LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2018 2:45 am  #1

He asked me to wait, should i?

Hello! its me again :")

i know it must be boring for me to keep pop up on the thread with same story of the same POI, but i need help :"(

before that, this is my longshort story:
- i broke up with my ex, he got a new girlfriend, but he keep looking for me, said he loves me but he needs time to broke up with his gf.
- i told him i dont want waiting. i wanted to move on with my life, i did, but still doing PW on him. and he keeps reaching out to me.

so, i did PW on him and visualize he saying things like "i'll broke up with her and have a serious relationship with you" for these past weeks. then:
- this time he told me to wait until January 2019. he said he'll break up to her (will he tho? idk)
- when i asked why January 2019, he said its her bday on December. n he got no reason to broke up with her since they almost never fought. (whats with her bday tho, im pissed off upon hearing this)

what should i do?
i really love him i wanted to wait
and.. what should i do to enchance my PW so he would settle his feelings fast?

10/27/2018 7:47 am  #2

Re: He asked me to wait, should i?

renyu wrote:

Hello! its me again :")

i know it must be boring for me to keep pop up on the thread with same story of the same POI, but i need help :"(

before that, this is my longshort story:
- i broke up with my ex, he got a new girlfriend, but he keep looking for me, said he loves me but he needs time to broke up with his gf.
- i told him i dont want waiting. i wanted to move on with my life, i did, but still doing PW on him. and he keeps reaching out to me.

so, i did PW on him and visualize he saying things like "i'll broke up with her and have a serious relationship with you" for these past weeks. then:
- this time he told me to wait until January 2019. he said he'll break up to her (will he tho? idk)
- when i asked why January 2019, he said its her bday on December. n he got no reason to broke up with her since they almost never fought. (whats with her bday tho, im pissed off upon hearing this)

what should i do?
i really love him i wanted to wait
and.. what should i do to enchance my PW so he would settle his feelings fast?

I personally would prefer a man who is decisive and bold. I am not waiting on a man to get his shit together. It is either he wants me now or Goodbye Felicia.

Board footera