LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2018 2:16 pm  #1

Amazing Update Ladies!

Hi Beautiful Souls!  

I have an incredible update. Before I get into the story, let me briefly provide a quick summary of what happened before yesterday. I will try to make my post short. 

I made a post about 4 weeks ago about how my POI and I had a spat and were distant for about a month. Lanie gave me great advice and I followed it! I started doing PW for a few days and eventually saw that Lanie created a new meditation series called "Claim Your Man". I bought it and tried it out. I felt great afterward and knew it was something I should be doing more often. 

Over those weeks, I heard of a song and fell in love with it. I heard a live version of it and thought to myself "this would be a great song for me to sing to while my POI plays the piano to it" I kept having that thought and idea in mind. Later on, I had a dream that I went to an event and heard him play (while not knowing he was there) and we talked and made up! Well ladies...... that visualization came true with all of my work using Lanie's technique and keeping up a positive attitude/feeling

Yesterday, my friend told me about an event and said we should go! I decided to wear this light pink color dress and just listened the to the song I love listening to. We arrive at the event and my guy is there playing his music! I thought omgggg! this is happening like it did in my dream. I saw him and I think eventually he saw me. We didn't say anything to each other just yet. Later on, he's on stage playing the EXACT song that I said we should sing and play together. I was so overwhelmed with so much love and joy. At the end of the event, he came over and hugged my friend and then hugged me. We talked and he apologized for everything and told me why he said what he said. We hugged again and just laughed. Later, he aunt came over and saw me and hugged me and said: "omg, my niece-in-law is here". She's always been a fan of me and loves seeing us together I was so surprised to see her and how loving she was with me. Topping on the cake.... he and I were wearing the exact same color. Like I mentioned earlier it was a soft pastel pink. Something moved me that night to wear that dress that I bought two years ago and never worn. I mean I knew the Universe was aligning us together last night. I am so grateful for everything and for us being on a better page. 

I want to share my story because if you have faith and do the techniques while bettering yourself, everything pays off! Please, ladies, look into the Claim Your Man meditation. The meditations are so soothing and great for connecting with your mate. Never give up! No matter if you made a mistake keep going and know that you can change the story. 

Thank you, everyone, for your love and support. 

5/02/2018 2:31 pm  #2

Re: Amazing Update Ladies!

This is amazing, many congratulations this was such a lovely read, really happy for you keep up the good work.

I've purchased the claim your man meditations, please can you expand on your techniques how often did you do claim your man and did you also continue to do PW? 

Thanks for posting your story 

xxx

5/02/2018 2:40 pm  #3

Hi Emma! 

Thank you for kind wishes  

Here's a rough outline of my schedule:

Early AM:  love tapping meditation and amazing day meditation (Brad Yates), write down 2-3 things I am grateful for in my life (this is important to show gratitude). It can be as simple as I am grateful for the clean water that I have. I am grateful for the love and support I receive and feel. 

During the day: take a nice walk and just visualize me with my guy while enjoying each others company. Sometimes I visualize our kids a few steps of ahead of us too as we are a family!

Night PM:  PW (2-3 a week), Connecting Energy Fields (Claim Your Man) every night, and I may use another meditation from the CYM package if I feel like I need to cast off any bad energy or person. I def try to spend some time in bed doing at least one technique before I fall asleep. I really enjoy the CYM meditations! 

If I am not in the mood to do a technique I don't do it because I don't want to force it. I think that is important to always consider. Do the techniques when you are feeling good enough to do them. Sometimes we need a break and need to reflect on other things. 

I think tapping is really helpful too! I started tapping due to someone mentioning it on here and I love it. I've noticed the confidence I have when doing Lanie's technique and how my visualization skills are better and more vivid. 

Let me know if you want more details  

5/31/2018 1:58 pm  #4

Another great update!! My man called me at like 10 pm the other night and said he wanted to check on me and know how I was doing ;). He said he missed me and couldn't get me off his mind. He also asked me out for a lunch date!! We are going out next week and I am super excited. Ladies keep doing the work and it will pay off!! 

Board footera