LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2019 12:56 pm  #1

Success Story

My Poi contacts me we are texting as I'm typing this post..it's been a yr and a half...Lanie technique really works...he apologized and said what I told him to say in the PW technique...I was like wtf and wow... I'm going to continue to do the technique and keep going about my business..also scripting helps as well!! Lanies technique really does work.. when the universe tells me to do something pertaining to him I do it...just giving me a push in the right direction...now he is persuing me..Thanks Lanie!! I'm still going to do me and not focus on him.. it's time for that Cat to chase this Mouse!!

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (2/25/2019 1:01 pm)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

2/25/2019 1:23 pm  #2

Re: Success Story

Brilliant so happy and excited for you, it’s great when you see the techniques working.

Do you mind sharing about about what you’ve been doing I.e how many times you do PW is it just PW  you do, what other techniques you use, you mention scripting did you do various scenes etc?

Also if you don’t mind me asking I’m struggling with the visualising during PW did you have clear visions etc di you have any tips??

Thank you for letting us know about your success these story’s keep us motivated

Last edited by Emma (2/25/2019 1:24 pm)

2/25/2019 1:48 pm  #3

I used PW and Bwd and scripting...with scripting I just wrote...I enjoy when my SP and I communicate on the phone or My sp and I went for a walk in the park today... it's basically like writing out your life or love story..the way you want things to be..some people write in past tense and some people write in present tense.. whatever works for you..but keep it positive and watch the way you word events..and I never script when I'm feeling shitty...I script when I'm on a positive vibe. As far as PW and Bwd...I would do it before bed it's better..you can do it twice a day ...in the morning and before bed with PW ....bed do before bed...and checkout some of Lanies meditations as well.. try to visualize your special the best you can.. don't strain yourself..like Lanie said it doesn't have to be perfect just focus and feel and tell him what you want him to say to you when you actually get to talk with him... I hope this helps ..I also used subliminals as well..I believe Lanie has some on her website ...but I use a guy name Thomas Hall.. he's good as well and a lot of self love meditations help too..

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

2/25/2019 4:41 pm  #4

Aw brilliant thank you so much for your reply😊.
I’ve had success with PW in the past but I guess I’m doubting myself too much at the moment and probably overthinking about doing it wrong. I’ve got quite a few of Lanies meditations, I’m thinking of getting a personalised subliminal off her site I like the idea of that.

Had you had any contact with your sp in the yr and a half?

2/25/2019 5:51 pm  #5

The first time I contacted him was Feb 12th...but I was sitting and thought hit me hard to contact him....I ignored it until I couldn't ignore it anymore....so I contacted him...I didn't know what to say...so I decided to say happy pre Valentine's Day....he didn't recognize my number until I told him who I was and he said wow!! Happy Valentine's Day to you too... I left it alone after that... Valentine's Day he contacted me and wished me happy Valentine's Day...and I said thank you.. pre Valentine's Day was the first time I had spoken to him in a year and a half...and today we texted for a while ..then I told him to enjoy the rest of his Day...I guess I could say I took two steps and the universe took 2 as well.

2/26/2019 7:55 am  #6

Congrats Strawberry!!!those things really work!i see it every time!!!

Board footera