LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2018 6:05 pm  #1

It worked but wrong guy lol

Haven't posted for a while on here but have been popping on and off when I could.  Thanks for all the new meditations Lanie.....only got the Reverse Seduction one so far and I love it

I've been trying to manifest a guy back who i've had relations with on and off for nearly 2 years.  No relationship just meeting up and spending time together when i've gone to his country........he's also LD.  He pulls back every now and then and ignores messages for a while but this time it's far longer than normal at around 5 months since he's replied.  There's never any argument and everything has always been really good and then bang he pulls back and doesn't respond.   I've pulled back from contacting him anymore until he reaches out.  I'm doing me.....i'm worth more than this and deserve to be treated with love and respect so my focus is on me....took me a while to get the whole self love thing but i'm getting there. 

I pretty much stopped doing PW, BWD, love spell etc on him a while ago as I felt it was keeping me attached.  I started doing little visualisations when i was going to bed the other night....about him asking me to go be with him, how he misses me etc etc and I also started doing the love spell again along with one go of the Reverse Seduction meditation.

I'm gobsmacked.....i've just had another guy tell me pretty much what I was visualising my guy saying to me.  I met this other guy (the one who's messaged me) when I was on holiday last year to my guys country and we hooked up, nothing serious.  I turned him down at first as I wasn't over my guy and they both know each other.  This new guy has messaged me today telling me he's dreaming about me and asking me to go live with him in his country.....he's basically telling me everything I've been wishing and visualising my guy saying lol.

I'm thinking if he's feeling it......my guy must be feeling it .

2/27/2018 9:36 pm  #2

Re: It worked but wrong guy lol

I'm so glad you're liking the new meditations!  It's important to pay attention to the fact that the universe is sending you other men who are saying exactly what you are wanting your POI to say.  It is definitely confirmation that you are affecting others and perhaps igniting what was already there but was dormant.  :-)

2/28/2018 6:28 am  #3

Re: It worked but wrong guy lol

Thanks Lanie.  I've got my list ready of the other meditations I want to try, once pay day comes around lol.

If i'm affecting others, as in this other guy messaging me telling me what I want to hear from my POI, does this mean that it must be affecting my POI also and for whatever reason he's not reaching out yet?  I have noticed that pretty much since we last spoke back in September his chat was always off but for the past month or so he's been showing as online to me when he's on, but just not replying to me.....small step I guess!

Board footera