LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2018 6:21 pm  #1

contact with partner

so we have been keeping in contact and his mood towards me has shifted (I've been using subliminals from youtube and playing them 3-4 times a day) to get texts/replies back. 

before he would just take hours to respond, but the last 3 days we have had some good but light conversation. 

i know this person is my soulmate, but my self esteem got the best of me. i fell so insecure because my life revolved around this LDR. i lost a sense of purpose outside of my relationship. 

so to get to the point, i feel like my manifesting is working however i haven't been religiously practicing PW. I'm still confused a bit. i have her E-Books on my kindle app that i purchased, can anyone give me some chapters to quickly refer to? in both PW and BWD? basically like study guides lol. 

today i remembered how much we used to send pictures to each other thru out the day. basically had a moment of nostalgia. and he ended up texting me a photo lol 

so as of right now we are on speaking terms, not jumping down each others throats at least. so I'm happy about that. 

1/19/2018 11:34 pm  #2

Re: contact with partner

delete

Last edited by Moonbeam2018 (6/19/2018 11:19 pm)

Board footera