LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2018 5:28 pm  #1

Relapsed.

ever since i began to practice LOA/PW/Subs I've been able to manifest a text back, and even being unblocked on Instagram

however, i relapsed last night. everything hit me like a ton of bricks. I've been crying for 2 days after staying strong for nearly a week. and every negative thought i had, my ex has relayed to me. 

i was on his Facebook page earlier today, i saw how amazing he is. how thoughtful, caring, loving, of a person he is. and it hit me. why couldn't i appreciate this man? we were together for over a year. constant fighting, jealousy, insecurity. he never cheated on me. i always compared myself to his ex, who's basically a ghost as she is married now. 

i look back and feel regrets. i HAD THIS PERSON who LOVED ME DEEPLY over a year and a half. why couldn't i just realize this? is it too late?

he told me: 

the decision he made for us to part is for the best 
he doesn't love me anymore
i can't handle being friends 
hes happily single and loving it 

i think back to the times we were together and it hits me like tidal waves. i miss this person in my life. none of this is from a lacking pov by the way as i never felt like it was truly over between us. it still isn't 

i just want some tips? can i get him back? its just been SOOO DIFFICULT. i miss my  best friend. 

1/18/2018 7:44 am  #2

Re: Relapsed.

Hey!
I can understand what you're going through right now. Breakups can be really hard to handle. Past is past and we cannot bring it back what we can do is watch our present and shape our future.
I think you should give yourself some love. You mentioned of how you always compared yourself with his ex which means you lack a little of self esteem and love.
Try some  self love meditations by Agnes Vivarelli, search her on YouTube. That would really help you.
Second, Yes, HE CAN AND WILL COME BACK! I'll tell you something that I applied to my situation as well. Don't worry about it so much. Act as if he's already here with you, live in the end result. Everyone have their days where they feel sad and depressed and have an urge to cry it all out. That's totally normal but don't let it get to you. If crying makes you feel a little light then do it but gather yourself up because you are a STRONG WOMAN! We all are. And we already know what magnificent power our minds possess. Remember if you dwell on a thought too much it might turn into reality. So what will you like your POI already enjoying time with you or him being happily single?
Don't worry it'll all be in your favour. Once you become relaxed and give your mind and universe the time to do their thing, it'll happen at such a crazy speed and in the most beautiful way possible. The 'how' depends on the Universe and the 'it has happened' is on you.
You go girl!
You can do it <3

Board footera