LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2018 9:38 pm  #1

How to Claim Your Man With Your Mind

I have an important new "bundle" of meditations on my website because I get so many messages about how to keep others away from your POI. I have tried to explain it numerous times and thought it best to do three (3) meditations to address this prevalent issue.  I have used and taught these meditations to others and they are now available to you.  :-)

Also, there is a recording on the homepage of my website that explains how my techniques work using quantum physics. I hope you will take six minutes to listen to this recording!

http://laniestevensauthor.com

4/09/2018 9:46 pm  #2

Re: How to Claim Your Man With Your Mind

Lanie, 

You are wonderful! Thank you for creating these meditations. I was just thinking to myself what other bundles I could look into! Thanks so much  

4/09/2018 11:37 pm  #3

You're so welcome!  I hope you will listen to the audio recording on my homepage because it will help you understand the special connection and quantum physics "entanglement" used in my meditations.  It is so powerful to realize that the connection is not just wishful thinking but it is real, scientific fact.  :-)

4/11/2018 6:59 am  #4

Lanie, it was helpful! I have a question for you. How would you recommend using the bundle of meditations. I started off with the longest one and fell asleep . Is there a schedule you recommend?

4/12/2018 9:07 pm  #5

There is no schedule but when you feel that he's around other women, if you feel him drifting away, a change in his attention, etc. I would use them.  It's okay if you fall asleep.  Sometimes you are not really asleep but just really, really deep in meditation.  :-)

4/13/2018 3:36 am  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

There is no schedule but when you feel that he's around other women, if you feel him drifting away, a change in his attention, etc. I would use them.  It's okay if you fall asleep.  Sometimes you are not really asleep but just really, really deep in meditation.  :-)

Thank you for the new meditations Lanie 
I just have a quick question will this work equally as well on an ex or SP or do they work better if your already in a relationship with the person? 

4/13/2018 9:23 am  #7

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You're so welcome!  I hope you will listen to the audio recording on my homepage because it will help you understand the special connection and quantum physics "entanglement" used in my meditations.  It is so powerful to realize that the connection is not just wishful thinking but it is real, scientific fact.  :-)

I listened to the recording. Very interesting stuff here.

4/14/2018 2:10 pm  #8

I have a question not related to this topic. Is it possible to attract a person in your life whom you have never met? Also is it possible to attract a person for something other than just for sexual gratification or love?  

4/25/2018 2:43 pm  #9

I too have a question.  I have used some of the things in "Claim your man with your mind" on a crush.  And, yes, I haven't met him yet - so I am also curious about what Kaur444 has asked.  Anyway, so we've messaged a bit and we've talked on the phone twice and nearly met and MAY still meet.  ANYWAY so on our 2nd call, sure he's been sexual about it but SUDDENLY he got all romantic and was even telling me "I love you.  I love you so much."  Now it's like WHHAAAAT?!  

I told him maybe I COULD fall in love with him too, I think that's likely and may happen when we meet :-) 
Well, he hasn't replied to my text on Monday - and that's fine I WILL try again tomorrow and then if I get no reply probably leave it.

BUT I'm curious about the reaction?

How when we were talking he suddenly switched to being all romantic!  Like REALLY romantic like he's in love with me!

Is that --- can that come with the territory of "Claim your man with your mind?"

NOT that I'm complaining!! I'm just curious??

5/02/2018 7:59 am  #10

Lanie, I love these meditations. My question is it possible to do this with two different poi or will they each repel each other in my energy field? I have my main poi that I am working on getting back. But in the meantime I have been working on myself and feeling good. I met someone that I am casually dating and I do like him. I am open to the universe bringing me something better but still my main feelings are for my main poi. I have done the claim your man meditations on my main poi and was thinking of also doing for my new friend but I wasn't sure if this would give me the best relationship with both or cause one of them to be repelled away from me.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Board footera