LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2019 6:17 am  #141

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

I think we do pw (or remote influence)  and bwd all the time anyway,unconciously!i mean when we desire s.o dont we see ourselves touching him,kissing him caressing him?when we are in any kind of relationship dont we make conversations-interactions in our mind?(good or bad)

So i think you can do both without obsession or doubts!and with not having in mind if it will work or not,just do it because you love the feeling

1/02/2020 6:27 am  #142

Hello, I have been doing Pussy whip and my man says he loves me and he wants to marry me. I just get so annoyed with any girl around him and specially this one girl who he says I don’t need to worry about she’s just a friend.

I really want to manifest a marriage proposal but I also suffer anxiety & depression . I do relax and downloaded PW meditation and I feel so good after doing it.

But my problem is I STALK HIM TOO MUCH!!!!!!! And stalk his friends to see where he is what he’s doings and I feel so impatient like I want him to propose or speak to me now now now!!!

Help me please???

1/09/2020 4:59 pm  #143

Hi everyone!
I am just starting out with PW. Does my third eye has to be open in order for my POI to receive my message. I am pretty sure my third eye is closed.
Thank you for your help.

3/05/2020 4:39 pm  #144

Hi,
I read a lot about people using “Repelling Outside Influence”. Is there an mp3 meditation for it? I didn’t see anything on Lanies website. I read the PW book and I have a BWD book, which I didn’t start yet. I use PW and BWD meditations in rotation every day. Where can I find out how the “ Repelling Outside Influence” technique works.
Thank you for your help.
pnx

4/03/2020 6:24 pm  #145

hi ladies,
i listen to the BWD and PW back to back at night in bed. i have fallen asleep the last couple of times during the meditations, I am so relaxed at the beginning but drift off! does this mean it is not working/effective or is the subconscious mind taking it all in? i don't remember anything that includes whether or not I'm thinking of my POI.
could someone help me with this i'd very much appreciate it.

thank you ladies and thank you Lanie

4/06/2020 11:08 pm  #146

Hi Lanie,

I met a guy recently, and we sex. After that we talked and he said he dont want a relationship, dont wanna have relationship with me or other girls. In this situation,  can I use PW or any meditation to manifest this people? Thank you Lanie

4/12/2020 8:14 pm  #147

Hi ladies
I'm really hoping someone can answer my question.
Can u manifest someone you've never met? I keep getting this feeling a vision almost of a guy. His face is blurred but at some point certain features pop into my mind..eyes, smile etc...ive been wanting to manifest my ex back but what hes put me through, my focus on him is not as strong as what I feel with other 'person' who at the moment doesnt exist lol! Am i silly? Is it possible?

8/07/2020 1:31 am  #148

Hi lanie I purchased your personal question and answer thing the emergency one that responds within 24-48 months. However, after emailing you my question and situation I just received an automated reply saying you don’t have time to reply to all the questions you receive. I’m confused but I purchased the personal question thing?? So I hope I will get my peronalaized response too. And also, initially I purchased the Pwd package twice by mistake I emailed you guys to return one back to me since I purchased 2 by mistake. But I didn’t hear back and therefore didn’t get my money back either. Please let me know thanks!

10/10/2020 4:05 am  #149

What if two different women are trying the same technique from your book pussy whipped on the same man and are both trying to get him to be with them only? What will he do and who will he end up being committed to?

Last edited by Sah (10/10/2020 4:10 am)

10/22/2020 11:36 pm  #150

I don't see the question I asked posted so I will ask again. Given the odds of this happening are very slim however is possible that two different women may have read labor's book and are trying to manifest the same man, can that block one of the women from manifesting him?? The reason I ask is although I don't know if this other chick has or hasn't read the same book only that she is also wanting the same guy and when I tried to do the exercise it was as if somebody was trying to stop me from getting communicating with his subconscious mind.

Board footera