LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2017 6:28 pm  #71

Re: He has gotten married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Aphrodite11 wrote:

I just don't understand how do these people hop from one person to next especially after talking about important things. Don't they feel anything for the previous person? Don't they feel anything for anyone? Fucking monkeys I tell you !!! The hell even monkeys are more stable !!! 

And their insensitivity baffles the fuck out of me !!! As a human they can at least understand that the other person will be hurt by such posts, can't they? It's not rocket science. It's common sense. Don't they think even once that he/she will be hurt by this.
He has posted so much, at least he can block me so that I don't see all this. He might have to post all that but he can block me so I don't see and then continue posting. But no !!!! He won't block me !!! If you broke up with me, want me out of your life, want nothing to do with me then why not just block me? Why let me know anything about your life?

What I also felt was that he has moved ahead in his life. He has gotten married. And here I am still dealing with all that happened and picking myself up. He moved ahead and am stuck here !!!!!!! How can someone move ahead so easily, so quickly? I want to know how he did that !!!! So that I can do it so quickly too. 7 months and I am still recovering !!!!

Why are we still talking about this.

Let look at this objectively.

1- He is now married. The reasons behind his marriage has absolutely nothing to do with you. It is his life not yours.

2- He can post whatever the hell he wants. He is not responsible for your happiness. Why should he block you in order to post his happy moments. It you don't want to see his posts unfriend him, block him, don't look at his posts.

3- Your feelings are your responsibility, not his. He is not obligated to life his life to your ideals. He is not responsible for how you feel. His objective is to please himself and your objective is to please yourself.

4- Move on. Step away from all this anger. It's eating away at you. How can you expect to attract joy when all you are projecting is anger and hate. There is no set time in which someone can move on. Where is the contract that says we must wait for a specific time to move on.

I agree with everything you have said. And I know these things. I am the one who gave away all my power. I allowed myself to be affected so much. And I trying to work on it. It just hasn't been easy. hopefully I will move on.

It's good to see that you have the desire to move on. And it's great to see your reaction to what I said was positive. That shows you have strength and resolve, so believe in yourself. Believe that you are a strong person that can turn the tide and manifest all the joy and peace you desire.

Remember your journey is all about you. He is not the focus. Your happiness is your goal. Chase that.

1/06/2017 2:35 am  #72

Blue wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

At the risk of sounding like a party popper I would advise Aphrodite to focus squarely and solely on herself right now. Let this new information be the catalyst to finally turning to herself and filling herself with love and self worth.

The universe will always give you what you want, but the way in which it is delivered is the Unknown. And sometimes what you need can be delivered like a big slap in the face especially if you have failed to see the previous offerings from the universe.

All of the processes are based on focusing on ourselves. Get back in touch with your inner being and remove all the hurt. Then your desires will start to unfold b

Not a party pooper at all, Oasis xo.I agree.

Aphrodite: Please use this experience to focus on you. Meditate, find the thing you love again, go out and get a manicure. Date yourself right now, find what makes you truly happy and before you know it - your man or a better one will show up. But don't focus on love or anything right now. YOU are the woman who matters! YOU are a GIFT and you need to remind yourself every day when you look in the mirror that you are! You are a GIFT, a BLESSING, you are smart, beautiful, intelligent and strong! You WILL overcome this. We all believe in you and are here to support you always. All the things you want in life will manifest, but only when you love yourself and are at a high level of love and happiness and your faith and belief is unshaken. The Universe always, always, always listens to our vibrations and frequencies and gives us exactly what we wish for. 

But you are hurting right now and this is going to attract more hurtful circumstances to you. If you can, re-read Lanie's books where she talks about going out and living her life. Take deep breaths, write in a gratitude journal every day, self-talk is SO important and you need to establish a healthy self-talk within yourself. You CAN do this. We all believe in you!

Tomorrow is January 1, 2017. It is going to be an amazing year for all of us - believe me when I say it. Although things seem cloudy right now, they will get brighter. Go treat yourself tonight love. Go get some wine or your favorite chocolate, surround yourself with positive and supportive people. We all love you!

I have been trying to do things. I went for a movie on 1st January. Saw that shirtless tall drink of wine with bows and arrows and swords and daggers and he was looking fine in those greenish black robes. I like spending time with myself. I like going out alone, watching movies alone, shopping alone, etc. I actually don't mind doing things alone. I am feeling slightly better. I cry still from time to time but it's getting better I suppose.  I would have love having wine but I drink occasionally and think one should stay away from such things when the state of mind is not the best. I am grateful I have supportive, positive people like all of you here on the forum and around me.

RISE

1/06/2017 2:53 am  #73

Oasiscalm wrote:

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Why are we still talking about this.

Let look at this objectively.

1- He is now married. The reasons behind his marriage has absolutely nothing to do with you. It is his life not yours.

2- He can post whatever the hell he wants. He is not responsible for your happiness. Why should he block you in order to post his happy moments. It you don't want to see his posts unfriend him, block him, don't look at his posts.

3- Your feelings are your responsibility, not his. He is not obligated to life his life to your ideals. He is not responsible for how you feel. His objective is to please himself and your objective is to please yourself.

4- Move on. Step away from all this anger. It's eating away at you. How can you expect to attract joy when all you are projecting is anger and hate. There is no set time in which someone can move on. Where is the contract that says we must wait for a specific time to move on.

I agree with everything you have said. And I know these things. I am the one who gave away all my power. I allowed myself to be affected so much. And I trying to work on it. It just hasn't been easy. hopefully I will move on.

It's good to see that you have the desire to move on. And it's great to see your reaction to what I said was positive. That shows you have strength and resolve, so believe in yourself. Believe that you are a strong person that can turn the tide and manifest all the joy and peace you desire.

Remember your journey is all about you. He is not the focus. Your happiness is your goal. Chase that.

Things have to be about us. The only thing anyone should focus on in life is their happiness. Right now things are not so easy for me. But I am trying to focus on me. I will come out of all this.
As Neo says in The Matrix Revolutions "Ok. You got yourself into this. You can get yourself out."

RISE

1/06/2017 2:58 am  #74

I want to thank every single one of you. It has been a difficult time  and all of you took time out of your busy schedule to support me that too around  the beginning of New Year when all of you must be spending time celebrating and all of you supported me and tried to uplift me and stayed positive. Thank you all !!!!
You people do not be disheartened. All of you are doing really well and you people keep going. You all will get everything you want. All of you have the power to achieve everything you want. Best of luck everyone !!!!!

RISE

1/06/2017 4:47 am  #75

Thats such a lovely gesture,,,,,see u are healing already!!! Love n hugs your way 

1/06/2017 6:37 pm  #76

Nice one Aphrodite11, you are getting there

8/22/2018 3:02 pm  #77

Deleted

8/23/2018 2:55 am  #78

Helpful topic. Thanks for opening this thread
Be positive

Board footera