LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2018 7:44 pm  #1

How to take my power back after he has rejected me?

Hi first of all SO SORRY if this post comes across negative!!!!  I am very anxious and fearful when it comes to my guy due to his past behaviours so when the contrast still shows up I panic

I did PW on him for 8 weeks every day, and when I finally decided to give up on him he text me asking to see me.  I said I wasn´t in town, he said okay and then a week later I actually went back to our country so I texted him telling him I was back he opened my message but never replied.  He has rejected me plenty of times before and he knows I´m crazy about him so really the ball is in his court.  

I am feeling devastated and heartbroken, I have been trying to manifest him back for a year and a half.  How can I take my power back and feel okay again?  We all know PW works but I´ve been doing it on him for months and he seems totally unaffected by it-  it s something to do with me and my vibration blocking it.  It is v hard for me to feel confident and secure and empowered in regards to him, because even when I do daily inner work like PW and LoA he doesn´t seem to change.  Think maybe he is not meant for me like Lanie says in chapter 6 or 7 of BWD?

Sorry honestly if this post comes across as negative but I am devastated and heartbroken and I just want some help.  I am not saying the technique is obviously not the problem, like Agnes Vivarellis stuff it´s perfect, but there´s something wrong with me thats blocking him from changing, so I need to take my power back and work on feeling good and happy without him again.

I am doing the CTC meditation. Is there anything else I can do
Thanks in advance for your help

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:23 pm)

10/03/2018 7:46 pm  #2

Re: How to take my power back after he has rejected me?

I would recommend that you stop doing any technique about him and do 100% self-love until you feel strong and less anxious again.  I think the techniques aren't as effective if a person is anxious, heartbroken, etc.  You need to turn that energy from him to YOU.  YOU make yourself secure.  Not him.  There's too much attachment here and it's very difficult (if not impossible) to manifest from that state.

10/06/2018 3:01 pm  #3

When you are in a good place emotionally you will find that ALL men are attracted to you, not just your POI.  It is the tendency for men (and women) to run from "needy" people.  When you work on yourself and take back your power you will find things begin to change for you.  Good luck sweetheart.  :-)

10/22/2018 8:21 am  #4

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:22 pm)

10/22/2018 8:46 am  #5

a

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:22 pm)

Board footera