LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 4:38 am  #1

What if I told you

What if I told you in 31 days you and your love are going to reconcile.  He is going to appear, declare his love and tell you all the things you are currently aching to hear.

Two questions.

1. How would you feel?
2. What would you do?

How would you feel?
I imagine you would light up with joy. You would be elated. You would be absorbed with joy, yet with peace.
For the next 31 days you would be looking forward to the 31st day but more importantly you would be enjoying your daily life even more because you know something big is going to happen, you know in 31 days the man will be there. You would fall asleep and wake with a smile on your face. You would feel only love for him.
This is what getting into the feeling is all about. Capture that and harness it and live it.

What would you do.
So in 31 days your man will be back in your life. What are you going to do now. Are you going to sit at home moping and slobbing for the next month.
No you are going to get out there and do things, you want stories to tell him, to tell him about all the things you did and places you should go back to together.
You want to get your body looking hot and ready, he's coming back to you looking the best you've ever looked.
You will hang out with your girls, because in 31 days you are going to be busy with your man so you need to spend time with them now.
You'll learn new recipes to cook for him. Catch up on Netflix, enjoy your "me" time.
Maybe even date a guy to get the practice of being the focus of attention and reigniting the excitement of dating.
At night you would do PW and Burn with such ease because you know that, that is your way of communicating to him until the 31 days are up. Also those sessions are filling him with such love and passion for you in31 days you are going to experience the rewards 

This is what you should be doing now.

I'm saying this because That's how easy it. We all need to remember this simply concept and stick to it. I know it may not be 31 days but once you really commit to it,time becomes irrelevant.

Capture the feeling and get to doing things we enjoy. The man will follow.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/03/2016 8:18 am)

3/03/2016 4:59 am  #2

Re: What if I told you

Such a nice post!! Thanks! 😊😊

3/03/2016 5:03 am  #3

Oasiscalm, you really are an oasis for those who are losing hope! What would we do without you?

Last edited by emmiline (3/03/2016 5:09 am)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/03/2016 7:10 am  #4

Awesome

3/03/2016 7:42 am  #5

This is just what I needed this morning!

3/03/2016 7:43 am  #6

Oasiscalm wrote:

What if I told you in 31 days you and your love are going to reconcile.  He is going to appear, declare his love and tell you all the things you are currently aching to hear.

Two questions.

1. How would you feel?
2. What would you do?

How would you feel?
I imagine you would light up with joy. You would be elated. You would absorbed with joy, yet with peace.
For the next 31 days you would be looking forward to the 31st day but more importantly you would be enjoying your daily life even more because you know something big is going to happen, you know in 31 days the man will be there. You would fall asleep and wake with a smile on your face. You would feel only love for him.
This is what getting into the feeling is all about. Capture that and harness and live it.

What would you do.
So in 31 days your man will be back in your life. What are you going to do now. Are you going to sit at home moping and slobbing for the next months.
No you are going to get out there and do things, you want stories to tell him about all the things you did and places you should go back to together.
You want to get the body looking hot and ready, he's coming back to you looking the best you've ever looked.
You will hang out with your girls, because in 31 days you are going to be busy with your man so you need to spend time with them now.
You'll learnt new recipes to cook for him. Catch up on Netflix, enjoy your "me" time.
Maybe even date a guy to get the practice of being the focus of attention and reigniting ge excitement of dating.
At night you would do PW and Burn with such ease because you know that you way of communicating to him until the 31 days and after. Also those sessions are filling him with such love and passion for you in31 days you are going to experience you rewards 

This is what you should be doing now.

I'm saying this because the is how easy it. We all need to remember this simply concept and stick to it. I know it may not be 31 days but once you really commit to it,time becomes irrelevant.

Capture the feeling and get to doing things we enjoy. The man will follow.

Think is it... Thank you soooo much for posting this.
I told the universe I wanted to go to Jamaica with him, (April) I got out my swimsuit and I everyday I would go work out to look  great in my swimsuit in JA. I have been calling that acting my faith...I still do it..
The night I first thought about it, I woke up to a text from a friend I hadn't heard from in a long time. It was a video (song) and it was. a couple on the beach in JA. I said why u sent me this? He replied it pop up in his music box and he thought of me.. Lol

I'm gonna follow your other suggestions... Love it

Blessed Is She Who Believed

3/03/2016 8:07 am  #7

Thanks for posting it's a great way to think of it.  Ill be using it. 

3/03/2016 8:27 am  #8

People don't realize that enjoying "me time" now before their ex or new love shows up is the best thing they can do. There are certain things you can do now while you are still single. Being single is a great place to be if you make it so.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

3/03/2016 8:30 am  #9

Cheriesymone wrote:

Think is it... Thank you soooo much for posting this.
I told the universe I wanted to go to Jamaica with him, (April) I got out my swimsuit and I everyday I would go work out to look great in my swimsuit in JA. I have been calling that acting my faith...I still do it..
The night I first thought about it, I woke up to a text from a friend I hadn't heard from in a long time. It was a video (song) and it was. a couple on the beach in JA. I said why u sent me this? He replied it pop up in his music box and he thought of me.. Lol

I'm gonna follow your other suggestions... Love it

That is synchronicity baby.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

3/03/2016 9:08 am  #10

emmiline wrote:

Oasiscalm, you really are an oasis for those who are losing hope! What would we do without you?

Thank you. I know what it's like when you are down and another practised person makes it sound so easy.

But it's the small steps that build momentum. I posted as much for you all, as for me.

Board footera