LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2018 5:28 am  #1

Been doing PW for 6 weeks now, haven´t seen any signs of it working

Hiya!!!

I´ve been doing the PW technique for around 6-7 weeks now, about 1-2 times a day nearly every day!!!  It feels great when I do it, and I have full faith that it works because last year i manifested a text from him with Agnes video which is kind of the same as PW really, I mean Neville Goddard.  Also with all the success stories.. I 100% believe it works!! 

It doesnt seem to be working for me tho!?  I don´t have any signs..like for example other men giving me attention or other exes coming out of the woodwork...and of course my PoI hasn´t done anything to indicate that it´s working.  We´ve been in NC for 8 months now and in the past whenever he has wanted me he has always messaged instantly.  

Is there anything I should be doing differently, or I just need to be more patience!?  Its just a bit disconcerting cos there´s so many people who get instant results so it´s making me think maybe I´m doing it wrong?  I do it for about 5-10 minutes every day, between 1-3 times a day, about 6 days a week.  I visualise in 1st person and I visualise enough that I nautrally feel happy and excited when I hear his words and I smile a lot cos it feels real.  And then when I ´wake up´ I normally feel really good and confident and happy like something really good has happened.  What else should I be doing? x

9/06/2018 9:45 am  #2

Re: Been doing PW for 6 weeks now, haven´t seen any signs of it working

Angel89 wrote:

Hiya!!!

I´ve been doing the PW technique for around 6-7 weeks now, about 1-2 times a day nearly every day!!!  It feels great when I do it, and I have full faith that it works because last year i manifested a text from him with Agnes video which is kind of the same as PW really, I mean Neville Goddard.  Also with all the success stories.. I 100% believe it works!! 

It doesnt seem to be working for me tho!?  I don´t have any signs..like for example other men giving me attention or other exes coming out of the woodwork...and of course my PoI hasn´t done anything to indicate that it´s working.  We´ve been in NC for 8 months now and in the past whenever he has wanted me he has always messaged instantly.  

Is there anything I should be doing differently, or I just need to be more patience!?  Its just a bit disconcerting cos there´s so many people who get instant results so it´s making me think maybe I´m doing it wrong?  I do it for about 5-10 minutes every day, between 1-3 times a day, about 6 days a week.  I visualise in 1st person and I visualise enough that I nautrally feel happy and excited when I hear his words and I smile a lot cos it feels real.  And then when I ´wake up´ I normally feel really good and confident and happy like something really good has happened.  What else should I be doing? x

What's your next step? Not doing anything at all and "letting go". That's where I am now.

9/06/2018 12:25 pm  #3

I’m so glad you’ve posted this!
I have full faith that my SP is on his way back, only I’ve not had any signs to say this is happening.
I remain in a positive mind frame and stop myself overthinking anything.
I wonder if there’s a way to speed up the process?
X

9/06/2018 2:30 pm  #4

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:05 pm)

9/06/2018 2:46 pm  #5

Angel89 that makes perfect sense to me!
My SP and I chose names for our children, I’ve just realised I’ve been seeing their initials in random places. I wonder if this is a sign for me? Who knows!
There are days when I feel yeah ok, if he’s coming he’s coming, if he’s not he’s not. But then there are days when I think, where are you!? I need to fully understand how to detach and let go
X

Last edited by ThinkingOutLoud88 (9/08/2018 9:46 am)

9/06/2018 9:10 pm  #6

Angel89 wrote:

I dunno!! The thing is doing the PW makes me feel really happy afterwards and I think that's why Ive been doing it so often, however I noticed if I stop doing it, after about 2 days I'll start to feel depressed, and I have to do it again to feel better.  I guess its because subconsciously Im worried about skipping it incase I lose my SP, or I miss feeling happy from doing the technique, I'm not sure.  So should I still stop doing it!?  But on the other hand when I just tried to do it today I felt like I was overwatering a plant if that makes sense_  I got a weird feeling like, this is already done, its pointless spending any more time on him.  But at the same time I feel down from not doing the technique .  so what should I do!)

and Thinking Out Loud 88 im happy youre glad I post it !!!   I think the only way to speed it up is to geneuinely detach from it becos I think most of the time we think we're detached but then really we're not cos we still care enough to ask where is it!?  but I think when we're genuinely detached we're so not bothered anymore, or we're so convinced it's def coming, that we dont even bother to ask where is it !!!! if that makes sense!!

If you're only happy when you're doing PW then you are still attached.  You need to get to the point where although you are confident that your manifestation is already done, you would be equally happy without it.  If you were fully confident, you wouldn't be looking for signs or even asking the question.  Agnes (maybe referencing Neville?) has said that signs follow, they don't precede.  So you need to get to the point where you are just happy with YOU.  I hope that helps.

9/07/2018 7:51 am  #7

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:01 pm)

9/07/2018 10:16 am  #8

Signs definitely follow ONCE you are in your state of your wish fulfilled - they do not precede. Also, this letting go thing is misunderstood; you don't have to let go of the desire, but actually you should be attached to already having the desire. You should not be attached to the lack of or how the desire will unfold. If you are sitting there trying to let go, you are not doing it right. Enough imaginal sessions will cause you to naturally let go, or impress the belief so you feel as though you already have it. 

Tbh, I only follow Neville, and Agnes, although she means well, isn't consistent in what she teaches. Trying a million different techniques and not seeing results clearly isn't working, so I would stick with one scene and do that until you don't feel the need to do anymore. After that, don't sit and wait to see signs, just live in the assumption. 

9/07/2018 10:18 am  #9

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:06 pm)

9/07/2018 10:35 am  #10

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:04 pm)

Board footera