and a link to your review I will send you a link to a free $5.00 meditation of your choice from my website.

Big Hugs,
Lanie

Again thank you thank you thank you❣We all appreciate you and your time you spent on another wonderful book!!❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

You're so sweet!  I have been in the writing mode and my next book will be out on Valentine's Day!  

Yay!! I just want to scream with excitement!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️💝💝💝💝💝💝

2/04/2017 2:06 pm  #34

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Bless 🙌🏻 so excited!

2/04/2017 2:38 pm  #35

I read the new book last night and can't wait to try out the tips when I'm back with my guy. I love the sound of your next book.

2/04/2017 4:20 pm  #36

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Big Hugs,
Lanie

*Squeals like a teenager *  I cannot wait for this one!!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/04/2017 11:36 pm  #37

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Big Hugs,
Lanie

This new one sounds more like what I am looking for! I feel like I need to up my LOA game! VERY curious about the Love Spells! 

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/06/2017 2:50 am  #38

Lanie, why do you gotta make us wait until the 14th? D:
I am too excited for your new book, honestly.

2/06/2017 5:53 pm  #39

Blue wrote:

I hope it will be out on the 14th!  LOL

2/06/2017 6:54 pm  #40

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Blue wrote:

I hope it will be out on the 14th!  LOL

I will 10000% take an incomplete book LOL

Board footera