LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 10:02 am  #11

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Can't wait!! Ok I'm in Asia though so I'll get it a day after v day here?? Lol

2/10/2017 5:14 pm  #12

Pre-ordered!! Can't wait!
I still have to write a review on the first one...

2/10/2017 6:00 pm  #13

I pre-ordered as well and can't wait!  Thanks as always, Lanie!!

2/12/2017 2:22 am  #14

Pre-ordered! So excited. This will be my second valentine's day alone, but that is ok. I'll have this to read and I will pamper myself

2/13/2017 12:29 pm  #15

I must admit I'm a little worried about this love spell thing...is it a legit magick love spell to make someone love you or is it a spell that encourages more love?

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

2/13/2017 3:59 pm  #16

Manifestation Maven wrote:

I must admit I'm a little worried about this love spell thing...is it a legit magick love spell to make someone love you or is it a spell that encourages more love?

Don't worry sweetie! Lanie posted on another thread about it and she said it is a love spell and it's a very light thing! I was abit apprehensive as well until she explained it and I know Lanie's all about light and love so I'm definitely not worried one bit!!😀❤️

2/13/2017 4:50 pm  #17

Just received the book in my kindle!! cannot wait to start reading
​xo

2/13/2017 6:23 pm  #18

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Don't worry sweetie! Lanie posted on another thread about it and she said it is a love spell and it's a very light thing! I was abit apprehensive as well until she explained it and I know Lanie's all about light and love so I'm definitely not worried one bit!!😀❤️

No darkness here!  LOL  It is a different way to focus on your mate and you have a schedule instead of going nuts and doing it 24/7 (as some readers were doing with my technique).  There is a short meditation/spell casting MP3 on my website, too.  It's very similar to the BWD meditation but it is shorter in duration.  Also, there is an EFT meditation and a "Believing You can Manifest Love" meditation as part of the meditations for the book.  

A spell is a little different because of a ritual but it's basically just a tool to guide your mind to the desired outcome!  :-)

2/13/2017 6:58 pm  #19

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

No darkness here!  LOL  It is a different way to focus on your mate and you have a schedule instead of going nuts and doing it 24/7 (as some readers were doing with my technique).  There is a short meditation/spell casting MP3 on my website, too.  It's very similar to the BWD meditation but it is shorter in duration.  Also, there is an EFT meditation and a "Believing You can Manifest Love" meditation as part of the meditations for the book.  

A spell is a little different because of a ritual but it's basically just a tool to guide your mind to the desired outcome!  :-)

❤️

2/13/2017 7:25 pm  #20

Blissful wrote:

Just received the book in my kindle!! cannot wait to start reading
​xo

Ahhhhhhhh! Why cant I see mine!😣 So damn frustrated right now!😡

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (2/13/2017 7:26 pm)

Board footera