LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 6:19 pm  #1

Lanie's Technique is Super Effective!

Hey Ladies! 

I just wanted to chime in to let you all know, rather to reaffirm the fact, that Lanie’s techniques totally work! I’ve used them successfully several times since first discovering her books over the summer.  

I was in a long-term relationship (over 5 years) with a man who essentially took me, my time, my love and everything I had to offer for granted. He ended it abruptly and I was beyond hurt. I had invested so much time and effort into our relationship.  I started using the technique a few times a day for about a week and he contacted me within two weeks. He started texting me every single day and calling, which was a lot more often than he did when we were actually together. Even asking to see me and saying all of the things that I wanted to hear him say. Long story short, he continues to contact to me to this day, but thankfully I have found the strength to move on. It took a lot of prayer, but God always delivers. To be specific and clear with you all, I used Lanie’s methods along with many other LOA techniques, prayer, journaling, scripting, visualization, meditating, affirmations, acting as if, and the list goes on. 

I’ve discovered a lot about myself since our break up. Things that I already knew, but chose to suppress due to fear of how other receive me. I’m still coming to terms with that part of myself.. but I guess I’m using this  forum post as a stepping stone to get to where I want to be in life.  

To sum it all up in most simple way possible, I am ready to live my own truth. There are loads of amazing men out there, but none of them are for me. I’ve known that for years, but chose to go with the flow and try to create a life that would be “easy and in-line” with what I felt like everyone expected from me. This line took a while for me to type.. I see myself with a woman and I always have and always will. So one of my intentions now, as a woman myself, is to find true love with another woman. 

Now that that’s out of the way, I’ve been able to use Lanie’s technique and everything else with even more confidence now that I feel a sense of liberation. I’ve been making a lot of progress with and seeing even quicker results. I know there are forums and other message boards for success stories, but I’ve actually started a twitter account that will pretty much serve as an open journal that I want to share with anyone who is in the process of manifesting a companion/spouse/partner.  

Success stories are amazing, but I think it would have been really helpful for me to be able to watch or follow someone using the technique or LOA in general step-by-step in real time just to see what was working for them and what wasn’t. That’s what I intend to do with my twitter account.  

I have two people in mind right now, but I’m completely open to receiving whatever and/or whomever is the best vibrational match for me at this point in my life. In case any of you are interested in following my journey: https://twitter.com/mydivinereality

Huge thanks to Lanie! I also went ahead and used a portion of this post in my Amazon book review today!

I would be more than glad to share more if anyone wants specific details on what I did or has any questions! 

Last edited by mydivinereality (3/14/2017 6:21 pm)

3/14/2017 6:31 pm  #2

Re: Lanie's Technique is Super Effective!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.  :-)

3/14/2017 6:44 pm  #3

Thank you!

3/14/2017 8:31 pm  #4

Welcome!!! 

Good luck with your twitter thing 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/15/2017 1:11 am  #5

Thank you!!

3/15/2017 1:30 am  #6

mydivinereality wrote:

Thank you!!

Welcome!
Your story made me smile a 100-watt smile as a pansexual woman myself!
It's inspiring as I, myself am on a journey to get a lovely lady back! ^-^
I'm glad you have decided to live your truth! *BIGHUGS*

3/15/2017 4:40 am  #7

Aww thank you so much for your kind words!! I really appreciate it!

I wish you all the best on your journey with the lucky lady! 

12/05/2018 12:36 am  #8

Great story! Love it

Board footera